Print Thread
Page 28 of 40 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 39 40
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DEEP SPACE NINE :

In the Hands of the Prophets

An ambitious and unscrupulous Bajoran spititual leader (Vedek Wynn) comes to the station and objects to Keiko's secular teachings. The situation rapidly escalates, and could even destroy the alliance between Bajor and the Federation. Can Keiko keep running the school?

This is a great episode. I watched it as I taped it this morning.

The school gets blown up. Luckily, no one was in it at the time.

Chief O'Brien has a new Bajoran assistant girl. We later find out that she is working secretly for Vedek Wynn, who conspires to have a Bajoran monk killed. O'Brien figures things out and warns Sisko, who is able to stop the girl before she can kill the monk.

Kira knows it is Vedek Wynn who was behind this, but cannot prove it.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Invasive Procedures

Press Release: The crew must fight for Jadzia's life when a desperate Trill takes the group hostage and steals the Dax symbiont with the intent of transplanting it into himself.

This episode was shown out of order.

It is a fantastic episode!

I forget his name, but the actor who plays Lionel Luthor on Smallville played the Trill who took Jadzia's Dax symbiont.

The Trill had a Klingon and a couple other aliens helping him.

Only through a few clever deceptions are the DS 9 crew able to over power the aliens and get Dax back into Jadzia safely.

I enjoyed watching this one immensly!

It will take till sometime late in September 2007 before I have all these episodes on tape, but it will be worth it, as DS 9 is an excellent, interesting and well crafted show.

Casting is perfect,and writing and scripting were spot on.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Last night at 1 am, I watched :

Ashes To Ashes

A mysterious female alien contacts Voyager, claiming to be Ensign Lyndsay Ballard, who had been killed on an away mission years earlier.

The aliens... the Kobali.. find her lifeless body in a hollowed out photon torpedo, having been launched into space.

They bring her back to life, but, as her dna and body are badly damaged, she is changed and now is mostly Kobali.

She escapes after two years and finds Voyager. She is able to convince them it is really her.

The Doctor is unable to change her dna back to human, but is able to make her look as she used to.

Harry and Ensign Lyndsay Ballard become lovers. Harry was unable to pursue a relationship with her before she "died ", and sees this as a second chance.

Ensign Ballard begins to regress and change back into a Kobali. The Doctor tells her that she will have to have treatments twice a day to look like her former self.

She also sees where she no longer fits in on Voyager.

The Kobali who had been pursuing her find her, and fire on Voyager. With shields almost gone, Ensign Ballard voluntarily goes back to the Kobali homeworld.

Harry and her get a chance to say goodbye, unlike before when she "died. "

Actress Kim Rhodes played Ensign Ballard.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Descent pts 1 & 2

The Borg return to threaten the Federation. However, they are now exhibiting all indications that they function as individuals and not as a collective mind. Also, Data experiences a disturbing facet of human emotions, including anger at being attacked by a Borg drone and feeling pleasure after killing it.

Data abducts Picard, Troi and Geordi and holds them prisoners of the Borg, while he derives pleasure from being evil. Dr. Crusher is left in command of the Enterprise as it comes under attack from a Borg vessel.

This is a terrific two parter!

Love any Borg episode!

James Horan played Barnaby.

James Horan previously appeared on TNG as Dr. Jo'Bril in "Suspicions." He portrayed Ikat'ika in two DS9 episodes, "In Purgatory's Shadow" and "By Inferno's Light." Horan was Tosin in the Voyager episode "Fair Trade," and appeared in six Enterprise episodes as a mysterious figure from the future.

This episode marks the final appearances of Lore (Brent Spiner) and Hugh (Jonathan Del Arco).

The Meta-phasic Shielding used in the 6 th season episode "Suspicions " was used to elude the Borg as the Enterprise employed the program to withstand close proximity to a star.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
GOOD SHEPARD

When an efficiency report reveals that three of Voyager's crew members are failing to meet expectations and integrate into the rest of the crew, Janeway decides to take them on their first away mission. However, what awaits the Delta Flyer on that mission will present a formidable test for them all.

Jay Underwood who plays Crewman Harren in this episode is probably best known for his portrayal of Chip, an android created by a scientist who longed for a son in the Not Quite Human movies. Underwood was also in "The Boy Who Could Fly" and Uncle Buck."

Tom Morello, the guitarist for the band Rage Against The Machine and, more recently, Audioslave, makes a cameo appearance here as Crewman Mitchell.

This is pretty similar to the 1st season finale, "Learning Curve", in which Tuvok takes Maquis crew members who are falling behind and gives them special attention.

This is a great episode!

Okay, so, all three of the crewmember's problems were solved by the shows' end.... not like that in real life..

But it was done so well!!

LIVE FAST AND PROSPER

A group of con artists impersonate Captain Janeway and the crew of Voyager. The crew must find the imposters soon, or they, themselves will be punished for the con artists' crimes.

This one had me laughing out loud several times!

It was very funy at times! And the way that Janeway resolved everything with one of her "Making it up as I go along " plans was superb!

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Invasive Procedures

Jerry, that sounds like the title of one of your date nights.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

:Lol:

Aww, look.. one of the poor little laughing faces got fucked up...

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
MUSE

A poet discovers an unconscious B'Elanna Torres in the damaged Delta Flyer, after it crash landed on his planet. In need of inspiration, this poet intends on using B'Elanna and the stories of Voyager in his plays, to win favour with his warlord patron.

This was on just an hour or so ago. It was very good!

Harry was in the Flyer, too, until B'ELanna ordered him into an ejection pod. B'ELAnna is relieved when Harry finds her on the planet, telling her that he followed her down.. and has rations, a phaser, and a gizmo that enables them to finally contact Voyager.

B'ELanna is inspired for how the poet should end his play, and she says : "Now I return, in a flash of light to Voyager. "

And then she beams back to the ship.

Cool!

The audience is astounded and love the way the play ended.

I like!

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
VOYAGER -

" Fury "

Kes returns to Voyager in a state of rage, blaming Captain Janeway for taking her away from her homeworld when she was too young. Using telekinetic powers in a fit of revenge, she travels through time to deliver the crew to the Vidiians and "save" her younger self.

Thsi one gave me a bit of a problem. Kes turned into an energy form and diasppeared into a higher realm of conscioussness in " The Gift" , second episode, 4 th season. Now she's back in human form and pissed off at Janeway and Voyager for abandoning her.

In "Transfigurations", Next Generation 3 rd season episode, a man mutates into a powerful energy being and leaves Enterprise to tell all his people what a joyful destiny awaits them all.

Kes says she hated where she was, and that she could not control her abilities.

Maybe she was the first of her race to make such s a transition, and had no one else there for support?

Maybe she was just bad at being a higher form of life?

I don't know..

"Life Line "

News reaches Voyager through the up-and-running Pathfinder project that the Doctor's creator, Lewis Zimmerman, is critically ill. In an attempt to save his life, the Doctor's program is transmitted to the Alpha Quadrant, but once there, he finds Zimmerman does not want to be examined by an 'obsolete' EMH program.

Counselor Troi and Barclay guest star in this one, as these two have to be clever and think up a plan to make Zimmerman allow The Doctor to operate on and save him.

The two argue! It's fun!

Barclay sabotages the Doc's program; Zimmerman repairs it and is about to change the Doctor dramatically - ie; make him friendlier, more outgoing.. when the Doc convinces him that he is fine the way he is.

It is more like a relationship between father and son!

The Doctor is finally able to save Zimmerman,after he tells the man that he will make him proud of him.. if he'll only give him the chance.

Zimmerman needs more treatments, but will live.

This episode is EXCELLENT!

ENTERPRISE :

" North Star "

Archer, Trip and T'Pol head down to a planet where humans are living in a wild west-like society. Archer learns that aliens named Skagarans brought humans from three hundred years ago there for slave labor, but the humans resisted and turned the tables on them. Now the humans' descendants are in charge and the Skagarans are forced to endure prejudice and unfair laws. The crew have to decide what to do with the humans and the prejudice will lead to a showdown.

