Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 40 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 39 40
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Prime Factors

When Voyager is offered shore leave by the Sikarans, Harry Kim discovers advanced technology that would send Voyager 40,000 light years closer to home. However, the Sikaran's 'Canon of Laws' forbids them from sharing their technology with anyone.

Kinda dumb episode. It does move the plot with Seska further along.

State Of Flux

When stolen Federation technology is found on a severely damaged Kazon Nistrim ship, Seska becomes the prime suspect. The evidence is further re-enforced when questions arise over her true heritage.

And Seska shows her true colors!

This sets up the stage for Basics part one and Part two.
These are Season 2 cliffhanger, and season 3, first episode.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
wait was prime factors the episode with the race that focuses on "pleasure" cause i liked that episode. I liked how everyone was talking amongst themselves about just how badly they wanted to get back and how far they would go to get there. I thought it was cool when Tuvok of all people was the one who was gonna make the deal with the Sikarans

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
wait was prime factors the episode with the race that focuses on "pleasure" cause i liked that episode. I liked how everyone was talking amongst themselves about just how badly they wanted to get back and how far they would go to get there. I thought it was cool when Tuvok of all people was the one who was gonna make the deal with the Sikarans

That is the episode Knut.

It was cool that Tuvok was the one who made the decision. He was untroubled by emotions and thus was the logical one to do that.

As he said himself, " My logic was flawless, but it was I who had erred. "

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I had taped Enterprise on Monday but did not have time to watch it all at once. I just now finished watching all 4 episodes.

They were awesome!

Stormfront (1)

The Temporal Cold War takes a new twist as Archer and the Enterprise are thrown back in time to 1944, where they find a new temporal faction has changed the course of WWII in an attempt to change Earth's future.

Stormfront (2)

Vosk attempts to forge an alliance with Archer in order to expedite his return to his own century. Archer however opts to carry out his mission from Daniels - to destroy Vosk's time travel portal, and prevent the Temporal War from ever happening.

Home

With both the Xindi and the Temporal Cold War behind them, the crew of Enterprise finally return to Earth. The crew receives a heroic welcome complete with parades, news broadcasts, and schools renamed in their honor. But the troubled captain is having trouble putting the experiences of the past year behind him. As Enterprise undergoes repairs and refitting, Archer is debriefed by Admiral Forest, Ambassador Soval and others and is reunited with former girlfriend, Erika Hernandez, who is now captain. Archer loses his temper with Ambassador Soval and is ordered to take a vacation.
Meanwhile, T'Pol who has been invited to accept a Starfleet commission, invites Trip to visit her mother T'Les on Vulcan since he no longer has a home or a family. T'Pol learns her mother resigned from the Vulcan Science Academy as indirect punishment for T'Pol exposing a secret monitoring station at the P'Jem sanctuary used to spy on Andorian activity. To restore her mother's position and honor she is forced to marry. Also, Travis, Mayweather, and Phlox learn firsthand the extent of the xenophobia that has plagued Earth since the Xindi attack.

Borderland (1)

Criminal Arik Soong is brought aboard the Enterprise to assist in finding some genetically enhanced humans he created after stealing some altered DNA left over from the Eugenics Wars.

I assume that this is Noonian Soong's grandafther.

He's a cunt! He made it possible for 9 crewmembers of Enterprise to be captured by the Orion Syndicate.

This included T'Pol and Hoshi.

Big Show guest starred as a big Orion dude. He had a pretty cool part in this!

In this, the fourth and final season of Enterprise, we see the seeds layed down for the original series.

Genetic Wars.

Trouble with Klingons.

Dancing green girls!

This episode was excellent!

I loved the other three, too.

The third season, with it's Xindi maxi series, was spectacular.

Am looking forward to seeing parts 2 and 3 of the Soong - Gentically augmented beings saga.

I love the way that elements of Next Gen. and DS-9 are in this, too, as Soong played a part of Next Gen., and Dr. Bashir of DS - 9 was discovered to have been genetically augmented.

I can't say enough good things about Enterprise!

Sad that, had it been allowed to continue, we'd have just seen the season 6 cliffhanger.

A superb show.

More comments : T'Pol got married to some Vulcan bozo in the episode called " Home." Tucker realized he loved her and he never told her. I am looking forward to how this subplot resolves itself.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Datalore was on today.

The crew of the Enterprise finds android parts that are identical to Data's while they are exploring his homeworld. A team of engineers and technicians reassemble the android, and Data's twin, Lore, is reactivated.

This is one of the better 1 st season offereings.

Lore turns out to be evil. He has allied himself with the Crystaline enitity, whom he had summoned to kill the colonists on his homeworld.

He wants to give the Enterprise crew to it, but Wesley realizes that Data is actually Lore, pretending to be Data.

Yeah, ok, Wesley helps save the day again... It was still a pretty cool episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Heroes and Demons

Harry Kim disappears from the holodeck during his holo-novel, "Beowulf". According to the characters, he died at the hands of a mystical beast known as Grendel. When Chakotay and Tuvok also disappear, the Doctor is transferred to the holodeck to investigate.

I like this one! The Doctor gets his first " away mission. "
I like the focus on him. A bittersweet ending, as the holo -woman who falls for him dies, but the missing crew men are found safe and sound.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
An alternate opening theme for Enterprise :

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
jerry. keep me posted for when the "Year of Hell" storyline comes up. I dont wanna miss it again...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
jerry. keep me posted for when the "Year of Hell" storyline comes up. I dont wanna miss it again...

No problem, Knut!

That is just about my all time favorite Voyager episode. I will post when it is coming up again. I want to tape it again, myself.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Byaaaaa!

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Faith Of The Heart - Entire song with Enterprise video.

life." - Tuvok.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Faces

Vidians capture BE'lanna and split her into 2 seperate BE'Lannas - one completely human, the other, fully Klingon.

Tom Paris has also been captured.

He is meant to be harvested for organs, while BE'lanna the Klingon is meant to be used to cure the phage, a terrible disease which kills those with it slowly.

She escapes with her human self, who is afraid and no longer brave. The two versions of BE'lanna argue.

Of course they are freed, but not before the Klingon BE'lanna sacrifices herself to save the human BE'lanna.

Back aboard Voyager and BE'lanna will have dna from her Klingon self re-integrated into her so that she will live.
She thinks on how she will be fighting her KLingon half again - for life.

This one is pretty good.

life." - Tuvok.

Beardguy57 #653339 2007-05-26 3:26 PM
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
This is an awesome video. It features every starship that was named Enterprise.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I now have figures from Enterprise :

T'Pol, Captain Archer, and Tucker. They are all 7" tall.

I bought a 9" Captain Kirk in casual dress shirt, ( the green shirt he wore in Doomsday Machine. ) too.

Enterprise has gotten me interested in TOS again.

life." - Tuvok.

Beardguy57 #653341 2007-05-27 12:01 AM
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

Yeah.....I dug that one.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
allan1 #653342 2007-05-27 4:15 AM
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

An interesting little bit by Mulgrew.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Cool video, Ray! I'd have thanked you in a pm but you have exceded your number of pm's and cannot receive any more until you delete some...

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Cold Station 12 (2)
Soong, who has been freed by his Augment children, intends to reclaim the remaining Augment embryos being stored at Cold Station 12. Soong plans to incubate the embryos, and start an Augment army to take over the known worlds. They head to Cold Station 12 in the Bird of Prey that the Augments have stolen from the Klingons. Archer must stop Soong and the Augments, and try to prevent a looming war with the Klingons at the same time.

The Augments (3)

After turning on their creator the Augments try to start a war between Humans and Klingons.

At the end of the episode, Soong - disillusioned now with the thought of 'perfecting' humans - ponders cybernetics as a viable way to create a perfect being, which of course is a legacy that eventually begat Data, Lore, B-4, Datas 'mother' Juliana Tainer (TNG, "Inheritance") and Datas 'daughter' Lal (TNG, "The Offspring").

A reference to a Governor Klag is made. Klag was the Pagh's Second Officer in the Star Trek The Next Generation episode "A Matter of Honor." This could be an ancestor.

Kahn, his fellow Augments, and their ship are brought up in this episode, but dismissed as a myth by Soong. This was a nice little tie-in to the original series.

Archer's method for getting out of the access tube unscathed from the pathogens is actually plausible. The human body can survive for a few seconds in a vacumn. The only potential goof to this is Archer is shown looking rather frostbitten on the transporter pad, he should have had some capillaries burst as well.

The Forge (1)

When Earth's embassy on Vulcan is bombed evidence points to a religious faction known as "Syrrannites," a group following a revolutionary interpretation of the teachings of Surak, the father of Vulcan logic. After T'Pol receives a clandestine lead, she and Archer embark upon a treacherous journey through the Vulcan desert looking for them.

Awakening (2)

The Earth embassy on Vulcan has been bombed. The Vulcans blame Syrrannite terrorists. Acher and T'Pol must get to the bottom of the bombing and bring those responsible to justice. However, unbeknownst to Archer and T'Pol, more is going on than just a simple act of terrorism.

All 4 are outstanding epsiodes! Parts 2 and 3 with Soong and his augmented "children " were fast paced, with plenty of great action sequences, terrific dialogue, and fantastic direction!

As good if not better than many other Trek episodes I have seen ....

The second two episodes have T'Pol and Archer on Vulcan, trekking across a dangerous dessert frought with electrical storms, deadly beasts, and scorching temperatures.

Also, no technology is able to function there - save for the universal translator, which magically seemed immune to this effect.

Loved seeing Vulcan.

It was fascinating when Surak, the Vulcan who finds the two dies and then he puts his Katra into Archer - it is what Spock did to McCoy in Wrath Of Khan.

Archer finds a Vulcan artifact, thought to have long been Myth.

Archer has an 1,800 year old Katra in him.It shows him visions of Vulcan's violent past and urgers him to prevent the past from occuring again, as the Vulcan Gov't bombs the crap out of the Syrrannite terrorists' hidden base.

I am very much looking forward to the final part of this 3 part story next Monday!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

The Enterprise rendezvous with Starbase 74 in order to have its systems checked and upgrades made. While the crew takes some time off, four members from the species known as the Bynar work feverishly on the ship's computer system.

Riker visits the newly upgraded holodeck and meets Minuet, a hologram who seems to be everything he would want in a woman, unaware that she was constructed by the Bynars to keep him in the holodeck while the rest of the crew ( except Picard, who also visits
the holodeck ) is evacuated due to a fake warp core breach.

The two realize that something is amiss when Minuet is adamant about them staying in the holodeck. They leave
to find that :

They are the only 2 left on board, save for the Bynars, who are slumped over unconscious in the bridge.

The ship is at high warp and headed for the Bynar's homeworld.

They ( Riker and Picard ) abort a self destruct sequence after they realize the takeover was not hostile.

They find a message in the bridge that helps them to save the Bynar's homeworld, after an eruption on their planet's sun renders their computer run society inert.

They program the Enterprises' computer to send a signal
that reactivates their planet's computers.

The Bynars are saved and submit themselves for disciplinary action from the Federation for taking the ship without permission.

This is a pretty good first season ep!

Too Short a Season

The aging and terminally ill Starfleet Admiral Mark Jameson, who is negotiating the release of hostages, suddenly begins growing younger through an unexplained phenomenon.

This one does nothing for me.

Sad that the Admiral got young and then died from the strain, though.

life." - Tuvok.

allan1 #653346 2007-05-29 9:37 PM
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Quote:

allan1 said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

Yeah.....I dug that one.

I kinda thought it stunk. Okay, not kinda.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Jetrel

The man who designed the weapon that destroyed all life on the moon of Neelix's homeworld, including that of his family, diagnoses Neelix with a fatal illness.

Here we learn of Neelix's family: his mother and father, 3 brothers, and 3 sisters. Neelix' family lived on Rinax, the moon of the planet Talax, and were killed by the Metreon Cascade in 2355.

James Sloyan, who plays Jetrel here, also played Dr. Mora Pol, the Bajoran scientist who discovered Odo's shape changing abilities and instructed him in human behavior on Deep Space Nine. He also played K'Mtar, Alexander's future adult self, in the Next Generation episode, Firstborn, as well as Romulan Admiral Jerok in The Defector, from that series as well.

Jetrel lies to Neelix about his being terminally ill. This is a ploy to do what he has worked on for years : Bring back the dead by using dna to recover their patterns via use of the ship's transporters.

The plan does not work, however, as the being who is materializing loses molecular cohesion.

Heartbroken, as he had so desperately wanted to atone for his crime of contructing the bomb which his government had unleashed, Jetrel collapses and is taken to sickbay : He had disclosed that he himself is dying.

Neelix and Jetrel talk in sickbay. Neelix forgives Jetrel for
creating the bomb that had killed his family and millions of others, as he has seen how remorse has eaten the man up since the bombing.

Jetrel dies after that.

An excellent episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Profit and Loss

When Quark is reunited with the love of his life, a Cardassian who is now a fugitive, he is ready to sacrifice everything to win her back.

This one was kinda dumb, but kinda fun. Let's face it, ANY Ferengi episode on DS 9 is gonna be silly, LoL!

DS 9 has been moved from 10 am here to 3 am, and is now on only 3 times a week. At that rate, with me still needing 4 seasons of the series, it will take till Feb. 2008 to record them all!

So, I have decided to buy those seasons on dvd for my 50 th birthday - and, since I do not have a dvd player, I will make a bold move into the 1990's and get a dvd - vcr combo for the living room.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
no dvd player?:nono: yeah jerry...its time to step it up

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Knutreturns said:
no dvd player?:nono: yeah jerry...its time to step it up

Agreed!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The 37's

After discovering a 1936 Ford truck floating in space, Voyager follows an AM-band SOS call to a nearby planet. There, they discover a series of cryo-stasis chambers containing humans abducted from Earth during the 1930's, including Amelia Earhart and her navigator.

This is the first time on any Star Trek series that a Federation ship is shown landing on a planet and then returning to space.

It is a good episode. It is also the first episode of the second season.

Initiations

Janeway gives Chakotay permission to borrow a shuttlecraft so he can perform a solitary ritual commemorating his father's death. His vessel inadvertently drifts into Kazon-Ogla space and Chakotay is targeted by Kar, a Kazon youth attempting to earn his warrior name by killing the Federation trespasser. Instead, Chakotay destroys Kar's ship, but beams the boy aboard before it explodes. When Chakotay tries to return Kar to his people, he's taken hostage.

The Kazon view Kar with contempt, and Kar blames Chakotay for his fate. Dying in battle would have been more honorable and far preferable to his dismal future. Now, Kar may never win his warrior name. The Kazon leader, Razik, ominously informs Chakotay that "the execution is tonight." But later Razik tells Chakotay that he will free him, but only if he agrees to kill Kar. Chakotay refuses, overpowers Razik and demands the return of his shuttlecraft. Facing certain death himself, Kar leaves with Chakotay. Damaged by Kazon fire, they're forced to beam down to a nearby moon, which Kar says serves as a training base for the Kazon-Ogla. Back on Voyager, the crew, which has been looking for its missing first officer, finds traces of Chakotay's shuttlecraft and continues their search.

Kar helps Chakotay negotiate safely around the surface of the moon, which is riddled with booby traps as part of the Ogla training. Taking shelter in a cave, Kar waits until Chakotay falls asleep and then raises his weapon. But he finds himself unable to murder him.

Arriving at the moon, the Away Team runs into Razik and his henchmen, who offer to lead them to Chakotay and Kar. Razik hopes to trap the crew, but he isn't successful. Chakotay comes up with a plan to help Kar win his name, but Kar comes up with an alternative. Chakotay is not his enemy, Razik is. He kills the Ogla leader, and then Razik's second in command — now the First Maje — pronounces Kar a warrior. Before the crew beams back to Voyager, Kar warns Chakotay that the next time they meet, he won't hesitate to kill him.

This episode is where we get to know Chakotay a bit better.

Aron Eisenberg plays Kar.

Aron Eisenberg is better known as Nog from Deep Space Nine.

This is a very good episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Skin Of Evil

When Troi's shuttle crashes on an alien planet, a new being is discovered: an entity that thrives on the suffering of others. The rescue attempt results in the death of Lt. Tasha Yar.

Troi learns that the cruel, evil creature is vulnerable when it talks about itself.

It plays little mindfuck games with Dr Crusher, Geordi, Data, and Riker.

Picard beams down and makes it talk about it's onw feelings, making it weak and vulnerable.

Worf is able to then transport Pircard and the others back onto Enterprise.

The shuttle is destroyed to prevent the malevolant entity from using it to escape the planet.

A very touching memorial service is held for Tasha Yar in the holodeck:

Yar: Hello, my friends. You are here now watching this image of me because I have died. It probably happened while I was on duty, and quickly, which is what I expected. Never forget I died doing exactly what I wanted to do. What I want you to know is how much I loved my life, and those of you who shared it with me. You are my family. You all know where I came from and what my life was like before. But Starfleet took that frightened, angry young girl and tempered her. I have been blessed with your friendship, and your love.

Yar: Ah, Worf. We are so much alike, you and I. Both warriors, orphans who found ourselves this family. I hope I met death with my eyes wide open.

Yar: My friend Data, you see things with the wonder of a child. And that makes you more human than any of us.

Yar: Captain Jean-Luc Picard, I wish I could say you've been like a father to me, but I've never had one so I don't know what it feels like. But if there was one person in this universe who I would choose to be like, someone who I would want to make proud of me, it's you. You who have the heart of an explorer and the soul of a poet. So you'll understand when I say, 'Death is that state in which one exists only in the memory of others,' which is why it is not an end. No goodbyes, just good memories. Hailing frequencies closed, sir.

This is easily one of the best offerings from the first season.

The guy who played the Flash in the early 1990's live action show guest stars as a transporter operator.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Kir'Shara (3)

Archer, T'Pol, and T'Pau attempt to take a sacred, but controversial artifact back to the Vulcan High Council, in hopes of settling an internal struggle going on among the Vulcan people. Meanwhile, Trip and Soval take Enterprise to Andoria to convince Shran to help them stop a war.

Part 3 of the Vulcan episodes. It was excellent!

The crap that happened in the first two is resolved; the traitor who blew up that building was the laeder of the high command.

From this point on, there is less interference from the Vulcans - and we learn just why they futzed around and controlled things on Earth so much.

It was their corrupt leadership.

I enjoyed the scenes on Vulcan.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Daedalus

The inventor of the current transporter system claims he has found a way to transport people over great distances, possibly even making star ships obsolete. The Dr. and the Enterprise set out to verify the claim in a remote part of the star system. But the Dr. has other plans for Enterprise's transporter system.

Yeah, what Dr. Emory Erickson, ( Played brilliantly by black character actor, Bill Cobbs. ) inventor of the current transporter system has not told anyone is that his own son, Quinn got trapped in one of his experiments some 15 years ago, and is in a section of space where there are no stars for many light years.

Quinn reappears on Enterprise and accidentally kills a crewman. Later, he destroys a bulkhead on Enterprise.

Dr. Emory Erickson finally tells Archer that this mission is really about saving his son. He is able to catch his son in a confinement beam on the transporter pad, but the signal degrades - his son materializes, finally, and dies moments later.

Dr. Erickson explains that he was fairly certain the experiment would not work from the beginning, but said himself : Where do you go after you've already invented one of the world's most important inventions?

The first time on Star Trek that the inventor of the transporter has been mentioned.

This is a really good episode.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The Observer Effect

Trip and Hoshi return from an away mission having contracted a deadly virus. While Phlox works on a cure, two non-corporeal aliens possess members of the crew to study humanity and the humans' reactions to the unexpected.

The two non corporeals are from the planet Organia, a planet whose occupants long abandoned their physical bodies.

These poeple and their planet were mentioned in the TOS episode called " Treaty Of Organia."

It was very good! I like the tie - in with TOS.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Babel One (1)

Enterprise is escorting a Tellarite delegation to a peace conference with the Andorians when they respond to a distress call from Shran whose ship has been destroyed, apparently by Tellarites. When Enterprise is then mysteriously attacked by what seems to be an Andorian ship, Archer realizes that someone is out to prevent peace between the two feuding species.

The Tellarites are those obnoxious pig - like dudes from the TOS episode called " Journey To Babel."

We learn that it is the Romulans who are seeking to cause war.

VERY good episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Conspiracy

Picard suspects a large-scale conspiracy when he witnesses strange behaviour among Starfleet's high ranking officers.

This is a great one! Those critters craw into people and take them over. The best from season one.

Neutral Zone

A 20th century probe carrying three cryogenically frozen humans is detected by the Enterprise while en route to the Neutral Zone to confront Romulans.

This one is also great!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Tattoo

Upon discovering a cultural symbol drawn in the ground on a planet that was used by his ancestors to 'heal the land', Chakotay tries to contact the beings his tribe called the 'Sky Spirits.'

I did not like this one when I saw it before but for some reason, I like it now.

It is a good Chakotay episode.

He is able to find and make contact with the aliens, who
are able to cloak their life signs and themselves.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Resistance

Tuvok and B'Elanna are captured and imprisoned after an away mission goes wrong. Janeway is knocked unconscious and is rescued by a man who believes that she is his daughter.

The guy who thinks Janeway is his daughter is kinda mental, but you end up feeling sorry for him and respecting him at episode's end, when he sacrifices himself to save Janeway.

A good episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Child

Troi undergoes a mysterious pregnancy when the Enterprise tries to escape from a system that has recently fallen victim to a deadly plague.

Where Silence Has Lease

A mysterious life form that calls itself Nagilum threatens the life of the crew in its attempt to understand humanity.

Thus we enter the second season of TNG, which is better than season 1.

These two episodes are both pretty good.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Wire

Bashir fights to save his Cardassian friend Garak, who is slowly being killed by a brain implant to which he is addicted. In order to find out enough about it to help Garak, Bashir has to dig deep into Garak's mysterious past and uncovers some surprising secrets.

I like this one a lot. Garak episodes are always good!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Crossover

A mishap in the wormhole sends Kira and Bashir into an alternate universe where Bajor is a tyrannical power and humans are slaves. Can Kira stop her ruthless double from killing Bashir?

This one was pretty good. I couldn't sleep last night so I watched it as I taped it.

It sucks that DS 9 is on at 3 am, though.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Crossover

A mishap in the wormhole sends Kira and Bashir into an alternate universe where Bajor is a tyrannical power and humans are slaves. Can Kira stop her ruthless double from killing Bashir?

This one was pretty good. I couldn't sleep last night so I watched it as I taped it.

It sucks that DS 9 is on at 3 am, though.

I loved DS9's mirror universe episodes.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Yeah, me too. I am looking forward to the third season two parter " Past Tense."

It'll be on in a couple weeks or so.

That's a great one!

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
I loved Past Tense.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Yeah, time travel stories rock.

Here are the truly superb Star Trek time travel episodes:

Tos :

All Our Yesterdays
City On The Edge Of Forever

Next Gen :

Time's Arrow 1 & 2
All Good Things

DS-9 :

Past Tense pts 1 & 2
Little Green Men

Voyager :

Future's End pts 1 & 2
Year Of Hell

Enterprise :

Storm Front pts 1 & 2

Let's not forget Trek movies :

First Contact

life." - Tuvok.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
Star Trek IV The Voyage Home

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
how come you didn't list Trials and Tribble-ations or Star Trek IV?
two of the best time travel stories in my opinion.

Bow ties are coool.
Page 30 of 40 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard