Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
i think, starting pitcher wise, the yankees are in some sorta panic mode. pavano, wright, brown, wang... all out. thats a huge hit. and, then, there's also the flipside of that coin -- that pavano, wright, and brown have not-yet-really made their expected, or hopeful, impact yet. reaching out for a guy like leiter, despite his poor showing so far this year, shows that they're looking for a new direction and a new spark.

all that said, though... to be able to split a series, or even take 3 of 4, from boston in boston despite the yanks' current "panic mode" ... thats pretty damn good.

I know what you are saying Boss and I more or less agree with you. The only thing I will say is .....last year we had Vazquez be one of the most dominating pitchers in baseball.......the first half of the season ....so yeah we had some problems this year but at least it's now instead of games 4, 5 ,6 and 7 in the ALCS. I am feeling real good about the rest of the year. Out of al those pitchers....Pavano, Wright, Brown or Wang.....we only need 1 or 2 to get healthy and be productive......cause mark my words.....Leiter will dominate the second half of this year...

Oh and it's the 9th inning and the Yanks are winning 5-1......ARod hit another and so did Shef.......