My understanding is that a player can't be MVP if his team doesn't make the playoffs. Well, a player could be MVP, but sports writers probably won't vote for him.

As for Nash, I was flipping to the Nash vs. Kobe game last night, and it looked to me like either one could be the MVP. I don't know how they do it, but they both dominate the game. This time Kobe came out on top, but next time, who knows?

Hamilton played, and I knew he would. Yes, Ani, injuries do happen, but it's not logical to play through an injury if the player isn't needed in that game, or maybe even the series. Rip played 32 minutes. That's a lot to play on a bad ankle. If the Pistons can wrap this series up in two more games, maybe the injury won't catch up to him down the stretch (the Eastern and/or NBA Finals). The way Prince and Sheed are being over played right now, it looks like Saunders wants to do whatever he can to sweep this series. However, if the Bucks win a game or two, and this is the playoffs, and they are going to Milwaukee, over playing the starters like this will bite the Pistons in the ass.

But everyone here already knows that.

The Spurs look good. Sacramento came close, and if Artest wouldn't be a head case, they just might have evened the series. But now the Spurs are in good position. If they realize just how close that game was at the end, they'll school the Kings agan in game three. However, again, it's the playoffs, and they are going into the other team's building. While I don't think this series will get evened up, it's not out of the question if the Kings have the discipline to do what needs to be done.

And that shot by Barry? That was simply amazing. Just a great play by a great team.

I'm not a big basketball fan, but some of these games have been fun to keep an eye on in the waning minutes. I hope this keeps up.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>