Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 40 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 39 40
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS -9 :

An alien took over Bashir's body and was plotting to steal a shipment of ... stuff... to prolong his life.

The crew figures out that Bashir was taken over and they stop the bad alien dude,and at the episode's end, everyone is happy again.

I am NOT a big fan of "Alien takes over a crew member "episodes.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I opted for a much needed nap while Next Generation was on...

Don't care much for the two that were on :

REALM OF FEAR

Lt. Barclay's fear of using transporters is eerily justified when he sees bizarre aliens within the transporter beam.

MAN OF THE PEOPLE

Deanna becomes attracted to an alien ambassador. Shortly thereafter, she starts aging rapidly and becoming violent.

These two are boring boring boring!

VOYAGER :

Voyager becomes trapped in an area of "chaotic space", where the laws of physics are in constant flux. Meanwhile, Chakotay suffers from hallucinations related to his holodeck boxing program. Although he is afraid he is losing his mind, Chakotay's hallucinations may be Voyager's only hope of learning how to escape from chaotic space.

This one was fair. Ray Walston guest starred in this one as Chakotay's manager. It is the last time he appears in Voyager.

THINK TANK

Voyager is ambushed by a race known as the Hazari with no way of escape. Soon, an alien 'Think Tank' arrives with an answer to the ship's problem and all they ask in return is Seven of Nine.

This episode was pretty good! I loved how Janeway turned things around on the Think Tank. Jason Alexander from Seinfeld guest stars as the main baddie. He was rather convincing as a devious asshole.

life." - Tuvok.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Damn. Thanks to Jerry, this thread has been up near the top of the boards for a year and two days now.

Bravo, beardguy, bravo.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
You are welcome, G - Man, and thanks!

Thanks go to you, as well, for creating this thread!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
VOYAGER : Well, SPIKE Tv quit showing MQC or whatever the fuck that stupid show was... but, now?They are showing police videos all day Fridays.....

The ONE Voyager episode that was on today was EXCELLENT!

It was called JUGGERNAUT.

After encountering a damaged Malon freighter, a repair crew from Voyager tries to contain a toxic chemical leak that threatens a nearby inhabited planet. Before they embark on the mission, two crewmen from the ship warn them about the 'Angel of Decay' that wreaks havoc on board the ship.

BE'Lanna is trying to learn to control her temper. While aboard the Malon freighter, along with Neelix, Chakotay, and the two Malon crewmen, they encounter a "Monster ",
which is in reality a Malon crewman who is very radioactive.

B'ELanna does manage to control her temper long enough to stop the freighter from exploding untilit can be manuevered into a nearby star.

You know how when you are very engrossed in a show, which is done very well and it moves fast because it is directed and acted superbly? THIS is one of those episodes. It flew by! Glad I am taping them all. I was in a semi crappy mood before it came on,and now my mood is much improved.

No Star Trek until Monday, and then, Enterprise will be on Sci - Fi channel from 7 to 11 pm EST.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Forgot to mention : Ron Canada was in the JUGGERNAUT episode.He was also in THE MASTERPIECE SOCIETY episode of Next Generation.
That episode was in Next Gen's 5 th season.

life." - Tuvok.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
46 Things That Never Happen on Star Trek

The Enterprise runs into a mysterious energy field of a type that it has encountered several times before.

The Enterprise goes to check up on a remote outpost of scientists, who are all perfectly all right.

The Enterprise comes across a Garden-of-Eden-like planet called Paradise, where everyone is happy all the time. However, everything is soon revealed to be exactly as it seems.

The crew of the Enterprise discover a totally new lifeform, which later turns out to be a rather well-known old lifeform, wearing a silly hat.

The crew of the Enterprise are struck by a strange alien plague, for which the cure is found in the well-stocked sick-bay.

An enigmatic being composed of pure energy attempts to interface to the Enterprise's computer, only to find out that it has forgotten to bring the right leads.

A power surge on the Bridge is rapidly and correctly diagnosed as a faulty capacitor by the highly-trained and competent engineering staff.

A power surge on the Bridge fails to electrocute the user of a computer panel, due to a highly sophisticated 24th century surge protection feature called a "fuse".

The Enterprise ferries an alien VIP from one place to another without serious incident.

The Enterprise is captured by a vastly superior alien intelligence which does not put them on trial.

The Enterprise separates as soon as there is any danger.

The Enterprise gets involved in an enigmatic, strange, and dangerous situation, and there are no pesky aliens they can blame it on in the end.

The Enterprise is captured by a vastly inferior alien intelligence which they easily pacify by offering it some candy.

The Enterprise is involved in a bizarre time-warp phenomenon, which is not connected with the 20th century in some way.

Somebody takes out a shuttle and it doesn't explode or crash.
A major Starfleet emergency breaks out near the Enterprise, but fortunately some other ships in the area are able to deal with it to everyone's satisfaction.

The shields on the Enterprise stay up during a battle.

The Enterprise visits the Klingon Home World on a bright, sunny day
An attempt at undermining the Klingon-Federation alliance is discovered without anyone noting that such an attempt, if successful, "would represent a fundamental shift of power throughout the quadrant."

A major character spends the entire episode in the Holodeck without a single malfunction trapping him/her there.

Picard hears the door chime and doesn't bother to say "Come".

Picard doesn't answer a suggestion with "Make it so!"

