Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:
Now, here is the sticky thing, I of all people do have access to said secret moderator forum that not all moderators are alowed in.

Now when I first got access I was like, "here we go!" a bunch of juicy gossip and behind the back talking to entertain myself and blackmail people for years.

Know what I found out?

It is fucking boring. Almost 99.5% of that forum really is about board moderation.

The rest isn't anything that isn't out in the open on the boards. By which I mean Penwing hates Sneaky for no real good reason.

Now I don't want to be rude to Rob and "betray" his trust. His name is on the marquee, he pays the bills.

However I am of the opinion that if it is a moderator forum all moderators should be allowed. Also that you should not use the forum to talk about people who can not read or post a defense or retort.

Because I do hate the elitism of places like Athanon. I also want to say being there the secret forum is not like that. I wish even if you didn't have permission to post it was visable. I think that would put some minds at ease.

Thank you

its all so doltish and annoying, we have the right to know.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points