Quote:

Prometheus said:

Michael Knight (Ben Browder)

Fuck yes. He's perfect.

Quote:

thedoctor said:

• Devon Miles: The man who had joined his best friend and mentor's crusade is now in charge of keeping the dream alive. Bill Duke has that presence that I'd want for an updated Devon. He's been cast in roles the past few years that allow him to be presented as both intimidating and dignified. That's how I think Devon should be. He's all smiles and handshakes; but when you try to pressure him, he's not going to take your shit. He's in control. He has his finger on the pulse of F.L.A.G. and Knight Industries. He's the king who puts his knight into play.

• My first instinct was to go for someone like Michael Caine, but your choice makes a lot of sense.

I actually loathe changing the race or sex of a character in translation, but I would go with this.

Quote:

thedoctor said:

• Wilton Knight: On his death bed, Wilton Knight taps Michael Long to become the one to carry on his dream for justice and law for all of it's citizens by taking on the powerful and corrupt. Paul Newman being Wilton Knight will be one old cowboy passing the torch to the new generation.

• I like this one too.

Quote:

Prometheus said:

Bonnie Barstow (Amanda Peet)

This is a good one. She similar in face to the original and would be quite capable in the role.

I don't mind the idea of changing the car (in fact, I think it makes sense) but to keep with the original, I firmly believe in keeping the same voice. I plan to come up with my own original film crew soon, but for now the one thing I know is that William Daniels should voice KITT once again.

Quote:

thedoctor said:

K.A.R.R.: The Knight Automated Roving Robot was a prototype whose programing leaned more towards self preservation than protecting the innocent. Seen as a failure, it is deactivated. Instead of being dismantled, it is placed in storage and forgotten. Reactivated by Garthe Knight, K.A.R.R. helps in the obsession of destroying the organization that tossed him aside as well as his replacement.

I actually like this car for KITT.