.....My best pal decided to introduce me to cocaine that night.I also started to get close to his girlfriend of five years that night as well. Over the next few months cocaine and his girl became very important to me. Finally in March my friends wife left him and moved in with me. That lasted about 24 hours until she went back to him. Two days later my best pal left his girlfriend of 5 years,we were together that night for the first time and she didnt leave my house for 5 months,other than for work. Unfortunately she ,when we couldnt get any coke,introduced my to Crack. I loved it.On March 23rd I failed a drug test and lost my job of 13 years. I also spent about 23 thousand dollars on it(no lie) eventually I met my current girlfriend and a week later split up with my best pals girl of 5 years.By the way my best pal became my worst enemy. during the time of March and August I was out of work with no income but in August I finally found a job and have been clean since then. Sadly Ive filed bancruptcy and am in the process of losing my house.