This one rocked!

" Similitude "

Something goes wrong during an attempt to improve the warp engines, causing Trip to be severely injured and leaving Enterprise crippled in a dangerous polaric field. Archer allows Phlox to create a simbiot of Trip, which will only live for fifteen days and provide neural tissue needed for a vital transplant. The simbiot is named Sim and, aging years in a matter of days, actually thinks of a plan to free Enterprise from the field. However, a difficult decision must be made after it's learned Sim will be prematurely killed by the transplant, even though there is a chance to exceed his lifespan.

This is the first time that we see a photon torpedo casing be used as a coffin and the body of a deceased crew member being shot out into space.

This episode was chosen as the Viewer's Choice 3rd Best Enterprise episode. So it was reaired on March 25, 2005.

Sim: It's not that I'm scared of dyin', It's just that, I can't imagine not bein' here tomorrow.
(Sim goes to leave, but turns and stops)
Sim: Ya wanna know what really stopped me? (from leaving on the shuttlepod)
Archer: What?
Sim: My sister... And she was my sister as much as Trip's.
Archer: I believe that.
Sim: I don't want what happened to her to happen to anyone else.
Archer: That's why I gave the order to create you.
Sim: Do me a favor when this is over. If Commander Tucker decides to do any more modifications to the engines, tell him to watch his ass.

Archer: I don't have to tell you what's at stake. I must complete this mission and to do that I need Trip. Trip! I'll take whatever steps necessary to save him.
Sim: Even if it means killing me?
Archer: Even if it means killing you.
Sim: You're not a murderer.
Archer: Don't make me one.

T'Pol: Symbiotes are living, conscious entities. We'll be growing a sentient being for the sole purpose of harvesting tissue.
Archer: I'm aware of the ethical implications. If we weren't in the Expanse, maybe my decision would be different, but... we've got to complete this mission. Earth needs Enterprise. Enterprise needs Trip. It's as simple as that.

Archer: The most difficult test facing any captain, any crew, is the loss of a shipmate. We've come here to honor one of our own. In the time we knew him, he showed us just how much one life can truly matter. We will never forget what he did for us and for the ship he loved so much. We will go forward with renewed determination to complete this mission, so that his sacrifice won't just have been for the people on this ship, but for all the citizens of Earth. (edit) Sim: You said to me once that commanding a starship is what you were meant to do. I guess this is what I was meant to do. Good luck, Captain.

All Similitude Quotes »
Trivia
add » When towing the Enterprise out of the debris field, the shuttles have to generate an enormous amount of force before the ship even begins to move, as though they were towing a heavy object across land. In reality, as there is virtually no friction in space, even the slightest force applied to the ship would cause it to begin moving. To reach the desired speed they would simply have to keep the shuttles towing at a lower power for a longer period of time.

In fact, since the Enterprise's engines were only shut down and not reversed, the ship should never have stopped in the first place - it should have coasted straight through the field on its own.

Goof: Even if memories were genetic as Phlox claims they are (and, as stated before, they most certainly are not) other clones in the Star Trek universe, most notibly Picard's clone, Shinzon from Star Trek: Nemesis, do not retain memories of the person they were cloned from. (edit) There's a remarkable similarity between this episode - and in particular Sim and Archer's conversation - and the Voyager episode "Tuvix".

If Phlox can grow a clone of Trip to help save his life, why couldn't he do the same to save Archer in "Twilight" or any other time someone got/gets hurt. He could have even have used the Xindi DNA sample they have to create a living Xindi to study which would help on their mission, but he doesn't. (edit) In this episode you can see again Archer's boyhood remote control spaceship from "Broken Bow."

I did not mean to use so much from this episode, I normally write my onw notes on these shows.. but it is most likely one of the VERY best Enterprise episodes.

The clone of Trip was very likable.

And this episode reminded me very much of "Tuvix. "

It was sad at the end when Sim gave his brain tissue to save Trip, and then died. This episode was sad, and yet was damn good!

