" Flesh and Blood"

Voyager receives a distress call from a Hirogen training facility, where their holographic prey have become too cunning and dangerous for the hunters. Voyager establishes a tentative alliance with the Hirogen in order to disable the holograms, while the Doctor finds himself becoming sympathetic to their cause.

The renegade holograms abduct B'Elanna in hopes that she will be able to make their field generators fully functional. Meanwhile, Voyager secretly trails two Hirogen ships as they attempt to track and hunt down the holograms, in order to rescue B'Elanna.

This one was pretty good. The Doctor joins the holograms, who hate all flesh and blood beings because of their horrendous experiences with being hunted by the Hirogen.

To the Doctor's horror, their leader, a holographic Bajoran kills humans to liberate three holograms, who turn out to have such simply written programs that they can only do the most menial of chores.

The Doctor and B'ELanna find an ally in a Cardassian hologram, and she aids them in taking over the Hologram populated ship.

The Doctor has to destroy the Bajoran Hologram after he took the Doc's mobile emitter to go kill more Hirogens.

At the episode's end, Janeway appears in sickbay. The Doctor surrenders his mobile emitter to her, and volunteers to lose all his privelages for having allied himself with the holograms who had become as bad if not worse than their Hirogen masters.

No punishment, she tells him. She won't penalize him for making a bad choice.

Janeway explains that what he did only proves just how he has grown in 7 years and become more human.

It was pretty good. I taped it and will watch it again this later this week.

Only 16 more episodes until the show goes back to the first season again.

I have enjoyed it immensely.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.