Quote:

King Snarf said:
Y'know, I've come to realize that she'll never care about me the way I care about her. That's because I've realized that no woman is ever going to care about me PERIOD! I am going to fucking die alone! I can accept that I'll never be happy, but I am sick and fucking tired of feeling sad and dejected all the fucking time. I just want to be fucking numb. Fuckity fuck fuck fuck. Okay, done ranting.

Amen, brother! Preach On! I've got a redhead I'm in the same basic situation with. Thankfully, I haven't gone back to drinking yet... and I wouldn't advise drinking to get over bitches, neither. That's how I became a borderline alcoholic!

Quote:

Bibbo said:
Then stop feeling that way. Trust me on this. Just stop feeling sorry for yourself. Can't get a woman? Focus on something else in your life (school, work, masterbation techniques, etc.)

The only person that can make you sad and dejected all the time is you. I realized that, and so far I have been pretty successful being a hell of a lot more cheerful. Sure, I'm still single, but I realize that a lot of that is due to my own actions, so hopefully I can correct that.

A big thing to note is this: it's two different things to be in love with somebody and in love at somebody. If nothing else, it's pretty damn easy to reciprocate your feelings towards yourself, and I'm not even talking about killing kittens here.

I must also agree with the redheaded stepchild. The happiest time in my life in over a year and a half has been the past month... in the past month I recorded an album with my bass player, and I've spent the bulk of my free time creating the album artwork, working on the website, printing up copies of that sumbitch to give out, and writing lyrics for the next album.

Oddly enough, that loathing (self or otherwise) and hatred and misogyny I've built up towards all the stupid, stupid whores I've dealt with makes for good lyrics. I haven't written this well in years. And goddamned if it doesn't help work out all that hatred!

Distractions help. Find some.

First National Bastard -Enormous, Sexually Voracious Lecher... who wants to claim your immortal soul!!!. Every time you masturbate, God Kills a kitten! Please... think of the Kittens. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!!!