Quote:

Prometheus said:
Quote:

thedoctor said:
I just remembered the cheesey doppleganger episodes for both Michael and K.I.T.T. that were laughable. Apparently, even Hasselhoff hated the Garthe bit and refused to do it after the second time they used him. I just thought it'd be fun to play on those concepts and have something that is the opposite of the main characters. I'd see Garthe as more of a suit and tie, vintage wine sipping counter to Michael's cowboy and K.A.R.R. being the sleek European design compared to the K.I.T.T. American muscle car look.

Perfect! Refresh my memory....wasn't Garthe in a big super-semi at one point? I remember he and Michael went into a collison course in the desert, and the semi plowed KITT over. Or something. Am I confusing that with something else?

Goliath, I think, was the semi's name. I thought about using it, but thought K.A.R.R. would be more appropriate as his and Garthe's story are so similar. Better to put it all out there at once than drag it out over several movies.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."