Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Today on Spike Tv :

" The Quality of Life" - Data becomes the advocate for small repair oriented machines called Exo - comps, machines which he has theorized are alive.

Then - the two parter :

" Chain Of Command".

" There .. are... four.. Lights!"

Picard solo episode which shows off Patrick Stewart's acting abilities.

Later, on G4 :

" The Ensigns of Command."

Data must convince a planet with a large colony living on it that the Sheliac are coming to colonize the planet soon!

He shines in this one, having to prove that he can be creative in both his talents and thinking.

I missed the ep. before it as I was watching " Heroes" on NBC, a new show which I am enjoying.

Saw "Quality of Life" yesterday and "Chain of Command" pt 1-2 yesterday and today! Poor Picard got worse torture than James Bond in Ian Fleming's novels!

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!