" Chosen Realm. "

Enterprise saves a Triannon crew, a race that worship the creators of the spheres in the Delphic Expanse. However, it was all a set up as D'Jamat and his followers seize control, threatening to destroy the ship unless Archer cooperates. D'Jamat wants to destroy those opposed to his beliefs and orders the ship to the Triannon homeworld. D'Jamat is also not happy after learning Enterprise has explored the spheres before and tells Archer one of the crew must die as punishment.

Archer: These people you're fighting, what makes them heretics?
Yarrick: We believe the Makers created the Chosen Realm in nine days. They believe it took ten.
Archer: For that you've been at war for over a century?

The terrorists that take over Enterprise have the ability to blow themsleves up and do a lot of damage. Sound familar? Can you say " Muslim Extremists? "

One of them blows up and kills a crewman, and damages Enterprise.

A way is found to nuetralize the enzyme that allows the people to do this :

Archer: We've also neutralized your organic explosives.
D'Jamat: You're lying!
Archer: Go ahead. Try to blow yourself up. I'll wait.

Archer chooses to be the one who must die, but T'Pol only transports him elsewhere in the ship. Wow, these alien terrorists are dumb!

This episode was great!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
VOYAGER -

"Unimatrix Zero pts 1 & 2. "

Seven of Nine is led to a place known as Unimatrix Zero; a place where Borg drones are individuals for a short period of time during their regeneration. However, once their regeneration is complete, all recollection of the event is erased. Captain Janeway uses this to form a plan of attack that would create a mutiny from within the Collective.

The away team must infiltrate the Borg Collective and execute their plan to undermine them, even though it may destroy Unimatrix Zero forever.

Seven has had a romantic relationship in Unimatrix Zero with a Borg who is actually far away on a mission. All Borg
look as they did before they were assimulated while in Unimatrix Zero.

The Borg Queen captures Janeway, Tuvok, and Torres, and they are partially turned into Borg drones, though they can still think for themselves.

The Borg queen cuts off the heads of two Borg who were among the 1 in a million Borg that had the ability to go to Unimatrix Zero and dsicerns the wavelength and frequency of Unimatrix Zero, and sends drones to attack those in Unimatrix Zero.

Those on Voyager release a virus to make those who go to Unimatrix Zero be able to remember the experience; several awaken from regeneration and escape into a Borg sphere and fight the Borg Queen.

They Help Voyager defeat the Queen, who was wiping out all Cubes and Spheres that had Drones who could access Unimatrix Zero.

After Borg Queen's ship is fatally hit, the shields drop,and Voyager beams the three crewmen back, to be de - Borged.

This was a FANTASTIC episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Here is a video of clips from Star Trek : Voyager, set to music from Star Wars.

life." - Tuvok.

URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Tee Hee...

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
It does look better than Voyager though.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
In another of last night's episodes, Archer had parasites in his brain that took away his long term memory.

Twilight, one of the very best episodes of any Trek ever made. LOVED this one...

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Quote:

Pig Iran said:
Huh, what TV are you watching for Enterprise???

#305 Impulse
#306 Exile
#307 The Shipment
#308 Twilight

these were the episodes I watched?

It had one of my favorite episodes..twilight. It was before they abandoned the Archer/T'Pol romance flirtation in favor of the Trip stuff which I hated...

Twilight was really good...

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
I actually have 2 Star Trek episodes permanently Tivoed and saved. One is "Whom Gods Destroy" and "Twilight". The first one you should be able to see the obvious reasons for.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Yeah, TNG's "Measure of a Man", DS9's "Sacrifice of Angels", and ENT's "Twilight" are pretty much my permanent Trek picks...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
"Whom Gods Destroy "

"Spock! Shoot us both! You've got to save my ship!"

I remember that one well, P.I.

It was a great episode.

" Twighlight " is great.

After I have seen ALL of Enterprise, I will post a " list what you feel is the 10 best episodes of each Trek show.

I cannot post my top tens yet, as there are still quite a few Enterprise episodes that I have yet to see.

I am loving Enterprise! I am so sad that it is gone, the show ought to be finishing up it's sixth season right about now.

I, too, only watched it sporadically while it was still being produced.

I have promised myself to be much more patient and attentive, should another Trek show appear.

They could still bring Enterprise back, though I doubt that they ever will.

life." - Tuvok.

notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Kirstin Dunst is on TNG right now. She's like 8 years old.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

notwedge said:
Kirstin Dunst is on TNG right now. She's like 8 years old.

That episode is called "Dark Page", NotWedge.

Lwaxana Troi collapses with a repressed memory related illness. Her only chance for survival is if Deanna can probe her subconscious and find out what is killing her. However, the secret Lwaxana holds is deeper than Deanna imagined.

Members of a race of telepathic aliens are on Enterprise.

One of them helps Deanna to enter her mother's mind.

There, she discovers that she once had an older sister, who had drowned while the Troi family was on a picnic.

This memory has been hurting Lwaxana until she collapsed.

Deanna tells her mother she must let go of her daughter.
Not mourn her death, but celebrate her life.

Lwaxana hugs her deceased daughter's image and tell her goodbye.

Lwaxana and Deanna hold hands, and then awaken back in sickbay.

This is a fantastic episode. Anyone who has lost someone special can relate to this. If you have not lost someone, then all you need is a heart to relate to it.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
"The Haunting Of Deck 12 "

When Voyager shuts down main power and interupts the regeneration cycle of the Borg children, Neelix keeps them entertained by telling the story of why a certain section of Deck 12 is off-limits, and how the space-dwelling creature that lives there came aboard and "haunted" the ship.

This one is very good. I like how the story is told from a different point of view. It is Neelix, telling the 4 ex Borg kids a story when there are no lights or power in the cargo bay where the kids all regenerate.

It's a great story of how an electromagnetic life form enters Voyager accidentally when the ship enters a nebula.

It takes control of ship's systems, one by one. Janeway figures out what is going on,and is able to convince it to let Voyager manufacture an artificial environment for it on one section of Deck 12.

They find a nebula for it and release it there.

" Imperfection. "

Seven's life is at risk when her cortical implant - essential for regulating her implants and balancing them with her human physiology - starts to degrade. As Captain Janeway and the Doctor try to come up with a way to help her, Icheb realises he may have to take matters into his own hands.

An attempt to utilize a dead drone's cortical node from a destroyed cube ( Perhaps from a destroyed ship in the recent " Unimatrix Zero " episode? ) fails, as it must be from a drone who is still alive.

Seven is convinced that she will die soon, and so won't volunteer to help Icheb transmit an application to starfleet
asking that he be able to train for the academy while still on Voyager.

Icheb volunteers his node, as he is certain that he will survive without it as he was awakened from his maturation chamber before he could become fully assimulated, and also because he is young.

After much soul searching, Icheb programs his regeneration chamber to disconnect his cortical node. He alerts the Doc to come to the cargo bay. He and Janeway beam Icheb to sickbay; Seven is dying and refuses to accept the node, and Icheb refuses to allow it to be reconnected to himself.

Finally,Seven agrees to the transplant. The operation is a success!

Seven regenerates for 6 days, and is awakened by the Doctor. They both go to sickbay and talk with a still recovering Icheb. Seven informs him to get well soon, so she can teach him about Astrometrics for his starfleet entrance exam.

This is a very good episode!

This is the final appearance for three of the Borg kids : the young girl and the twin boys. The boy's parents take them home,and they take the Borg girl, too.

I always felt that the Borg kids were superfluous, as Naomi Wildman was already on ship, having been born during the second season.

Naomi is very cute, she is smart, brave and resourceful. I like her.

Like most tv kids since Family Ties, Naomi suffers from " Short infancy Syndrome " - she was an infant one season, and about 7 years old the next season!

But that makes sense - as young children are a bit more interesting than infants in relation to television shows.

I think the girl who played Tabitha on Bewitched and Michelle on Full House are the exceptions, as they grew up on their respective shows naturally.

I just now bought a 7" Captain Archer figure online, he was half price. Now I will have all 5 captains of all five Trek shows.

I got a 9" Tom Paris figure last month.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DEEP SPACE NINE

Cardassians

A young Cardassian, orphaned in the war and raised by Bajorans, causes turmoil on the station when his people attempt to reclaim him.

This one is pretty good. It brings to light how tough it could be if you were of one race, and your adopted parents were of a different race than you.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Voyager -

Critical Care :

The Doctor is abducted from Voyager and forced to work in a hospital where patients are treated based on their social status.

This was a good one. It makes you think about how fucked up medical care in this and most other countries can be.

The Doctor poisoned the man in charge of the hospital in order to force him to give better medical care to poor patients.

He is rescued and wonders what made him do such a thing, even if it was to help the other patients.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Star Trek's Scotty's Ashes Fly to Space
By ALICIA A. CALDWELL, Associated Press Writer
2 hours ago

UPHAM, N.M. - The cremated remains of actor James Doohan, who portrayed engineer "Scotty" on "Star Trek," and of Apollo 7 astronaut Gordon Cooper soared into suborbital space Saturday aboard a rocket.

It was the first successful launch from Spaceport America, a commercial spaceport being developed in the southern New Mexico desert.

Suzan Cooper and Wende Doohan fired the rocket carrying small amounts of their husbands' ashes at 8:56 a.m. local time.

"Go baby, go baby," said Eric Knight of the commercial launch company, UP Aerospace Inc. of Farmington, Conn.

Since it was a suborbital flight, the rocket soon plummeted back to Earth, coming down at the White Sands Missile Range.

"We nailed it. We stuck the landing," said Knight.

UP Aerospace launched the first rocket from the desert site in September, but that Spaceloft XL rocket crashed into the desert after spiraling out of control about nine seconds after liftoff. Company officials blamed the failure on a faulty fin design.

Family members paid $495 to place a few grams of their relatives' ashes on the rocket. Celestis, a Houston company, contracted with UP to send the cremated remains into space.

Charles Chafer, chief executive of Celestis, said last month that a CD with more than 11,000 condolences and fan notes was placed on the rocket with Doohan's remains.

Doohan died in July 2005 at age 85. The remains of "Star Trek" creator Gene Roddenberry were sent into space in 1997.

The launch from the fledgling spaceport _ currently a 100-foot by 25-foot concrete slab in a patch of desert more than 50 miles north of Las Cruces _ keeps the New Mexico project ahead of its nearest competitor, in West Texas.

Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon.com, is said to be developing the spaceport north of Van Horn, Texas. Bezos' Blue Origin is working to develop tourist space flights.

British billionaire Richard Branson also has announced plans to launch a space tourism company, which is expected to have its headquarters at the New Mexico spaceport.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Star Trek : The Next Generation -

" Parallels "

Worf returns from a Klingon competition to find that he is shifting through different realities.

This is a favorite. It's cool how different things are every time Worf shifts through alternate realities.

Star Trek : Voyager -

" Inside Man "

A hologram of Reginald Barclay arrives in a data stream with plans to get Voyager home within three days, by travelling through a 'geodesic fold.' However, the Doctor soon becomes suspicious of the holographic Barclay's behaviour.

The Evil holo - Barclay was reprogrammed by some Ferengi to cpature and or kill Seven and take nano - probes from her. They have a wide variety of uses, and can bring in a lot of Latinum.

Just as Evil Holo - Barclay is about to destroy Voyager and steal Seven of Nine, the Good REAL Barclay saves the day by impersonating the Evil Holo - Barclay on a holo - Voyager and telling the Ferengi that he was discovered and his mission is a failure.

This ruse works. Voyager's crew realizes that the Holo - Barclay is evil and he is shut down.

I never saw this episode before. It is one of the few I missed. It was pretty good.

" Body and Soul. "

Seven is forced to hide The Doctor's program by downloading him into her implants, when the Delta Flyer comes under attack from the Lokirrim. Meanwhile, on Voyager, Tuvok enters Pon Farr.

