Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Animalman said:
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
I don't.

Tressel won them as HEAD coach.

...yeah, against powerhouses like McNeese State! Weiss coached a state championship high school team. There's his head coach ring!

Seriously, though, Charlie Weiss has succeeded at the highest level of football, on the biggest stage in American sports. And he turned Notre Dame arround immediately. I think his coaching resume is better at this point. I think recruits will think so, too.

Really? What's Weis' record head to head against Tressel? Yeah. Thanks for playing. Charlie succeeded in the NFL as somebody's assistant.

And you think recruits didn't see last night's OSU win over Texas?

Speaking of that little game last night...

Where is the big Texas supporter who was wagging his fucking finger in my face last year on the RKMBs? Huh?? Where the fuck is this loser now? Oh, he was good to say in the offeason, "Oh yeah, the Bucks will not prevail in Austin."

He can suck my cock right now, the goddamn fool.

lookit that! hold on to some anger much? texas had a damn good season being led by a freshman qb. considering that was his what? second start and the only other loss was when he was hurt. look for a mean texzas team for a few years to come. colt mc coy is awesome. that said texas lost, ou won.