PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

PJP said:
God help us...

at least when you are sleeping we dont have to see this.... in every freakin' thread.

Funny, you used to put those in every thread too, until... well, we both know when, don't we? Now all we see from you in every thread is "I'm a MB god"... not any better...

I have nothing against it when it was self-contained in your thread....I'm only saying it has been in every thread lately.....and I never asked to be a MB God.....talk to my mentors.

No, you never had anything against it in any thread until three months ago, so spare me the "self-contained" bullshit. Hell, you used to start half the faces prior to that point. And you don't seem to have a problem with it when its any other chick on the board. If it bothers you that much skim it or ignore it...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi