Quote:

Pariah said:
Quote:

Darknight613 said:
What was the origin he came up with?

Some guy killed his family and he went insane.....That's it. Completely ignorant of Killing Joke's set [continuity/overall point for Joker's character].

Quote:

When and how?

In Death and the Maidens he replaced Re's Al Ghul with his "other daughter".

Quote:

She killed him and had his ashes burned and then--This is the worst part--Caused Talia to loathe Batman (after she put her in the Laz Pit.

Quote:

Leiberman doesn't have a background, he's just some writer. Seriously, nuthin' to it.

In that case, I oughtta be able to get to write "Batman." I'd undo all the damage this yutz has done. I'd find a way somehow - writing off Joker's origin as just another imaginary version of The Joker's past (in "Killing Joke," doesn't he say that he remembers his past one way, and then another? Implying that the origin in "Killing Joke" might be one of several origins he remembers for himself?)

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script