Baseball players going on strike right before the playoffs, that was disgusting. I don't think anyone can get any lower than that. Not even Mahon.

BPT, I don't think the NBA playoffs are a two team race. I think there are a few teams that could meet in the finals. The Spurs and Pistons are the heavy the favorites, but that's why I love the playoffs.

However, I don't like the NBA brackets. That's crap.

I like the NHL reseeding after each round, where the best regular season team plays the worst remaining team in each round. That makes an upset like Anaheim or Calgary all the more special. That also actually rewards a team for doing well in the regular season, and gives fans a better chance of seeing the best Conference Finals possible. As it stands, the Spurs could play the Mavs in the second round. That's crap. That should be a Conference Final.

Edit: Well, if the top four seeds all survive, it wouldn't be, it would be a second round, but how often do the top four seeds all survive?

Last edited by PenWing; 2006-04-23 3:58 PM.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>