Poor Yankees couldn't sweep the Tigers. Anyone whose been following the Tigers and isn't smoking whatever some local media types are know that the Tigers just don't have a strong enough line-up to compete with the big boys this year. Why get my hopes up when this is only the sixth year of a rebuilding process that will take about eight before the team is really a threat. Of course, by then, the Yankees will be too old to pose much of a threat to the league, and it will be the Tigers, the White Sox, and the Red Sox who will be duking it out for the AL. I have a the patience to hold onto my wad, PJP. You just go on shooting yours over anyone is willing to suck it up.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>