The following is an excerpt from one who likes to pretend that I live in a double-wide so he can pretend he's my "better"

Quote:

The problem with ending it is that J&M live in San Francisco. SF is neck and neck with NYC for most expensive housing market in the US. Both are broke and can’t afford to move, which will require 3 or 4 thousand dollars.

Can't afford 3 or 4 thousand dollers and you imply that you are my finacial better?

Also my "better" cracks jokes about my being a wife abuser. Well I thought it ws all fun and games untill I saw:

Quote:

Miriam gets pissed off and locks Jonathan out of the house. Jonathan tries to open the door with force, Miriam calls the cops. Jonathan manages to keep the cops from arresting him. FYI, if you are the male in a domestic dispute You Are Fucked!

I could never condone such a violent display towards a woman. I think the jokes need to end and you need to get yourself into anger management before you seriously hurt someone. Truth be told because women are in most cases smaller than men by design, I think it's the woman how's fucked in a domestic violence case, not the man, but then having never been in a domesic dispute that required police intervention, I wouldn't know.

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k