Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Yeah, that is about the order I would rank those episodes, Captain Sweden.

BTW," Thine Own Self '' is one of my favorite Data episodes, right up there with " The Offspring ", " Measure Of A Man ", and " Hero Worship. "

And the one where Data meets his " mother. "

I don't remember "Measure Of A Man", but otherwise I like all the episodes you mentioned.

Today I saw "Journey's End" and "First Born". I like the 2nd one better... Worf ep:s are more in my taste than Wesley ep:s, especially after the cover-up at the academy. But I guess the writers did what they could to make Wesley interesting as well believable, after making him a fan-hated miracle worker during Season 1. I remember both ep:s, but from the 1st one I only remembered the Native North Americans. (It was years since I 1st saw ST:TNG, and not only did I miss the 1st 2-3 seasons, I mixed up ST with Babylon 5 which aired right before ST!")

BTW, I hope the channel that airs TNG now will air DS9; that show never got a proper chance here.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!