So, I finished the first season.

I've caught the last fifteen minutes of that WW2 two-parter about eight times. It was so nice to finally sit down and watch the whole thing. It actually makes sense now.

And Pro, I know you didn't think much of the first episode I ever watched -- the one with the female alien and the rift -- but I still liked it. More so since I had seen the previous episodes and had a clue as to what was going on.

And then there was the season finale. First of all, I thought the whole thing was on five disc. Turns out it was only four disc, and Netflix sent me the bonus disc, which was silly. So it took me a moment to realize I was watching the end.

Oh, and I like the BBC version of 'What Not to Wear' better than the American one, so I got a huge laugh seeing robotic versions of Trinny and Susan. Very, very funny.

I still think I could make a Darlek using stuff from my garage, but there's something very cool about them, even if I turn the volume down when they're running around the place. In fact, I'm tempted to ask that we buy one for the office. To discourage idleness.

And the Doctor kissed Rose. Bout damn time!

All in all, I like the series, even though it is rather exhausting. I have been informed by my kid brother, however, than when his birthday turns up, I'm to get him this as a present. Thanks guys, I can't afford this...;)

"You're either lying or stupid."
"I'm stupid! I'm stupid!"
Megatron and Starscream