The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
but, criminy, leno is coming up with new material on occasion. bob hope knew he could only get away with some things forever. a lot of what i'm most annoyed with on these boards isn't just labled as "bad posts" but a total lack of creativity!

...you can call me gay a thousand times, and it never upsets me. and mebbe the first 10 are funny and the first 100 are "tradition." but after that... its awful. just bad. and not because i've begun to take offense, but because its just gone from being "funny" to being "clutter."

Exactly my point. Perfect.

But then taking that into account, what would Bob & Jay be without their traditional trademarks?

They might occasionally throw in the odd new joke, but people watch/watched them to see stuff they expect from them.

Another good analogy would be music.
Lets say you liked Bon Jovi.
You like them because they perform the kind of music you like.
Now one day Bon Jovi decide they need to evolve, or expand their repetoire & start performing songs that sound like Creed.
That might be well & good for a few people, but people who are fans of Bon Jovi wanna hear Bon Jovi, not something new!

AC/DC have never changed their style yet they still continue to have hit albums & sell out concerts.
Not bad for a band with 30 odd years in the business.
Go tell them they need to try something new!

Testify.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I agree with most of mxy/nowhereman/PJP's points, with the one exception being that I find this forum to be very cliquish. I don't have a problem with it, since being e-popular hasn't really ever been a life goal of mine, but it seems pretty obvious to me.

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.
Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
HOLEY SHIT CYLON 7!

And a "One Year Later..." to boot!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I'm not talking to you, you aint Kevin Nash!

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Animalman said:
I agree with most of mxy/nowhereman/PJP's points, with the one exception being that I find this forum to be very cliquish. I don't have a problem with it, since being e-popular hasn't really ever been a life goal of mine, but it seems pretty obvious to me.

would you like to be in the clique? There is room for 1 more.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Animalman said:

Ditto. I wasn't making a complaint about the cliques, just making an observation.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:

Do I get to post in the secret clique forum and make secret clique "rob is gay" jokes?

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Animalman said:

Ditto. I wasn't making a complaint, just making an observation.

you're in too....you just have to perform sex acts on mxy and nowie. Rob won't accept......he's gay.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

Animalman said:
Quote:

PJP said:

Do I get to post in the secret clique forum and make secret clique "rob is gay" jokes?

Shit! You don't have more slots open???

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
HOLEY SHIT CYLON 7!

Yeah.

I think it is a dream.

Either way, I think it sucks.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

Captain Sammitch said:
Quote:

Animalman said:
Quote:

PJP said:

Shit! You don't have more slots open???

Rob is closed for refurbishment!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Animalman said:

you're in too....you just have to perform sex acts on mxy and nowie. Rob won't accept......he's gay.

Which myx? the one who likes pineapples?

And I've seen nowie's nekkid pic - but he still hasn't shown us the goods, so I dunno 'bout that...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

cross said:
captain planet

You're dead to me....

i expect no less

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. - Aristotle
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Animalman said:

And I've seen nowie's nekkid pic - but he still hasn't shown us the goods, so I dunno 'bout that...

And how much skin we seen from you?
You want to see mine, show me yours first (obviously then my picture would be better enhanced).

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
HOLEY SHIT CYLON 7!

Yeah.

I think it is a dream.

Jump, Fonzie, Jump!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Animalman said:

You want to see mine, show me yours first (obviously then my picture would be better enhanced).

The answer, good sir, is "NONE!"

But Hey! I'm the one who has to do these sex acts to you - not the other way around! And how enhanced would these pics of you be?

(Jesus, does everybuddy havta do this to get into a clique...?)

Last edited by harleykwin; 2006-03-11 3:31 AM.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Animalman said:

But Hey! I'm the one who has to do these sex acts to you - not the other way around! And how enhanced would these pics of you be?

Do you remember the show "Big John, little John"?

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I'll trade jokes with Rob. I'll be gay, and he can be the nitpicker who G-Man is convinced defended Michael Jackson at some point.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Animalman said:

Do you remember the show "Big John, little John"?

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

Animalman said:
I'll trade jokes with Rob. I'll be gay, and he can be the nitpicker who G-Man is convinced defended Michael Jackson at some point.

Go back to sucking Roman Polanskis dick!

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Don't forget Woody Allen and Barry Bonds!

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
HOLEY SHIT CYLON 7!

Yeah.

I think it is a dream.

Man, you are never satisfied with that show. What passes as 'The Best Show on Televsion' in your household?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Or

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:

Hmmm...got me there...

Quote:

Never watched it. Heard good things, though...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Rob is gay!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Rob is gay!

and how!

1000+ posts
1000+ posts
I go off to do some work for a few hours and this thread takes off...

To wit what I said on page 1, I'm not complaining about the state of the boards, just explaining my take on them -- not my cup of tea per se, but one I'll sip on occassion.

And as for repeating the same jokes? Hell, I still want to blame the Germans, talk about -- you guessed it -- Frank Stallone, and mention THE Bat-Man's Truth-Lasers and EMWTCMSS, so who am I to talk?!

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
This is the greatest My Yearly Rant: The RKMBS Community thread ever!

2,000 points!

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

The Indestructible Man said:
I go off to do some work for a few hours and this thread takes off...

To wit what I said on page 1, I'm not complaining about the state of the boards, just explaining my take on them -- not my cup of tea per se, but one I'll sip on occassion.

And as for repeating the same jokes? Hell, I still want to blame the Germans, talk about -- you guessed it -- Frank Stallone, and mention THE Bat-Man's Truth-Lasers and EMWTCMSS, so who am I to talk?!

Who doesn't love the EMWTCMSS?

Regenerated
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
This is the greatest My Yearly Rant: The RKMBS Community thread ever!

2,000 points!

Dammit, I used to be Unrackable....you win this round, JLA....but the war continues!!!

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Animalman said:

Ditto. I wasn't making a complaint about the cliques, just making an observation.

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!
Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Animalman said:

yes, unfortunately you do.

1,032,000 points!
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

Animalman said:

yes, unfortunately you do.

Gah! Please tell me you're not speaking from experience! LOL

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
hehe ill never tell

1,032,000 points!
Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
we all do eventually.
then comes the happy pills.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Can't we get the happy pills first?

Shit, I'll settle for a bottle of whiskey even.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
then fuck, get your ass here already.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
But...but... I thought we were meeting in Texas?

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
whooo texas!

Page 4 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 6 18 19

Link Copied to Clipboard