Picard walks up to the replicator and says, "Coke on ice."

Counselor Troi states something other than the blindingly obvious.

Mood rings come back in style, jeopardizing Counselor Troi's position.

Worf and Troi finally decide to get married, only to have Kate Pulaski show up and disrupt the wedding by shouting, "Did he read you love poetry?! Did he serve you poisonous tea?! He's MINE!"

When Word tells the bridge officers that something is entering visual range no one says "on screen".

Worf actually gives another vessel more than 2 seconds to respond to one of the Enterprise's hails.

Worf kills Wesley by mistake in the holodeck (pity this wasn't done in "Deja Vu" - then we could have seen it 5 times without rewinding the tape).

Wesley Crusher gets beaten up by his classmates for being a know-it-all, and consequently has to try to make some friends that are his own age for a change.

Wesley saves the ship, the Federation, and the universe as we know it, and EVERYONE is grateful.

The warp engines start playing up a bit, but seem to sort themselves out after a while without any intervention from boy genius Wesley Crusher.

Wesley Crusher tries to upgrade the warp drive and they work better than ever.

Beverly Crusher manages to go through a whole episode without having a hot flush and getting breathless every time Picard is in the room.

Guinan forgets herself, and breaks into a stand up comedy
routine.

36. Data falls in love with the replicator.

37. Kirk (or Riker) falls in love with a women on a planet he visits, and isn't tragically separated from her at the end of the episode.

The Captain has to make a difficult decision about a less advanced people which is made a great deal easier by the Starfleet Prime Directive.

An unknown ensign beams down as part of an away team and lives to tell the tale.

Spock or Data is fired from his high-ranking position for not being able to understand the most basic nuances of about one in three sentences that anyone says to him.

Kirk's hair remains consistent for more than 1 consecutive episode.

Kirk gets into a fistfight and doesn't rip his shirt (or even, Kirk doesn't get into a fistfight).

Kirk doesn't end up kissing the troubled guest-female before she doesn't sacrifice herself for him.

Scotty doesn't mention the laws of physics.

Spock isn't the only crew member not affected by a new weapon/attack by an alien race due to his "darn green blood" or "bizarre Vulcan physiology" and thus he cannot save the day.

The episode ends without Bones & Kirk laughing at Spock's inability to understand the joke, and he doesn't raise his eyebrow.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS - 9

Move Along Home

Quark's attempt at deception toward a newly-encountered alien race places the space station's senior officers in a labrinth of danger, when they force Quark to play a game where the senior officers are the playing pieces.

This one is very good. I like!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Doohan's Ashes to Be Blasted Into Space
By Associated Press
2 hours ago

LAS CRUCES, N.M. - The ashes of James Doohan, who played chief engineer Montgomery "Scotty" Scott on the original "Star Trek" TV series, have been loaded into a rocket that is set to launch in New Mexico later this month.

The remains of Doohan, Mercury astronaut Gordon Cooper and some 200 others were loaded into the rocket Friday by Charles Chafer, chief executive of Celestis, a Texas company that contracts with rocket firms to send cremated remains into space.

"And we're ready to go," Chafer said after inserting the silver canister.

Jerry Larson, president of Connecticut-based UP Aerospace Inc., said the rocket will be launched April 28.

Families paid $495 to have a few grams of their loved one's ashes placed on the rocket.

Chafer said he's aware of the dedication of "Star Trek" fans.

"There's no doubt that we'll find a way to accommodate fans who travel here and want to be part of that experience," he said.

Doohan died in July 2005 at age 85.

The remains of "Star Trek" creator Gene Roddenberry were blasted into space in 1997.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
STAR TREK : THE NEXT GENERATION

By a huge coincidence, RELICS - the episode guest starring James Doohan is on right now, after I'd posted that news article about Doohan's ashes being sent into space.

This is an excellent episode. Doohan reprised his role as Scotty beautifully. I would rather remember him as he was in this episode: fat and healthy looking, than as he looked later in life... thin, pale, and ill, which he was.

RELICS :

Montgomery 'Scotty' Scott is discovered suspended in a transporter beam 75 years after he disappeared. After the Enterprise crew re-materialise him, he has a hard time adjusting to the new future.

life." - Tuvok.

notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
"Relics" was my favorite episode of TNG that featured a character from TOS. The others were all like "HEY! SPOCK'S HERE! LOOK! IT'S SPOCK! OOOOOOOO! SPOCK! HEY EVERYBODY! SPOCK! SPOCK! SPOOOOOOOOOCK!" While "Relics" had a good story that would have worked without Scotty. His presence just enhanced it.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

notwedge said:
"Relics" was my favorite episode of TNG that featured a character from TOS. The others were all like "HEY! SPOCK'S HERE! LOOK! IT'S SPOCK! OOOOOOOO! SPOCK! HEY EVERYBODY! SPOCK! SPOCK! SPOOOOOOOOOCK!" While "Relics" had a good story that would have worked without Scotty. His presence just enhanced it.

Yeah, they DID do that with " Unification ", the fifth season Next Gen episode that brought Spock back. It was a big turn off. Thankfully, the writers learned a lesson from that and just brought Scotty back in a believable, realistic manner.

Next Generation :

Schisms -

Members of the Enterprise crew start suffering from a strange form of tiredness and no recollection of having slept well the night before.

Aliens are abducting and experimenting with the crew.
Riker is given a homing devoce and a stimulant and he helps defeat the aliens.

This episode has the "Notorious " reading of Data's poem,"Ode To Spot. "

That was priceless!

VOYAGER :

Someone To Watch Over Me -

The Doctor tries to introduce Seven of Nine to the concept of dating. After a disastrous first date the Doctor personally guides her, but he soon realises that he is falling in love with her.

I really like this one a lot. It was done very sensitively. I liked the interactions between the Doctor and 7 of 9. The dates 7 of 9 had were funny, too. She was Borg all the way! "Our Date is concluded. Goodbye. "

11:59

Captain Janeway relates the story of her distant ancestor, Shannon O'Donnell, and her involvement in the construction of Earth's "Millennium Gate". She meets and falls in love with Henry Janeway - the one man standing in the way of the Gate's construction.

This one is underrated. It was not exciting, but was interesting.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
ENTERPRISE :

Regeneration :

This is an early ( Perhaps the very FIRST ? ) encounter with the Borg. It was Fantastic! The name BORG was never mentioned once.. the aliens never actually identified themselves as Borg... so, continuity was kept intact... even if Captain April was NOT the first captain of Enterprise, as he ought to have been...

The remnants of an alien ship and two frozen cybernetic bodies are uncovered in the arctic by a research team. These aliens soon thaw out and flee Earth, taking the research team with them. Starfleet orders Enterprise to find them, but the crew aren't prepared for just how dangerous these aliens really are.

So far, it is easily my favorite episode of Enterprise!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
REGENERATION :

[Note: While the Borg in this Recap will be referred to as "Borg," they are never identified as such in the show]

Researchers within Earth's Arctic Circle find the debris field of an alien ship, as well as a couple of bodies. (It's a fair assumption to think that these are the remains of the Borg escape sphere that was destroyed about a century before in the events of the movie Star Trek: First Contact.) Now thawed, the Borg reanimate and repair themselves and assimilate the researches before modifying the researcher's transport to allow for increased warp capabilities. Enterprise is ordered to intercept them.

A Tarkalean freighter sends out a distress signal. Enterprise responds to find that the transport is increasingly advanced and escapes at a higher warp than it should. Instead of pursuit, Archer stays to rescue the two Tarkaleans still on board the freighter. They two survivors are being assimilated by nanoprobes, and Phlox does his best to treat them. Using the subterfuge of being uncomfortable, the Tarkalean Borg inject Phlox with nanoprobes, and subdue the human guard, before escaping into the ship. As the Borg start modifying Enterprise, Phlox deals with the beginnings of assimilation. While Denobulan physiology slows down the process, it's clear that it's a losing battle.

The Tarkalean Borg are spaced by Archer when it's clear their modifications, and shielding from phase pistols, brands them a threat. An even bigger threat arrives in the still increasingly altered transport. They send a signal to the Borg technology on Enterprise, and disable the ship. "You will be assimilated. Resistance is futile."

Archer and Reed beam over to the Borg vessel and plant explosives while a squad of Borg transports to Enterprise. As the transport is crippled, the Enterprise Borg return to their ship. Archer then shoots the works at the transport, destroying it. In the interim, Phlox has discovered that omicron radiation will likely destroy the nanoprobes, though unpleasant side-effects will result. His treatment works. He tells Archer about his brief experience with the collective consciousness and gives the captain a sequence of numbers. Archer analyses them and find that they are coordinates for Earth and have been sent to the delta quadrant. Because of the time for a subspace signal to reach that far, they likely have only put off the problem until sometime in the 24th century.

life." - Tuvok.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
Anybody catching the remastered TOS?

Where they went and remad all the exterior shots and special effects?

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Sorry, Jaburg, I have not seen any of the remastered TOS eps.

I DID see :

NEXT GENERATION :

True Q

A young intern visiting the Enterprise captures the interest of Q when she starts displaying Q-like powers.

This one is pretty good. It really WOULD be an enormous responsibility if one had Q powers. Along with great power comes great responsibility.

Rascals

A transporter accident transforms Picard, Ro Laren, Guinan and Keiko O'Brien into small children who appear to be about 12 years old. Matters become complicated when the Ferengi seize the Enterprise.

Now,I don't care at all for kids, but this one was cute. I like it. It would have been funny if the bridge crew had all been turned into kids.

Kid Picard : " Ensign Crusher... warp 7 to the Geurnica system....Make it so!"

Ensign Crusher : " Not right now, I gotta go potty!"

Little Riker : " Ro put a whoopee cushion on my seat!"

Ro the brat : " You're a rat, Riker!"

VOYAGER :

Relativity

When Voyager is destroyed, Captain Braxton of the 29th Century Timeship Relativity contacts Seven of Nine to travel back in time and discover who planted the 'temporal disruptor.' However, she must do this without being discovered by the past Janeway.

I do like time travel episodes. This one was pretty good, especially after Janeway gets recruited to help fix the timelime. She was pretty funny.

Warhead

After Kim beams an alien missile onboard Voyager it links up to the Doctor's systems and requests that it is allowed to complete its mission of mass destruction.

Okay,I have made it very clear that I don't like episodes where a crew man is taken over by an alien lifeform,but this one was very good. Robert Picardo did an excellent job of acting when he had to act as though the alien.. an intelligent missle.. had taken over his program. The ending was kind of sad when this missle blew upall the other missles like it that had found it, but it died a hero by exploding them all far away from any life.

