"And a Child Shall Lead Them.."

Yeah, Doctor, they did kind of over do the " Wesley Saves The Enterprise" thing... But I never hated Wesley as many did. I guess I wanted to be the "WunderKinder" when I was a kid..

On G4 We had Parts One and Two of " Redemption." Part one was aired Monday night, Part two was on Tuesday.

I never really got into the "Conflict of Interest" thing with Worf, but it really made sense this time around..I mean, Worf wanted to use Federation info that his position could get him...so..he quit Starfleet..Nice done two parter.

Data did a fine job as Capatin Data. He got pissed at that one dude who tried to tell him what to do!

"Darmok"...one of my all time favs was on after that one. Not just because I like Paul Winfield...but his character was willing to die to establish communication with Captain Picard... that is awesome.

On Spike : The episode where this guy kidnaps Tasha Yar.

" Just for that, No Vaccine, No Treaty, and No Lieutenant Yar!"

And the one where we first meet the Ferengi, who were laughable. They did not become the big threat to the Federation that they were meant to be. That would have to wait until The Romulans returned, and the next year, when The Borg were first introduced.

I will look up the titles to these episodes tomorrow. Going to bed now, tired. Good night, all.