Quote:

Killconey said:

Just because it sucked then, doesn't mean that it doesn't suck now. Gas prices are way to fucking high and they need to go back down again. Maybe consumerism or ethanol will sweep down and save us, but it still sucks for now and as long as life sucks, bitching will happen.

Before you ask, I'm 24 and remember absolutely nothing from the 70s.

Its funny you should mention Ethanol.

It's said that the price increase is not related to terrorism or refinery shut downs, etc.

Its actually due to the new emission requirements. A lot of the additives that are currently used in gasoline are being replaced with ethanol, and the processes to create and transport ethanol are not developed.

In theory, as we get better at making ehanol, the prices should at least stablize. Maybe drop.

But as Netou said....it'll hit $3.60 first.

http://www.businessweek.com/autos/content/mar2006/bw20060329_074307.htm?chan=autos_autos+index+page_ news

Just saying.

And sorry if this is a re-post.

"to ill mac - not unlike bbvl, your appreciation for naked or near-naked hot wimmins astounds me. if i ever provide an incomplete hot girl of the week review, you're always there to step up to the plate, and provide my needy fans with the appropriate boob and/or butt. i could not be more proud of you."

-Gob (At 10,000 posts)
-----------
Tony Stark:
Cool Exec.
Heart of Steel.