Yeah, when Data smiles, he either looks silly or like his evil twin brother Lore!

Have on Wednesday and Friday seen:

'The Chase' - great ep., have seen it before but loved to see it again, the chase is after DNA trails that may be a weapon, an energy source... or something completely different. Enterprise teams up (sort-of) with Cardassians and Klingons. Loved the solution and the ending.

'Frame of Mind' - similar to the two ep:s in which Picard gets tortured by a ruthless Cardassian interogator. Riker is in Enterprise and re-hearsing (sp?) a play (same title as the ep.), then suddenly he is in a mental hospital...

'Suspicions' - 1st time I've seen a nice Ferengi. This one is a scientist who has invented a new warp drive which may be a breakthrough... or a complete disaster.

'Rightful Heir' - my man Worf is back again! Has the Klingon Messiah-figure Kahless returned... or is the man claiming to be him a fraud? Remember having seen at least the latter half of it.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!