The Doctor/Seven: I know Seven's senses were more acute than the average humanoid but, I had no idea. What is that?
Kim: What?
The Doctor/Seven: That smell.
Kim: I don't smell anything.
The Doctor/Seven: It could be an airborne toxin. Do you think they're trying to poison us? (suddenly realises) It's you.
Kim: It's been a busy day. I guess I'm perspiring a little.

I had not seen this one before, either.

I liked it! It was funny seeing The Doctor in Seven's body react to such stimuli as food, getting drunk, etc.

The Captain of the alien ship took a fancy to Seven-Doctor, not knowing it was actually the Doctor in control of Seven's body.

There was a brief pseudo - lesbian scene where Seven - Doctor gets a message from a female crewman.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Enterprise was very good tonight!

Proving Ground
Stratagem
Harbinger
Doctor's Orders

Doctor's Orders was the best of the lot, IMO.

"Doctor's Orders "

Journeying to Azati Prime becomes more difficult when Enterprise encounters a trans-dimensional disturbance that would take two weeks to go around. Archer allows Phlox to put the human crew members into comas to protect them from the disturbance so the ship can move across it at impulse. However, the disturbance has unforeseen effects on Phlox as time goes on and he begins experiencing hallucinations. Even worse, the disturbance is expanding and could leave Enterprise trapped inside for weeks if Phlox doesn't take a drastic course of action.

Phlox is alone with only T'Pol and Porthos, Archer's dog, for company...

Phlox has to activate warp engines by himself when he realizes that the expanse is growing, and he succeeds.

It is only after he wakes the crew up that you find out that T'Pol was only one of his hallucination!

Fantastic episode!!

My 7" Captain Archer figure arrived today. He looks great with all my other Star Trek figures. I might get 7" Tucker and T'Pol, too.

I want to purchase that first Enterprise ship, but cannot seem to find it...

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS- 9

It was kinda sucky.

A ferengi woman disguises herself as a male to do business. She falls for Quark.

Hilarity does not ensue.

I have seen much better Quark episodes, like the one where he, his brother and Nog are trapped on 1946 Earth. That one was damn good! Am looking forward to taping that one....

life." - Tuvok.

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Locke was on TNG today. He was like 8 years old.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Nightengale

While searching for dilithium, the Delta Flyer, under Harry's command, comes to the aid of a ship under attack. Believing them to be on a humanitarian mission, Harry convinces Janeway to allow him to captain the medical transport to its homeworld.

Harry messed up during a battle, then the crew of the ship took over. One of their crew died because Harry ordered her to engineering.

He realized that he had to do better, and he did.

And that Captains make decisions that sometimes result in the death of a crewman. It is part of the job.

It was a good but not great epsiode.

Shattered

After Voyager passes near a spatial rift, Chakotay is injured in Engineering, leaving his body in a state of temporal flux. After receiving treatment in sickbay, he inadvertently gains the ability to pass through rifts in time that are scattered throughout the ship, enabling him to walk into different stages of Voyager's history over the past seven years.

This was basically a filler episode, but it was pretty good.

life." - Tuvok.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
That Troy bitch travels back to 1979

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
" Lower Decks " was on today. It is a fave of mine.

We see the Enterprise and the bridge officers.. from the point of view of several ensigns.

Four Ensigns compete for a promotion. However, some of them are placed on a top-secret mission that can endanger lives.

Trivia : Ensign Taurik, a Vulcan, played by Alexander Enberg, also starred in a few Voyager episodes. He played Ensign Vorik.

life." - Tuvok.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
" Flesh and Blood"

Voyager receives a distress call from a Hirogen training facility, where their holographic prey have become too cunning and dangerous for the hunters. Voyager establishes a tentative alliance with the Hirogen in order to disable the holograms, while the Doctor finds himself becoming sympathetic to their cause.

The renegade holograms abduct B'Elanna in hopes that she will be able to make their field generators fully functional. Meanwhile, Voyager secretly trails two Hirogen ships as they attempt to track and hunt down the holograms, in order to rescue B'Elanna.

This one was pretty good. The Doctor joins the holograms, who hate all flesh and blood beings because of their horrendous experiences with being hunted by the Hirogen.

To the Doctor's horror, their leader, a holographic Bajoran kills humans to liberate three holograms, who turn out to have such simply written programs that they can only do the most menial of chores.

The Doctor and B'ELanna find an ally in a Cardassian hologram, and she aids them in taking over the Hologram populated ship.

The Doctor has to destroy the Bajoran Hologram after he took the Doc's mobile emitter to go kill more Hirogens.

At the episode's end, Janeway appears in sickbay. The Doctor surrenders his mobile emitter to her, and volunteers to lose all his privelages for having allied himself with the holograms who had become as bad if not worse than their Hirogen masters.

No punishment, she tells him. She won't penalize him for making a bad choice.

Janeway explains that what he did only proves just how he has grown in 7 years and become more human.

It was pretty good. I taped it and will watch it again this later this week.

Only 16 more episodes until the show goes back to the first season again.

I have enjoyed it immensely.

life." - Tuvok.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
!!!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS - 9 :

Second Sight

Press Release: Sisko falls in love for the first time since his wife's death, but the object of his affections may not be all that she seems.

Richard Kiley ( you might remember him from his narrating the movie on Dino DNA in " Jurrassic Park. " guest stars as a scientist who claims to be able to re-ignite dead suns.

His wife has a secret.

She is a telepath who can project a psi - image of herself while unconscious. The image looks and sounds like her, but the wife has no memory of anything it does.

She is not very happy with her husband, who is quite difficult to live with.

Her psi - projection has the hots for Sisko. He is into her, as well.

Sisko is certain it is actually the man's wife, until he sees her disappear a few times.

The scientist is confronted with this, and when his wife does not awaken, he meets her psi - projection self.

He understands what is going on, and saves his wife who may die if she is not soon re-united with her psi - self
by taking a runabout with his device aboard it and smashing it into a dead sun...he dies and the sun re-ignites.

The woman's psi self is re-united with her body, and she tells Sisko she will go home to her planet of origin.

Sisko is disappointed. Life goes on.

Terrific episode!!!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Prophecy

Voyager encounters a group of nomadic Klingons aboard a generational ship. These Klingons left the Alpha Quadrant over 80 years earlier, in search of a saviour who would one day lead them to a new homeworld, and their leader believes that Tom and B'Elanna's unborn child is this saviour.

The Klingon ship fires on Voyager until Janeway is able to convince them that Klingons and the Federation are currently at peace with one another.

The Klingon who beamed aboard to discuss this with Janeway sees B'ELanna and is convinced that her unborn child is their saviour.

The Klingon ship will soon have a warp core breach and so all 200 of them must beam aboard Voyager. It is discovered that the breach happened on purpose for the Klingons to be near their savior.

Doubts fall on whether the child truly is their savior when the Klingons learn that B'ELanna is only half Klingon.. and the other half of her is human, and that the father, Tom Paris is a human, himself.

An older Klingon challenges Tom to a death match with Bat'leths, and Tom accepts.

Janeway learns of this and convinces the Klingon to change it into a non - lethal match, using blumted tips on the weapons.

Tom is fighting the Klingon when he ( the Klingon ) collapses.

It is discovered that he and all the other Klingons are carriers for a disease that, while it does not affect humans, does affect Klingons - yes, that means B'ELanna and her unborn baby.

A planet is found for the Klingons to live on when the KLingons attempt and nearly succeed at taking over Voyager. They beam many of the Voyager crew there, but Janeway learns of this in time to put a stop to it.

The Doctor finds a cure for the disease, using the unborn
child's blood to synthesize this.

The Klingons leave Voyager and move to the planet.

So - B'ELanna's unborn child does indeed become their savoir.

Sherman Howard (T'Greth), Wren T. Brown (Kohlar), who play the two main Klingons, have guest starred on other Star Trek shows.

This is an awesome episode!! It was quite enjoyable to watch.

life." - Tuvok.

Page 28 of 40 1 2 26 27 28 29 30 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard