Every piece of shit issue of Superman/Batman. The pople allowing the plot holes to slide in that book should be executed in some kind of fanboy pay per view snuff film

The way Hush started out with so much promise but deterioted so quickly because of shitty endings, lack of any answers what so ever, and just plain awful writing from Lieberman

Identity Crisis. Like Harleykwin said, good series, shame DC dragged the mindwipe thing out, and the whole series turned to shit when the killer was revealed and the last issue turned into more of a waste of money prologue

Wont even go into Nightwing, that title has become a real disgrace. Im dishearetened to see a company do this to a character that meant so much to me, now he's nothing more than wimp in shoddy and poorly written stories. Devin Grayson should be in a Nightwing fans PPV snuff film aswell

Avengers Dissasembled would be on my list, but i steered well clear of that, i knew it would be shit, especially how the deaths were marketed like some cheap soap opera. Last year or so has been one hell of an awakening to the amount of shit people market in the comics industry, no fucking way im picking up anymore hyped books or 'Big Events'

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim