Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
i think if the yanks won the series this year, bernie woulda retired. now, i think he'll be back, in a reduced role, at a reduced rate, but definitely a yankee.

Yup.

Quote:

i'd prefer not to see damon or papi as a bomber, and the sox'd be pretty silly to lose them.

yeah, but they also gave up Pedro to the Mets last year... and don't ask me where I saw/heard it, but I heard that there were rumors about Damon possibly being a bomber next year. Ortiz not so much, but that doesn't keep people from speculating...

Quote:

beltran, on the otherhand, is a possibility, especially if the "what
the fuck happened" mets let him go at a "fucked up in '05" fire sale

Damn, the whole thing reminds me kids trading baseball cards ...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi