Quick thoughts on this.

ALIAS IS BACK WITH A VENGENCE!

OH man this one was not for the faint of heart. The last few minutes had me bitting my nails on the edge of my seat and even ignoring my phone.

As much as Vaughn annoyed me this season (for some reason I just couldn't stand him, probably because I'm not a Syd/Vaugn fan and since that's all he was since the end of last season...) he redeemed himself when he kicked Anna's tail from one end of that bunker to the other. My mom was so excited she kept saying she bet Sydney was going to show up while I was just freaking out when Anna grabbed the gun and was about to shoot Vaughn.

Loved tender Jack at Syd's house that was so great. I love how he opens up to Sydney now that she's a mother. It was cute the way he told her how she used to wake up at 4an on the dot. I laughed when Syd apologized for that knowing what torture it is now.

I knew Sark was going to show up again but I still freaked when I saw him. I first thought it was going to be Irina, then Jack (kind of looked like his walk and hands) then when they showed his face I think I screamed.

I can't beleive there is only 2 episodes left of this show. How can ABC do this to us.

THAT AINT RIGHT!

It's a rented tux ok? I'm not going comando in another man's fatigues.