Quote:

Prometheus said:
I have to disagree with this "Assholes came first" mentality/platform. It's illogical and ill-suited for a message board that wishes to avoid stagnation, inbreeding, and finally, obscurity.

Funny thing is though it seems that everyone wants to join this board, then they wanna change it.
So the question is, why join it in the first place?

It seems people want to join a message board community that already exists, then change it to their own community rather than fit in with what is already set up!

If I came to America then started complaining about traditions, laws, the way people act & anything else that was already there when I came to America, then I would be told to fuck off back to England if I dont like it.........and rightfully so!

This shit was already here when all the newbies joined so its down to you to live with us, not us to live with you!

And as for my comments on double standards, what I am saying is that some of the people in this topic bemoaning some of the traditions, have quite happily participated in those traditions in the past.

Its kinda like rex whining about spamming despite his post count being 50% spam.
Or Snarf not liking jokes at his expense yet has been only too happy in making jokes about Llance being old/fat or me being British for example.

Too many people here join in and have fun until things stop going their way, then they bitch & moan.

These boards are what they are, learn to live with them or move on cause they sure aint gonna change.