Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Now, here is the sticky thing, I of all people do have access to said secret moderator forum that not all moderators are alowed in.

Now when I first got access I was like, "here we go!" a bunch of juicy gossip and behind the back talking to entertain myself and blackmail people for years.

Know what I found out?

It is fucking boring. Almost 99.5% of that forum really is about board moderation.

The rest isn't anything that isn't out in the open on the boards. By which I mean Penwing hates Sneaky for no real good reason.

Now I don't want to be rude to Rob and "betray" his trust. His name is on the marquee, he pays the bills.

However I am of the opinion that if it is a moderator forum all moderators should be allowed. Also that you should not use the forum to talk about people who can not read or post a defense or retort.

Because I do hate the elitism of places like Athanon. I also want to say being there the secret forum is not like that. I wish even if you didn't have permission to post it was visable. I think that would put some minds at ease.

you just wanted to rub it in our face that you're a member. Lucky bastard.