Ensign Kim shined in this one, though he screwed up by taking the missle onto Voyager, he did get it realize that it had gotten a signal to stop.. that the war was over and it need not kill any people. Yeah, I like this one.

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Wow, I just watched that episode of Enterprise where T'Pol is crawling around the decon tank like a cat on all fours in complete, sweaty heat wanting to fuck anyone in eyesight-that, my friends, was cool.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
That was good one , P.I. ! I taped it. The Borg one was very good, too.. you see that one, too?

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS - 9:

Vortex

An alien criminal from the other side of the wormhole tempts Odo by telling the shape-shifter he can put the changeling in contact with others like himself. After an unproductive contact with the Alien's race, Sisko reluctantly agrees to return him without holding a trial for the murder he committed on the station. Assigned to transport the criminal back to his homeworld, Odo discovers that his case is not as clearcut as it appeared, and that the brother of the murdered man is in hot pursuit.

Odo takes the criminal to a planet where he finds his daughter, the only surviving member of his family left. A cave in causes a rock to hit Odo, knocking him out. The criminal saves Odo by taking him back to the runabout. They escape the brother of the murdered man. Odo has a change of heart and lets the man and his daughter go to the planet Vulcan.

I remember when I first saw this one, years ago, and thinking it was the BEST episode of DS- 9 up to that point. I still feel the same way. It's an excellent episode. We learn a bit more about Odo in this one.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Star Trek : The Next Generation:

A FISTFUL OF DATAS

Worf and his son, Alexander, become trapped in the holodeck when their Wild West program malfunctions. However, they must find a way to defeat the holographic bandits who have Data's appearance and abilities.

I like this episode a lot! It's fun and, although I don't care for westerns, I do like them when they have a sci - fi theme.

QUALITY OF LIFE

Stardate: 46315.2 Data discovers that the maintance robots built by Dr. Farallon may have become sentient.

This one is good, not the best, but I like it.

STAR TREK: VOYAGER

EQUINOX

Voyager comes to the aid of the Equinox, another Federation starship - also abducted by the Caretaker - now under attack by mysterious aliens from another dimension. As the two crews begin to work together to protect both ships, a dark secret lies hidden aboard the Equinox.

Janeway becomes obsessed with trying to capture captain Ransom, no matter what the cost, while Voyager is under the attack of the aliens and the Doctor and Seven Of Nine are held as hostages on the Equinox.

This one is totally awesome! I like!

What I like about EQUINOX was how Janeway maintained discipline and protocol on her ship - and we see how on the Equinox, Captain Ranson, violated a billion federation rules, not to mention human ethics and morals when he used the aliens dead bodies to fuel the ship .... the holo doc is kidnapped and his ethical sub routines deleted and we see him performing a procedure
to remove 7 of 9's cortical implant to be used in the Equinox.

Chakotay disobeys Janeway by releasing an Equinox crewman before an alien can appear ...she is playing a hunch that the crewman will crack and give her info.. Chakotay runs into the room and kills the alien before the man can be hurt or talk.

Janeway relieves him of command and puts Chakotay in the brig!

In the end, Equinox crew members revolt, reinstating the holo Doc's ethical sub routines, returning him and 7 of 9 to Voyager, the Equinox blows up from battle damage, Captain Ransom dies with the ship, the aliens stop messing around with Voyager, and 5 or 6 Equinox crew members stay on Voyagers, albiet with their ranks taken away, and to be watched closely at first.

It was a great two parter!

I will watch it again once the tape is filled up!

life." - Tuvok.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS - 9:

Was excellent today.

BATTLE LINES

After Sisko agrees to show Opaka the wormhole, they receive some strange signals while on the Gamma Quadrant side. Investigating, the shuttlecraft is attacked by a satelite and crash lands on a moon. In the crash Opaka dies and Sisko, Kira, and Bashir find that they are stranded on a war-torn prison colony where it is impossible for the combatants to die.

Opaka comes back to life. Bashir discovers that it is microbes native to the moon bring the dead back to life.

Opaka and all the people there would die if they were removed.

Opaka realizes it is her destiny to stay when O'Brien and Dax come to rescue them, so she stays to become a spiritual advisor.

This episode was well done. Great script and superb acting! The show is beginning to find it's voice here.

NEXT GENERATION :

CHAIN OF COMMAND pts 1 & 2

You know this one: Picard :"There.... are..four ... lights!"

Great two parter. Focus is on Picard as a prisoner of the Cardassians.

Picard is pulled from his post as captain of the Enterprise to lead a top-secret espionage mission into Cardassia with Worf and Dr. Crusher.
Picard is captured and tortured by the Cardassians, while Riker tries to prevent a Federation attack on Cardassia.

VOYAGER :

SURVIVAL INSTINCT

While Voyager is docked at a space station, Seven of Nine is approached by three former Borg drones from her former unimatrix, who, despite being free from the Collective, are neurally linked to each other. Tracing the origin of this link to an accident eight years before, in which they and Seven were the only survivors, the three former drones believe Seven is the only one who can help them sever the link and achieve true individuality.

Only problem is, severing the link will kill the three ex Borg within a month.They choose a month of being individuals over a lifetime of being " Nothing "as they call it, as none of them knows where they end and the others begin.... they can hear each other's thoughts...

After 7 of 9 volunteers to link upwith the other 3, they are able to figure out how and why they became linked to each other...

The three were assimulated as adults... they had years of memories of being human and being individuals... 7 was assimulated at age 7... all she could recall was being a frightened child.. when the group bean to become individuals after seperation from the link,7 freaked and linked them back up as a mini collective...
but upon the three returning to the Borg, they heard the Borg collective in their heads.. and the three of them, as well.

The three are angry at 7...with good reason. They began to become individuals again.. and she took it all away from them.

7 and the Dr discuss what to do. They decide to grant the
three ex drones individuality. The Dr does not want to do this at first, citing that it will soon kill them, until 7 reminds the Dr how both he and her have in comon the fact that they became individuals... more than what they originally were.

One of the three forgives 7.... another cannot, but understands why she did what she did.

A VERY powerful episode... and one of VOYAGER'S best!

BARGE OF THE DEAD

During a near-death experience, B'Elanna finds herself aboard the Klingon Death Barge, a spectral vessel which transports dishonoured souls to Grethnor. After seeing her mother there, B'Elanna risks her life to go back and save her mother's soul from this fate, even at the cost of her own.

BE'lanna takes her mother's place to go to Grethnor, so that her Mom can go to the GOOD place... Stovacor.

This is a great BE'lanna episode. She begins to learn to stop hating being a Klingon. It is a small step she takes when, confronted by spirit forms of her VOYAGER crew mates, they help her to realize that her anger is really at herself.

This .. and SURVIVAL INSTINCT... are why I watch VOYAGER.

The episodes today were about guilt, self hate, love, and giving others what they truly want.

How much more human .. and real...can ya get?

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy

The Doctor programs himself with the ability to daydream. When an alien spy gains access to the Doctor's visions he mistakes them for reality.

This one is excellent! I laughed out loud a lot during it.

The Doctor starts having harmless daydreams,like where all the women on Voyager have the hots for him, and where he becomes an EMERGENCY COMMAND HOLOGRAM, and saves the ship!

Due to the alien spy accessing his program, he becomes stuck in his daydreams. Captain Janeway makes it so that she and a few others can observe his fantasies.... which, for TV are all G Rated... and he is seducing all the women - including Janeway herself!

He also sees himself in command of the ship and defeating a Borg vessel.

The problem is soon fixed by BE'lanna Torres.

The Alien spy, who, like the rest of his species look like failed Sontarans...sends a projection into his holo matrix
to warn him of an imminent attack by his ship.

Holo -Doc is able to convince Janeway that this is NOT another daydream by making the sensors able to detect their cloaked ships.

The Doctor then has to assume commnad of VOYAGER
as the aliens have observed his fantasies and think HE is in charge.

Janeway helps prompt him on what to say.

When VOYAGER'S phasers are damaged and offline, the Doctor improvises and says he'll fire THE PHOTONIC CANNON if the aliens do not break off the attack. This is a device he used to destroy the Borg Vessel in his daydreams.

The aliens cannot detect such a weapon on VOYAGER.
The Doctor tells them that it is un - dectectable by sensors and he will fire if they do not leave.

The aliens, who can only act if their heirarchy approves - are told to break off the attack.

Later, the Doctor thinks his daydream program is malfunctioning again when he is summoned to a ceremony in which he recieves a commendation for his quick thinking during the alien attack.

Janeway agrees to do research into his becoming an EMERGENCY COMMAND HOLOGRAM.

This is a terrific episode!!

No Star Trek till Monday,and then ENTERPRISE is on Monday night on Sci fi!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS - 9 :

A disappointing episode where Chief O'Brien unwillingly gets the job of being a tribal Shaman.

Boring....

Next Generation :

Ship in a Bottle:

Moriarity returns, not having been seen or heard from since Season two. He demands that Picard keep his promise to give him mobility outside of the confines of the holodeck.

This one is pretty good.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy

The Doctor programs himself with the ability to daydream. When an alien spy gains access to the Doctor's visions he mistakes them for reality.

This one is excellent! I laughed out loud a lot during it.

The Doctor starts having harmless daydreams,like where all the women on Voyager have the hots for him, and where he becomes an EMERGENCY COMMAND HOLOGRAM, and saves the ship!

Due to the alien spy accessing his program, he becomes stuck in his daydreams. Captain Janeway makes it so that she and a few others can observe his fantasies.... which, for TV are all G Rated... and he is seducing all the women - including Janeway herself!

He also sees himself in command of the ship and defeating a Borg vessel.

The problem is soon fixed by BE'lanna Torres.

The Alien spy, who, like the rest of his species look like failed Sontarans...sends a projection into his holo matrix
to warn him of an imminent attack by his ship.

Holo -Doc is able to convince Janeway that this is NOT another daydream by making the sensors able to detect their cloaked ships.

The Doctor then has to assume commnad of VOYAGER
as the aliens have observed his fantasies and think HE is in charge.

Janeway helps prompt him on what to say.

When VOYAGER'S phasers are damaged and offline, the Doctor improvises and says he'll fire THE PHOTONIC CANNON if the aliens do not break off the attack. This is a device he used to destroy the Borg Vessel in his daydreams.

The aliens cannot detect such a weapon on VOYAGER.
The Doctor tells them that it is un - dectectable by sensors and he will fire if they do not leave.

