DS 9 - Q and Vash payed the station a visit. A pretty good episode. It was Fun seeing Sisko punch Q!

Next Gen - THE NEXT PHASE - I like this one.. Roe and Geordi are accidentally turned intangible and invisible while beaming back from a Romulan space ship that was experimenting with phasing cloaking technology.
It was like they were dead, but not really, and they had to get changed back to normal in order to warn Picard that the Enterprise was rigged to explode by the Romulans the minute they engaged the warp drive.

after that,one of my VERY favorite Next Gen eps..

THE INNER LIGHT

Picard is struck by an energy beam from an alien probe, which renders him unconscious and places him in the life of a citizen on the planet Kataan, with his memory of the Enterprise intact.

This is one of the VERY Best Next Gen episodes.

Voyager :

DARK FRONTIER - parts 1 & 2.

After defeating a Borg ship, Captain Janeway decides to launch an attack on another damaged Sphere to steal a trans-warp coil. However, as the crew prepare for their heist, the Borg Queen is secretly aware of the entire plan.

The Borg Queen welcomes Seven of Nine back to the Collective, not as a drone, but as an individual, in hopes that her new-found individuality and knowledge of humanity will help the Borg assimilate Earth. Meanwhile, back on Voyager, the crew races to integrate the transwarp coil into their systems and devise a plan to rescue Seven. They save her in an exciting rescue.

This is one of the BEST Voyager episodes,ever!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.