Quote:

Nowhereman said:
What one person says is a worn out joke, another person says is tradition. What one person says is annoying, another person says is tradition.

i loves me tradition, dont gemme wrong. i loves me all of you guys, especially in your gay arses. yer funny and conversations are great and there's an actual comradere formed over our many years.

but, criminy, leno is coming up with new material on occasion. bob hope knew he could only get away with some things forever. a lot of what i'm most annoyed with on these boards isn't just labled as "bad posts" but a total lack of creativity!

one of my biggest critiques is that its like you're all on "auto-gay"

and not so much that "i want all silliness stopped" or whatever. thats retarded. but, c'mon man, discression!

here's a sample...

nowie, you can call me gay a thousand times, and it never upsets me. and mebbe the first 10 are funny and the first 100 are "tradition." but after that... its awful. just bad. and not because i've begun to take offense, but because its just gone from being "funny" to being "clutter."

but then, boom, you take some time and make your brokeback mountain image of me. same joke, but its got a fresh new coat of paint. y'didn't just "you're gay" me, you actually dropped some clever on it.

thats why you guys are funny and great, there's an art to it. its rare and reserved and well-thought out.

its not every single fucking post. you and i have many a wwe-related discussion without a single stupid post thrown in there. and then, when ready, you spring on a silly one, and thats beautiful.

giant picture