Quote:

PJP said:
the game is on ESPN so everybody should be watching this right now. Especially PenWing so he knows what good baseball teams look like.

Sorry, I watched game one of the Stanley Cup Finals. I was a baseball fan first, but Hockey is the cooler sport.

Fun Fact: Had Todd Jones not blown two games during the Tigers' seven game series against the only teams PJP cares about, the Tigers would have come out of it 4-3, with a split agianst the Yankess and a win against the BoSox.

It can't be said enough. In baseball, you are either humbled, or about to be humbled. Depending on how arrogant you are, the fall is all the more greater. Like that time the Yankees had a 3-0 series lead over the BoSox in the ALCS, but then became the only team in the history of Baseball to to lose the bottom four games of a seven game series. There is nothing more humbling than that. At least in Hockey, while the Red Wings were frist, in 1942 to the Maple Leafs, they weren't the last. But in baseball, the Yankees are all alone.

Disclaimer: Sorry to mention this Rob, it's nothing against you.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>