The aliens, who can only act if their heirarchy approves - are told to break off the attack.

Later, the Doctor thinks his daydream program is malfunctioning again when he is summoned to a ceremony in which he recieves a commendation for his quick thinking during the alien attack.

Janeway agrees to do research into his becoming an EMERGENCY COMMAND HOLOGRAM.

This is a terrific episode!!

No Star Trek till Monday,and then ENTERPRISE is on Monday night on Sci fi!

seven gets naked in that episode. that makes it classic...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
VOYAGER :

Alice -

Tom Paris persuades Chakotay to allow him to buy a shuttle from a junkyard. While repairing it, the shuttle, named 'Alice', begins to gain control over Tom's mind.

This episode was stupid! It was a take off on the book - movie by Stephen King called " Christine."

Riddles -

Tuvok is attacked by an energy source, which leaves him exposed and vulnerable. He soon starts experiencing emotions he never had before.

This one was pretty good. Just before he is to have his mind put back to the way it was before, Tuvok asks Neelix, " But without emotions, how will you know that I like you? "

Neelix : " You just did. And I will know."

It was fun seeing Tuvok have emotions, if only for a little while.. and only for a little while. I like him as he normally is.... Vulcan.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
ENTERPRISE was good tonight..it was the XINDI storyline.

The best episode was the one where a woman cons Archer into taking her on the Enterprise... and she is actually a Xindi spy.

She got info on human physiology.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS- 9:

Progress

During a mission to evacute a moon, Kira discovers a stubborn old Bajoran farmer who refuses to leave. When he is wounded by one of the Barjoan guards, Kira is forced to examine how much she has changed since she became the Bajoran adminstrator with the Federation team on the station. In the end she must decide between her desire to protect the underdog and the needs of her people as a whole.

In the end, Kira burns the old man's house down after he says that he'll never leave as long as his house is still standing. She just want shim to survive, even though he says he'll die if he has to live elsewhere... I can understand this, having had to leave places I very much liked being at several times in my life.

The old man and Kira then beam away.

A nice subplot involving Nog and Jake trying to make a profit... they finally manage to do they as they keep trading, and finally trade for some land...land on that same moon the old settler had to leave. Bingo! They make their profit.

This episode is pretty good!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Next Generation :

Tapestry

Picard is mortally wounded, and arrives in the afterlife, only to be welcomed by Q. Picard regrets decisions he had made earlier in his life that led to his eventual death, and Q offers him a second chance.

This is an excellent episode. It's in my top 20 favorite Next Gen. episodes.

Voyager :

One Small Step

An unidentified object closely follows Voyager. Seven of Nine identifies the phenomenon as a huge mass of subspace energy that is attracted to objects that emit electromagnetic energy. In order to avert the graviton ellipse, which travels through subspace, Voyager must cut power and reverse their shield polarity.

After a successful aversion, Chakotay and Paris remind Captain Janeway of a similar phenomenon back in 2032, in which a command module from one of the early Mars missions was consumed by a rolling ball of deadly energy.

Captain Janeway decides to launch a search for the missing U.S. spacecraft trapped inside the energy field. She instructs Seven to join both Chakotay and Paris, as they hunt for the legendary Ares IV, the command module from the first manned mission to Mars. Janeway hopes that Seven will develop an appreciation for studying the past.

Before they leave on the Delta Flyer, Chakotay and Paris view NASA's footage, which recorded the last seconds of Lieutenant John Kelly's life within Ares IV. The Delta Flyer finally enters the mass of energy, but not before encountering excessive turbulence. Once inside, asteroid fragments and pieces of captured vessels come into its view.

The exploratory crew has approximately five hours before the energy ball heads to another subspace. However, back on Voyager, Torres discovers that a dark matter asteroid is heading straight for the mass of energy. With only minutes to spare, Captain Janeway immediately instructs the Delta Flyer to break out. Chakotay goes against the Captain's orders and decides to try to bring the module back with them. Unfortunately, the weight of the Ares IV inhibits their swift escape, and the Delta Flyer is unable to make it out in time without being affected by the meteroid's impact.

Chakotay has been knocked unconscious and the Delta Flyer is badly damaged. With their engines down and their shields off-line, Chakotay, Seven, and Paris now only have two hours before the mass of energy returns to subspace.

Finally, Voyager is able to re-establish contact with the Delta Flyer. Seven is clearly dissatisfied with Chakotay and his decision to disobey the Captain's orders. After discussion with the Voyager crew, their only hope is to beam Seven over to the Ares IV to obtain its ion distributor in order to supply power for the Delta Flyer. Before Seven is beamed over to Ares IV, Chakotay asks her to download whatever she can from the module's database.

Once inside the Ares IV, Seven enters the cockpit where she sees the body of John Kelly still strapped in his chair. Seven brings the main computer online, and a monitor immediately comes on which contains an active datafile. Chakotay asks Seven if she could playback the video log entries for them.

The video entries reveal that John Kelly was not killed on impact with the mass of energy. Instead, he lived for many more days until his life support system ran out. Due to power failure, the module was unable to escape. John Kelly saw other spacecraft within the mass and discovered before his death that the human race was not alone.

Seven is successfully able to obtain the distributor. She also decides that she will beam John Kelly's body with her back to the Delta Flyer. With only minutes to spare, the power conversion is activated. Voyager gets as close as it can to the mass to help rescue the Delta Flyer as the ball begins to retreat into subspace.

Luckily, the Delta Flyer makes it out just in time. Back on Voyager, Captain Janeway and the rest of the crew pay their respects to Lt. John Kelly and they release his body into space. Seven is able to acknowledge that John Kelly's contribution helped secure humanity's future.

This is a SUPERB episode! It's a fine example of why I love Star Trek. The episode was well written, did not drag, and the ending was quite moving as the Voyager crew are able to give John Kelly the hero's funeral he has deserved for a few centuries.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
VOYAGER :

Pathfinder

An obsessed Barclay tries to find a way to communicate with the starship Voyager with the use of an artificially generated micro-wormhole. He becomes so involved that he needs the help of Counsellor Troi to keep his grip on reality.

This is a fantastic episode!

Lt Barclay is transferred off the Enterprise back to Earth.

He misses Enterprise and his friends so badly, that he creates a holodeck program of the Voyager crew.

He has a working theory that the ship can be contacted if a subspace signal is sent through a mini wormhole, using a communications array.

He spends most of his time with his holo- Voyager friends, as he is lonely and has not made any new friends.

He has a cat whom he has named Neelix.

His superior officer tells him that his time is up and his plan won't work.

Barclay waits outside Admiral Paris' office until the Admiral agrees to meet with him, but when Barclay tells him of his plan, he tells him that he'll think on it.

Barclay's superior tells Barclay to abandon his work and the Voyager holo- program, and then locks him out of it.

Barclay later breaks into it, and, with security officers chasing him, actually manages to contact and get a response from Voyager.

Marina Sirtis guest stars as Counselor Troi.

This is another one I'd put into my top 20 best Voyager episodes.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS - 9

The Forsaken

While an alien entity wreaks havoc with the station's computer, the irrepressible Lwaxana Troi sets her sights for romance -- with Odo!

This one is good!

The turbo lift fails with Lwaxana Troi and Odo stuck in it.
Odo had been avoiding her and her amorous advances, but now, unable to morph into a shape and get out, he is trapped!

Odo confides that it is getting near when he must turn into a puddle. He is not anxious to do this in front of her, because for him, it is a very personal thing.

She takes off her wig and tells Odo that she never allows anyone to see her like that, as she feels she looks too plain without a wig on.

The two talk, and Odo sees that he really did not know Lwaxana as much as he thought he did.

Finally, he reverts to a puddle and Troi holds him in her dress.

O'Brien fixes the systems and the turbo lift is back online.

Meanwhile, Dr. Bashir must contend with three obnoxious
diplomats. During the systems meltdown, there is an explosion and a plasma fire. His quick thinking and remaining calm during the emergency impresses the three, and when rescued, they are so grateful they recommend him for a commodation!

A good episode!

VOYAGER :

Fairhaven -

As the crew enjoys time off in a holo-program created by Tom Paris, and set in an Irish village named 'Fair Haven,' Captain Janeway falls for a handsome holo-character specifically designed for her. A deadly neutrino wave approaching Voyager shortly brings the festivities to a halt as this wave may prove to be more dangerous than they first imagined.

This is a very good episode. Janeway alters the Holo - dude so that he is very much the kind of man that she could really go for, but she backs off from him after a while, saying that he is not real.

She talks with the Doctor about this and he reminds her that he is real as far as he is concerned, and that it may be a long time before she can be with a man, as she refuses to date any crew members.

The Fair Haven program is damaged during the Neutrino Wave,and she is told by Ensin Kim that only 10 % of the program can be saved .... she thinks about it, and decides that she wants her holo man saved.. but, first, she locks out herself from altering his program any further.

She sees him on more time..to say goodbye... but, he tells Janeway that he loves her....this convinces her to see him again in 5 - 6 weeks when the repairs to Fairhaven can be completed.

I'm glad Capt. Janeway kept an open mind... after all, how many "fake " real people have you met? A holo - person can seem quite real.....

Richard Riehle also guest stars as a towns person.

Besides his recent appearance in the Enterprise 3 parter, Richard Riehle is best known to Trek fans as Picard's best friend Batai in the episode, "The Inner Light".

Blink Of An Eye -

When Voyager is trapped in orbit of a unique planet, they learn that time moves far faster on that planet than in the rest of the galaxy. Although Voyager is stuck in orbit only for a matter of days, from the perspective of the planet, the "Skyship" has been watching them for centuries, and becomes a guiding force for the development of their civilization.

Another excellent episode!!

We see the people on this planet go from a pre - historic,superstition laden people, to a " Time of Jesus "
society, then to the middle ages and then to a modern and finally, a warp capable, advanced civilization... in les than an hour!

The Doctor beams down to the planet's surface for what is supposed to be a few hours of observation... 3 seconds in Voyager time... but, instead, is trapped there for 3 years. He is brought back, glad to see Voyager and her crew again.

Two astronauts go up to investiage what the planet has called "The Skyship "for centuries...They see the crew as frozen in time...one, a woman, dies shortly after they enter Voyager...the second, a man, is able to make the transition..he talks with Janeway, and, inspite of being out of time ( everyone he knew on the planet below is now long dead. ) adjusts quite well..

Seven notices anti matter explosions on the planet's surface... the civilization is experimenting with warp travel... and they launch anti matter bombs at the ship, which increase in intensity every minute or two, as the civilization advances! ( Voyager's presence has caused earthquakes on the planet, and the people there know it is due to Voyager being there. )

The man takes his shipback and tells his world not to fire on Voyager. A few minutes later, we see two large ships take off from the planet, put tractor beams on Voyager, and free it from the planet's wierd gravitational force.

We see the man who had been on Voyager as an old man, sitting outside, watching as Voyager finally leaves his world.

Beautiful episode!!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Voyager-

Virtuoso

When the Doctor's singing talents are discovered by a technologically superior race, his new found popularity makes him consider resigning his commission to stay on the alien world with his millions of adoring fans.

This one was good. The Doctor then finds that a scientist has created a duplicate hologram of him with superior voice range.

He goes back to Voyager, and asks Janeway for his old job back. He volunteers to erase his singing program.

Janeway orders him not to.... and to return to duty at once.

At the end, Seven hands himone last fan mail... he does not want to read it.. She reads it to him, anyway.

It is beautifully written. He asks who it is from.

Seven tells him that she wrote it.

Good episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Next Generation :

THE CHASE

Picard's old archaeology professor is found murdered, the crew try to complete his research. Soon, the crew must compete with Romulans and Klingons and Cardassians to uncover the truth behind his discoveries.

Norman Lloyd plays Professor Galen, Picard's old academy archaeology teacher. He was also in St Elsewhere, and played the principal in " Dead Poet's Society. "

FRAME OF MIND

Riker questions his sanity when his reality seems to shift between an alien psychiatric hospital and a play he is performing with other members of the crew.

These were both good epsiodes.

VOYAGER :

MEMORIAL

The crew of Voyager experience vivid memories and dreams of a battle they don't remember having, with an enemy they have never encountered.

This is an anti - war statement. It was good.

TSUNKATSE

Seven of Nine is forced into a competition for her life known as 'Tsunkatse,' when she and Tuvok are abducted from a shuttle. If she refuses to fight, Tuvok will be refused the medical aid he needs to keep him from dying from the injuries he sustained from an explosive device that was beamed to their shuttle during their abduction.

This episode features an appearance by the WWF's The Rock, who gives his signature "People's Eyebrow." He also finished off Seven of Nine with his main finisher, the Rock Bottom.

One of the best line from the show... BE'lanna to Seven :

Torres: The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park.

This one was very good!

ENTERPRISE :

E²
The Council
Countdown
Zero Hour

These were all on tonight; they compriseed the end of the Xindi story, which was pretty damn good.

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Huh, what TV are you watching for Enterprise???

#305 Impulse
#306 Exile
#307 The Shipment
#308 Twilight

these were the episodes I watched?

It had one of my favorite episodes..twilight. It was before they abandoned the Archer/T'Pol romance flirtation in favor of the Trip stuff which I hated...

Twilight was really good...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Hmmm, since I am NOT very familar with the show, I must have screwed upon which episodes were on last night, P.I.... One of them had a ship full of Vulcans trapped in an asteroid field. Something in the asteroids themselves made them nuts. They looked and behaved like zombies and it was pretty cool!

T'Pol was affected but she was cured because it was not too late for her, as it it was for the 164 Vulcans on the ship.

In another of last night's episodes, Archer had parasites in his brain that took away his long term memory.

Does that sound about right?

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Oh, and I think EXHILE was about this telepathic alien dude who falls for Hoshi.

life." - Tuvok.

Moo!
100+ posts
Moo!
100+ posts
moo!

The cow goes moo!
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Oh, and I think EXHILE was about this telepathic alien dude who falls for Hoshi.

yeah, they are the ones I listed...we watched the same shows.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Okay, I see where I screwed up! I went to later in the third season in the Enterprise episode guide... Northstar ought to be the first of the four episodes on next Monday night...

DEEP SPACE NINE :

Duet

Kira discovers that a Cardassian visiting the station could actually be a notorious war criminal. However all is not as it seems when information supplied by Gul Dukat reveals that the Cardassian they are holding cannot be who he claims to be.

Kira is so sure that this is the man who had killed millions... until irrefutable evidence is found to indicate that this man had his face altered to resemble the war criminal... the man broke down and told Kira he was actually the criminals' filing clerk.. and how he was deeply troubled by hearing the screams of the man who had tortured them.

The real criminal had died 6 years ago. This man , the ex fling clerk had wanted to confess and be excuted for his crimes to both atone for his guilt at not being able to stop the killing, and to make an example of the criminal.

As the man is set free and beinf escorted by Kira, an angry Bajoran stabs the man aznd he dies.

This one is excellent!

VOYAGER :

Collective

Borg children who were rejected by the Borg as unworthy drones abduct Chakotay, Kim, Neelix and Paris.

Seven beams aboard to negotiate with the Borg kids, whowant Voyager's Deflector array. Without it,Voyager cannot go to warp or travel at all.

Janeway meets with the Kid Borgs, and finds that they are led by an unstable and unsure leader.

Icheb, the next oldest male takes over after the Borg leader ( Their are only 7 kids, and one is a newborn baby,
and the baby is never seen or mentioned after this episode. ) dies while trying to fight Voyager.

Icheb cooperates with Janeway. They aboandon the Borg cube. The five children are de - Borged, as Seven had been.

This one was terrific!

life." - Tuvok.

Page 27 of 40 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard