Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 26 of 40 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 39 40
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
PJP wa ryuuchou Nihongo de omoi wanakatta.

Totemo ii desu ne.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
The beginning of the episode was great but it fell apart after that.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Sou desu ne.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
On Next Gen : "The Game." Good one! Of course Wesley, back from Starfleet Academy helps save the day.

Voyager - An episode where Chakotay falls in love with a girl whom he forgets after she leaves the ship due to her unique pherimones. She comes back, they fall in love again, but a member of her race fires a beam at her which causes her to forget Chakotay.... and then she goes back to her homeworld. Pretty good one.

Enterprise - has been good tonight.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
On Next Gen : "The Game." Good one! Of course Wesley, back from Starfleet Academy helps save the day.

I've been reading Peter David's Star Trek: New Frontier series. Robin Lefler is one of the characters in it. The books are great and Peter David writes some of the best Star Trek dialog ever.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS 9 :

Dukat and Kia Winnick have unleashed the evil Pa Wraiths!

This is nearly the end of the series... and a great way to end it. A true shame a DS9 follow up movie was never made. I would still enjoy seeing that!

Next Gen : I saw part two of Unification.Not the best, but not the worst Next Gen. Seeing Spock on Next Gen was pretty cool.

Voyager : The episode where it is 700 years in the future, and Voyager was thought to have been a warship. Re - activation of the Doctor changes that perception, however.

This is one of my favorites.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Am watching the series finale of Deep Space Nine right now.

What a fantastic show it was!

Sad to see the characters saying goodbye to each other.

This one was done quite well.

Well, tomorrow, part one of the first two episodes will be on!

I have half of season 6 on tape.. and all of season 7.

I'll start taping season one tomorrow.

This has to be the BEST of all the Star Trek shows.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
when does the year of hell storyline take place?

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
During the year of hell

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
After watching 2 full seasons of enterprise I realize almost all trek is now unwatchable, because Enterprise kicks their asses.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
when does the year of hell storyline take place?

That was on a week or two ago, Knut. It is a 4 th season, two part episode, and IMO,one of the VERY best VOYAGER episodes, ever.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
damnit. I missed it then. That is probably my favorite voyager story. Now i gotta wait for them to come all the way back to it...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Next Generation was good today...

"New Ground " Alexander, Worf's son comes to live with Worf on Enterprise. Kid causes trouble. It was an ok episode.

"Hero Worship" - Data rescues a kid on a wrecked Federation science ship. This is a VERY cute episode. The kid starts acting like Data, pretending to be an android like Data.

In one scene, Dr. Crusher is examining the kid in sickbay.
She uses terms to describe Data if it were he that she was examining... when she turns to the boy and says," All systems functioning within established parameters.",both Data and the boy look at each other,then look at the Doctor and Say,"Thank you,Doctor. " in unison. I always laugh at that scene!

Voyager : the episode first on was excellent! 7 of 9 had to run the ship all by herself when the ship enters a nebula which is harmful to the crew physically. She is immune, but suffers from hallucinations.Ship's systems start to fail, and so she must reroute and stay contantly vigilant. The Dr. is unable to remain activated after trouble with EPS conduits happens.

7 saves the crew when the engines are able to failonly minutes before the ship is out of the nebula.

Excellent!

The Voyager ep after that was kinda dumb.

life." - Tuvok.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Quote:

Pig Iran said:
After watching 2 full seasons of enterprise I realize almost all trek is now unwatchable, because Enterprise kicks their asses.

You know, Pro may not even read that post, dude. You don't have to try and impress that guy all the time.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I, myself, have been enjoying Enterprise. I've taped it and like it a lot, though I'd have to say DS9 is the best of all Trek shows, IMO....

Just a shame Enterprise didn't get 3 more seasons.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Well, Part one of " THE EMMISARY " was on DS-9 today. I slept thru it, but taped it!

I missed Next Gen. entirely, as I was out food shopping.

Got home well into Voyager, but DID see the 5 pm episode :

"DRONE "

A transporter accident merges some of Seven Of Nine's Borg nanoprobes with the Doctor's 29th Century holo-emitter and a lieutenant's DNA to create a 29th Century half-human super-Borg.

This one is EXCELLENT!! I like ANYTHING to do with the Borg. This one was written quite well!

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Apparently, MXC is now a permanent feature on Fridays on Spike TV. I tried watching it once. VERY dumb show.

Voyager will be on today for just one episode at 5 pm EST today. After that, it'll be Monday till more Trek on Spike Tv, and then, Enterprise will be on SCI - FI channel from 7 to 11 pm, EST.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Voyager - "Extreme Risk " was just on. Great episode!

In order to retrieve a probe stuck in a hazardous atmosphere, Tom Paris designs a new type of shuttlecraft named the 'Delta Flyer'. Torres begins to exhibit reckless behaviour by engaging in dangerous holodeck programs.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Next Gen - I only saw part of the one where Troi, Data and O'Brien were taken over by aliens. Yawn.

Voyager - First one was about a place where Species 8472 had used something to morph themselves into human appearance. They planned to invade Earth. Chakotay infiltrated the place,and then Janeway managed to make peace with Species 8472. Kinda dumb but ok.

Second Voyager - "Once Upon a Time "... one of my favorite episodes.

Neelix is caring for Naomi Wildman while her mother is on an away mission. When the Delta Flyer is forced to make an emergency landing, and it isn't known whether Tuvok, Paris, or Ensign Wildman survived, Neelix struggles with how to shelter Naomi from the bad news.

The holo program Naomi Wildman had activated was cute.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Next Gen - I only saw part of the one where Troi, Data and O'Brien were taken over by aliens. Yawn.

Power Play. I actually liked this episode.

Quote:

Voyager - First one was about a place where Species 8472 had used something to morph themselves into human appearance. They planned to invade Earth. Chakotay infiltrated the place,and then Janeway managed to make peace with Species 8472. Kinda dumb but ok.

meh. it was ok.

Quote:

Second Voyager - "Once Upon a Time "... one of my favorite episodes.

Neelix is caring for Naomi Wildman while her mother is on an away mission. When the Delta Flyer is forced to make an emergency landing, and it isn't known whether Tuvok, Paris, or Ensign Wildman survived, Neelix struggles with how to shelter Naomi from the bad news.

The holo program Naomi Wildman had activated was cute.

i actually hated this episode when it was first on, and that's the only time i ever bothered to watch it. neelix dragged that show down into cutesy. so neelix and a bunch of cute kids...ugh.
I did enjoy the similar episode "the haunting of deck 12" where he's telling a ghost story to the borg children and they keep correcting him on the science.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Power Play was ok, I guess.

DS9 - Sisko encounters the Prophets while going through the wormhole. A very good early DS 9 episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Enterprise was very good last night. I watched and taped the 4 episodes.

One had Andorians and Vulcans in it, negotiating a treaty.

Another had these no - corporeal beings trying to take ove the ship.

Another episode had a ship from the future being found by Enterprise.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Enterprise was very good last night. I watched and taped the 4 episodes.

One had Andorians and Vulcans in it, negotiating a treaty.

Another had these no - corporeal beings trying to take ove the ship.

Another episode had a ship from the future being found by Enterprise.

Enterprise did had some really good episodes. The Andorian/Vulcan story that ran here and there from years 1-4 and lead to the founding of the federation through their built alliance was great.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Yeah, the more I see what a great show Enterprise is, the more I get pissed that they canceled it.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Next Generation : Ethics..a good Worf episode. He gets hurt and cannot walk anymore. A Doctor proposes a contoversial, untried procedure. At first Worf wants to die, but successfully undergoes the procedure instead.

Next : The Outcast. A very good episode. This is known as the "Gay " episode. The Enterprise encounters a race where they have no gender.... except sometimes,a member of this species..the G'Nai... are born male or female.

One is female, named Sorann, and she takes a liking to Riker, who falls in love with her as they are on a mission to rescue two G'Nai who were trapped in a pocket of Null Space.

Her superior officer finds out, and has Sorann arrested and to undergo treatments to make her " Normal. " Sorann makes an impassioned speech at her trial, which Riker has invaded in an attempt to help her.

She says that she has the same fears, hopes and dreams as everyone else....and just wants to be free to live her life like anyone else, which is what gays have been saying for many years now.. The word gay is never mentioned but the episode is a metaphor for being gay.

Sorann is taken away and "Fixed " so that she is like everyone else.

A heartbroken Riker tries to rescue her and finds that she has been changed, and she says that she was sick but is now cured.

Excellent episode!

Voyager : TIMELESS -

Voyager uses new quantum slipstream technology in an attempt to get home, but a miscalculation causes the ship to crash into an ice planet. Fifteen years later, the sole survivors, Chakotay and Kim, steal the Delta Flyer in an attempt to send a message back in time and avert the disaster, however, Captain Geordi LaForge is determined to stop them at all costs.

Kim is able to send both a message to7 of 9 that willend the slipstream before it can harm the ship,and a message to his younger self. He saves both Voyager and the timeline is restored.

This is an excellent episode and is one of my all time favorite Voyager episodes! I enjoy watching it.

Right now : INFINITE REGRESS

After encountering a piece of Borg technology known as a Vinculum which connects drone's minds together, Seven of Nine begins exhibiting the personalities of people that she assimilated as a member of the collective. Soon, they become so strong that they may overwhelm Seven's own personality.

A mind meld initiated by Tuvok helps save 7 of 9 from being lost to the overwhelming wave of personality. The vinculum is deactivated.

This is a good one.

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Yeah, the more I see what a great show Enterprise is, the more I get pissed that they canceled it.

the rest of the Trekverse sucks...Enterprise rules.

O'Doyle rules!

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
P.I., hope you remember what happened to the O'Doyles!

DS9: Odo is the suspect in a murder case...and it turns out that the guy who was killed was actually a clone.. killed by the man who'd been cloned!

It turned out that he'd allowed himslef to be cloned specifically to frame Odo.

Good episode.

Next Gen. : Cause And Effect - The Enterprise keeps colliding with another star ship, which emerges from a rift in time... the Enterprise crew must figure out how to escape this deadly repaeting series of events!

And they do, thanks to some clever strategy by Data, who figures out how to send himself a signal from one time loop to the next. Great episode!

The First Duty : Wesley is at Starfleet Academy,a member of Nova Squad. There's a crash during a flight.. and a cadet dies. There's a cover up.. and Wesley finally realizes his first duty is to tell the truth.. and he does.

Interesting Note: Robert Duncan McNeill ( who played Lt. Thomas "Tom" Paris on Voyager. ) played Nova Squad leader LaCarno. When casting Lt. Tom Paris for Voyager, they were looking for someone who looked a lot like McNeill, but,since they could not find someone who looked enough like him, they hired him!

Ray Walston, who played gardener Boothby in this episode was recently on an episode of Voyager, the one where Species 8472 were impersonating actual Starfleet members in an attempt to infiltrate and destroy Starfleet and Earth.

Um,Voyager : I fell asleep when it came on. I was tired. I saw like, the first 10 minutes of Thirty Days, where Tom Paris is busted down to Ensign and put in the brig for thirty days... here is the synopsis, though :

When Voyager encounters a planet covered entirely in water they discover that the forcefield maintaining its integrity is breaking down. Tom Paris directly disobeys orders in an attempt to save the planet, which results in him being demoted to Ensign and placed in the brig for thirty days.

I'll have to watch this one over the weekend after the tape I recorded it on is full.

I saw bits and pieces of Nothing Human, where an alien life form that looks like a ginormous insect latches onto B'Elanna Torres, in order to stay alive... and the Holo Doc summons up a holo version of a Cardassian Doctor ( to help with exo- biology ) who'd experimented with Bajoran prisoners of war during the occupation of Bajor.. a Bajoran crewman sees him. B'Elanna realizes who the doctor is, and refuses to be saved by him.

The Doctor saves her, anyway, and then the alien is beamed back safely onto it's ship.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS - 9.... People on the station were catching some weird Aphasia disease, where'd they start talking nonsense, then get very sick.

Kira helped force a Doctor who created the disease to cure it. Not an exciting episode, but it was ok.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Next Generation : Cost Of Living -A cute episode where Alexander is having trouble getting along with Worf, his father, and Loxwana Troi arrives on ship because she is to be married... they escape their troubles in a holodeck program,as the ship begins to have trouble with system failures...

Alexander gets Loxwana to realize she doesn't really love the guy she is to marry, and she finds a way out of it-
just by being herself.

THen there was the episode where Picard falls in love with a beautiful empath woman who is going to marry a man who looks and acts like an obnoxious queen. Picard loves the woman, too. Very sad but very good episode.

VOYAGER : The Doctor realizes something is wrong when he takes Holo pics of the crew and sees that Harry Kim has had an operation that neither he nor Harry remembers.. then he ( The Doc ) uncovers a conspiracy to keep him from remembering that he had to choose between Harry and Ensign Jetal, who were both seriously wounded by a hostile alien dude.

He then had a nervous breakdown, so,Janeway had his memory wiped... a talk with 7 of 9 convinces Janeway to let the Dr. dealwith his memory instead of erasing it every time he came close to the truth... the Dr. does fall apart again,but Janeway and crew help him get his act together again by having someone be with him night and day until he can recover.

After that, an episode where the ship's telepaths have to be hidden in a transporter cycle froma nearby race who hate telepaths and keep inspecting the ship.

One of the inspectors pretends to defect and romances Janeway, who did not completely trust himand came up with a plan to get a dozen telepaths to a wormhole and safety... but you can see at episode's end she had feelings for the guy and is hurt by his betrayal.

Two very good Voyager episodes!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Voyager: All that was on today was one episode... and it was a good one.

BRIDE OF CHAOTICA -

Photonic energy life forms mistake the characters in Tom's holonovel for real people. The holodeck characters interpret this as an attack, and soon Dr. Chaotica tries to wipe them out. The only person that can stop him is Captain Janeway in the role of Queen Arachnia of the Spider People.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS 9 was good today - it was the one where this " Tusk " guy shows up on the station. He's kinda likeable, but the guy is hiding something.. turns out he was the target of a hunt being conducted by a bunch of armed and dangerous aliens who arrive at DS 9 and start shooting at him.

Chief O'Brien helps Tusk escape.

Next Generation : Imaginary Friend -A little girls' imaginary friend turns out to be real..and deadly ... as the ship is trapped in a strange dark cloud. This one is ok.

I,Borg.. this one is excellent... Enterprise rescues and treats a young Borg.. he is given a name by Geordi... Hugh....Hugh becomes an individual... Picard had planned to send Hugh back to the collective with an unsolvable puzzle in his memor bank,but cannot do it..
Hugh has to return to the collective or the Borg will keep searching for him til they find him.

He is put back on the planet where he was found,as the Borg return to take him back.

This was the idea for 7 of 9.

Voyager :

Gravity -

When Tuvok, Paris and the Doctor are pulled into a planet by its intense gravity and crash, they wait to be rescued. From their perspective, many weeks have passed with no contact from Voyager, while on board, only a few hours have passed as they plan a rescue attempt. A woman on the planet falls for Tuvok,who cannot reciprocate the feelings.

THis episode is fucking excellent!

Bliss -

The discovery of a wormhole leading directly to Earth elates the crew beyond belief and leads them to act impulsively. Only Seven Of Nine remains unconvinced that it is real, and has to work against the rest of the crew with the help of Naomi Wildman to save them from what she feels is a trap.

This one was very good!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I taped all 4 ENTERPRISE episodes and missed the first two..I watched the second two episodes, and then ran the tape back and watched the two I'd missed. They were all pretty good. One featured Klingons and it was good.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
I really enjoyed the bloodthirsty and vastly more powerful Klingons on Enterprise. It really set some good foundation for the relations of the later series.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS 9 - Q and Vash payed the station a visit. A pretty good episode. It was Fun seeing Sisko punch Q!

Next Gen - THE NEXT PHASE - I like this one.. Roe and Geordi are accidentally turned intangible and invisible while beaming back from a Romulan space ship that was experimenting with phasing cloaking technology.
It was like they were dead, but not really, and they had to get changed back to normal in order to warn Picard that the Enterprise was rigged to explode by the Romulans the minute they engaged the warp drive.

after that,one of my VERY favorite Next Gen eps..

THE INNER LIGHT

Picard is struck by an energy beam from an alien probe, which renders him unconscious and places him in the life of a citizen on the planet Kataan, with his memory of the Enterprise intact.

This is one of the VERY Best Next Gen episodes.

Voyager :

DARK FRONTIER - parts 1 & 2.

After defeating a Borg ship, Captain Janeway decides to launch an attack on another damaged Sphere to steal a trans-warp coil. However, as the crew prepare for their heist, the Borg Queen is secretly aware of the entire plan.

The Borg Queen welcomes Seven of Nine back to the Collective, not as a drone, but as an individual, in hopes that her new-found individuality and knowledge of humanity will help the Borg assimilate Earth. Meanwhile, back on Voyager, the crew races to integrate the transwarp coil into their systems and devise a plan to rescue Seven. They save her in an exciting rescue.

This is one of the BEST Voyager episodes,ever!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I just realized this thread is now one year old! How about that?

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
DS 9 - Q

I like that one. DS9 was still getting its footing and figuring out what the show was going to be, and this is a really great early episode. Punching Q was great.
Q: Picard never hit me.
Sisko: I'm not Picard.

just great.

Quote:

Next Gen - THE NEXT PHASE - I like this one.. Roe and Geordi

It's "Ro," not "Roe." Let's show some respect for Bajoran culture, you anti-Bajorite.
But yeah a good episode, lots of fun.

Quote:

THE INNER LIGHT

I really enjoyed this episode a lot.

Quote:

DARK FRONTIER - parts 1 & 2.

Yawn.
Voyager meets the Borg and manages to survive the encounter with no real damage and they come out ahead in the end.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS - 9 - A Dax episode today. This time, Judzea is accused of treason and murder..but of a crime Curzon is alledged to have commited.

Curzon had an affair with a married man's wife.

Dax does not wish to talk about it,even to defend herself in court. At the last minute, the dead man's wife tells that Curzon was not the one who commited the crime, as he was in her bed at the time. The dead man was a hero. Guess that kinda tarnishes his reputation.

A good episode.

Yeah, Karl, the Q episode was great! I have yet to see a boring Q episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
NEXT GENERATION :

TIME'S ARROW - Parts 1 & 2.

Data's head is uncovered in an archaeological dig on Earth, where evidence is also found that aliens may have been on Earth as early as the 19th Century. Using modified technology, an away team follows Data into the late 1890s to investigate.

The away team's investigations are hampered by a nosy Samuel Clemens. Picard discovers that he originally met Guinan in the 1890s on Earth.

I like this episode. It is interesting, and I enjoy time travelstories.

VOYAGER :

THE DISEASE

Without medical clearance, Kim becomes involved in a love affair with a member of the Varo species. Problems arise when they become biochemically interdependent after the incident.

This one is very good. Love hurts. Then you get over it.

Eventually.

COURSE : OBLIVION

After Paris and Torres tie the knot, the ship and its crew start to disintegrate on the molecular level.

This one is excellent. It shows the Voyager crew as they face death, yet it is NOT them ...it is the duplicated crew from the episode DEMON. They know they are not the real Voyager crew, yet they have the same traits as the real crew.. courage, determination, and resourcefulness.

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Enterprise is the only trek worth watching...

Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
This thread needs more ponies....

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!
Page 26 of 40 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard