Quote:

Nowhereman said:
What does it matter what he created before?

Stephen King created Christine and drives cars, but it doesnt mean all his books are about cars!

But many of his stories do include menacing machines that threaten human safety and life. It actually is a theme that runs in many of his books.

Quote:

Nowhereman said:
I think you will find that even as exec prod, the stars and the BBC have more than just a little bit of input into the show!

To just say "Oh he is gay, created a gay show and is trying to infiltrate everything with gay!" is a bit shallow!

The fact we live in an age where gay people are a lot more prominant, would suggest that its gonna reflect in tv shows.
And its hardly dominant in the Doctor Who episodes.

I have no problem with gay characters. But when you go out of your way to make sure that everyone knows that they're gay when it has nothing to do with the story is being a little pushy on how you think others should perceive it. We didn't have to know that the two old ladies were married. Subtlety could be used to bring that across without having to verbalize it.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."