Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 94 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 93 94
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
His support isn't from hate groups though. He's where he is right now because he inspires people in a good way.

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
That doesn't really answer my question. Are you saying that if someone doesn't inspire a certain number of bigots that he, himself, can't be bigoted?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
No, but I think it would suggest he isn't. If he was so calculating, why would he ever have written about how he felt as a youth? (or the drug usage for that matter)

Fair play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Obama Strikes Back at Pedophile

A self-admitted pedophile has removed from his Web site a family photo of Democratic Sen. Barack Obama, his wife and two daughters after receiving a cease and desist order from the presidential candidate's attorney.

Proud pedophile Lindsay Ashford, who runs Puellula Web site based in Panama, said despite the request from Obama attorney Robert F. Bauer, he is keeping up a link to the senator's presidential campaign site, in part because he considers it a tribute.

Ashford, who is brazen enough to post his photo on his site along with a long biography that reveals he has a daughter, wrote Bauer to say that pedophilia itself is not the same as child molestation and is not illegal on its face.

"Pedophilia, according to the definition of the American Psychiatric Association is a sexual attraction to children. It does not imply any action whatsoever upon that attraction. ... Whilst I agree that under the laws of many nations, sexual contact with children is illegal, my website does not encourage anybody to break the law. In fact, it clearly discourages illegal activity. It does support using democratic means to encourage dialogue and reconsider such statutes," Ashford wrote.

The APA notes that pedophilia is a mental disorder that can be treated with drugs and cognitive-behavioral therapy but prospects for successful treatment and rehabilitation are "guarded." The APA also states that "an adult who engages in sexual activity with a child is performing a criminal and immoral act and this is never considered normal or socially acceptable behavior."

The site Puellula, the Latin diminutive of girl, is a forum not only for Ashford to describe his fascination with "girllove" and describe himself as "somebody who is physically and romantically attracted to young girls," it offers advice for living as a pedophile and for individuals coping with learning that a partner is a pedophile.

Aside from the adoration of young girls, Ashford also uses the site to rail against the United States, which he calls "the Evil Empire," and post anti-Israel commentary, among other topics.

Ashford apparently first predicted last April that the winner of the 2008 presidential contest would be the person who had the cutest daughters. Writing that an opponent of his wrote the candidates to ask them to take action, no one did anything until last week, when he received the letter from Obama's attorney. Obama entered the presidential race in December.

Ashford said despite the content of his site, he would hope that Obama would appreciate the democratic flavor of his site.

"I certainly hope that Senator Obama would agree that debate and public discourse are important facets of any democratic society, irrespective of how distasteful some may find particular issues," he said.

Frikkin' sicko. I hope Barack Hussein Obama's lawyers go jihad on this guy's perverted ass and sue him for everything he's got.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
"Re: Obama's Pedophile Problem"

Isn't this a little... spun?

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
How so? He's having a problem with a pedophile, isn't he?

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
It insinuates more than there's merit to. I'm just expressing my displeasure. Other people got pissed about the 'middle name' shit. Whatever.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
You're displeased that Barack considers pedophilia a problem?

Who are you? Pete Townshend?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You might want to edit out the pedophile's website. Not that I think it would help him out here at the RKMB but why give him any free publicity.

Fair play!
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
well jim likes to defend pedophiles, so he might enjoy the link....

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
I'm not sure that having the name of the website, given that its located in another country, is providing much much publicity without an actual link. That's probably why the original article saw fit to include it.

Besides, all Townshend jokes aside, I like to think the RKMBers of each party would shun the site whether the article included the link or not.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
It's crystal clear in G-man's linked and quoted article that Obama is not a pedophile, doesn't support pedophelia, and wants this pedophile jerk to remove any links to Obama campaign photos that imply otherwise.

There's no negative to Obama in it, beyond the fact that he's burdened by unwanted and unsolicited association with some pedophile jerk.

However, I'd go a step further myself, beyond what either G-man or the linked article have said, and muse that it's wrongheaded and decadent liberal ideas that makes this guy bond with Obama in the first place.
The party of abortion.
The party of gay rights.
The party of gay marriage.
The party of suppression of religious freedom.
The party of purging Bible reference and prayer from all our government institutions (ignoring that we are a nation inspired by the Bible, that a contract government is an extension of the contract between God and Man in the Old and New Testaments of the Bible, and that all the founding fathers considered biblical principles and teaching the Bible in schools to be essential to the continued health of American democracy).
The party of assisted suicide.
And the party of less indirect euthanasia.
The party of attacking America as a racist society, promoting multicultural ethnic rifts that weaken America.
The party that opposes stopping illegal immigration and calls anyone who proposes stopping illegal immigration a "racist". (Although, in fairness on this last point, George W. Bush, separate from other Republicans, has been particularly weak on defending our borders.)

So... it seems to me poetic justice that some decadent schmuck would come out of the woodwork and attach himself to Obama. Because for all the sugarcoating by liberals, the decadence of liberalism is the closest political pole to endorsing pedophilism. As well as all the sickos into bondage and discipline, sadomasochism, transgender circus freaks, she-males, and whatever other freaked-out buttfuck political weirdness is out there.

Quote:

the G-man said:
Obama Strikes Back at Pedophile

Ashford, who is brazen enough to post his photo on his site along with a long biography that reveals he has a daughter, wrote Bauer to say that pedophilia itself is not the same as child molestation and is not illegal on its face.

"Pedophilia, according to the definition of the American Psychiatric Association is a sexual attraction to children. It does not imply any action whatsoever upon that attraction. ... Whilst I agree that under the laws of many nations, sexual contact with children is illegal, my website does not encourage anybody to break the law. In fact, it clearly discourages illegal activity. It does support using democratic means to encourage dialogue and reconsider such statutes," Ashford wrote.

This is precisely the kind of legalism and moral ambiguity and wiggle-room that characterizes the broader spectrum of liberalism over the last 40 years.

Why wouldn't these guys bond with Obama and other liberals?
They are ideologically the same.
There is the same complex legalistic rationalization for homosexuality, abortion, euthanasia, and other liberal causes.

Quote:

Aside from the adoration of young girls, Ashford also uses the site to rail against the United States, which he calls "the Evil Empire," and [to] post anti-Israel commentary, among other topics.

See? He's ideologically the same as other liberals, pursuing a self-serving agenda that is destructive to America.
And in this particular case, destructive to Obama's campaign.

But don't worry, the liberal media will bury this story. Whereas if it was a pedophile linking photos of a Republican candidate, or an endorsement of a Republican by the KKK or somesuch, it would be page 1, and lead the broadcast news programs for a week. So don't worry, no matter what the political damage, Obama will get a free pass.

Fortunately, there are some sane Democrats who aren't aligned with this brand of liberalism that has infected and dominated the Democrats for 40 years.

But unfortunately, these destructive liberals are the dominant force among Washington's Democrat leadership, and far-sighted pro-American Democrats (Lieberman, Dodd, Dorgan, Nunn, Biden...) are few and far between.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
True, but in Obama's defense, Islam is not typically tolerant of pedophilia.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Surprisingly enough, our good friend Chris, the Matter-Eater Man himself, thinks presidential candidates have nothing to complain about here:

Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:If [he] really wanted privacy then he shouldn't have ran for President.

Oh, wait, that's right. He only thinks that about Rudy Giuliani.

Fair play, you know.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

Wonder Boy said:
It's crystal clear in G-man's linked and quoted article that Obama is not a pedophile, doesn't support pedophelia, and wants this pedophile jerk to remove any links to Obama campaign photos that imply otherwise.

Other than changing the name of the thread to "Obama's Pedophile Problem"

Quote:

However, I'd go a step further myself, beyond what either G-man or the linked article have said, and muse that it's wrongheaded and decadent liberal ideas that makes this guy bond with Obama in the first place.
The party of abortion.
The party of gay rights.

Are you saying all those things are should be compared to pedophilia?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB you do know that if Rudy wins the primary you'll have two parties offering up pro-abortion candidates, don't you? The difference is Rudy can cut the kids out of his life even after their born.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts

Quote:

Wonder Boy said:
...it's wrongheaded and decadent liberal ideas that makes this guy bond with Obama in the first place.
The party of abortion.
The party of gay rights.

Quote:

rex said:
Are you saying all those things are should be compared to pedophilia?

Counting down the seconds until Pariah appears starting...now....

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
WB you do know that if Rudy wins the primary you'll have two parties offering up pro-abortion candidates, don't you? The difference is Rudy can cut the kids out of his life even after their born.

Although not exactly the same, it remends me of "Democrates want to kill kids! ...Republicans just want to fuck them."

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
The New York Times:

Less than two months after ascending to the United States Senate, Barack Obama bought more than $50,000 worth of stock in two speculative companies whose major investors included some of his biggest political donors.

One of the companies was a biotech concern that was starting to develop a drug to treat avian flu. In March 2005, two weeks after buying about $5,000 of its shares, Mr. Obama took the lead in a legislative push for more federal spending to battle the disease.

The most recent financial disclosure form for Mr. Obama, an Illinois Democrat, also shows that he bought more than $50,000 in stock in a satellite communications business whose principal backers include four friends and donors who had raised more than $150,000 for his political committees.

A spokesman for Mr. Obama, who is seeking his party’s presidential nomination in 2008, said yesterday that the senator did not know that he had invested in either company until fall 2005, when he learned of it and decided to sell the stocks. He sold them at a net loss of $13,000.

The spokesman, Bill Burton, said Mr. Obama’s broker bought the stocks without consulting the senator, under the terms of a blind trust that was being set up for the senator at that time but was not finalized until several months after the investments were made.

If Obama really didn't know about his investments in companies that would benefit from his legislation, it's a remarkable coincidence, as these weren't really two widely known or widely held companies.

Couple this with the real estate mess referred to in these paragraphs:

Mr. Obama, who declined to be interviewed about the stock deals, has already had to contend with a controversy that arose out of his reliance on a major campaign contributor in Chicago to help him in a personal financial transaction. In that earlier case, he acknowledged last year that it had been a mistake to involve the contributor, a developer who has since been indicted in an unrelated political scandal, in deals related to the Obamas’ purchase of a home...

His wife, Michelle, a hospital vice president in Chicago, received a promotion that March, nearly tripling her salary to $317,000, and they bought a $1.6 million house in June. The house sat on a large property that was subdivided to make it more affordable, and one of Mr. Obama’s political donors bought the adjacent lot.

And this relative minor news, that Obama pays parking tickets 17 years late:

Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama got more than an education when he attended Harvard Law School in the late 1980s. He also got a healthy stack of parking tickets, most of which he never paid.

The Illinois Senator shelled out $375 in January - two weeks before he officially launched his presidential campaign - to finally pay for 15 outstanding parking tickets and their associated late fees.

...and you end up with a bit of mud on the shoes of the Obamessiah, The Chosen One Sent To Save Washington From Itself.

It's almost as if someone wanted his reputation hit, to say "Hey, look, he's got scandals, too."

But who could possibly have motive to do that? What kind of rival would do such a thing?

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
According to Barack Hussein Obama, terrorists kill people, not because of hatred, not because of the religion of peaceTM because of...cynicism?

"The biggest enemy I think we have in this whole process (and why I'm so glad to see a lot of young people here, young in spirit if not young in age)--the reason I think i'ts [sic] so important, is because one of the enemies we have to fight--it's not just terrorists, it's not just Hezbollah, it's not just Hamas--it's also cynicism," Barack Obama told a reception after the AIPAC [American Israel Public Affairs Committee] policy conference last night.

Obama seems to think everything boils down to cyncism, from terrorism to the fact he has opposition for the democrat party nomination:

"My main opponent in this race isn't other candidates--it'sc cynicism."

Obama seems to think that all the problems in the world come down to "cynicism"--an excellent example of the adage that if the only tool you have is a hammer, every problem looks like a nail.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
It appears there is some truth to the story that Barack Hussein Obama has a Muslim background. Today's Los Angeles Times reports on the senator's childhood in Indonesia:

His former Roman Catholic and Muslim teachers, along with two people who were identified by Obama's grade-school teacher as childhood friends, say Obama was registered by his family as a Muslim at both of the schools he attended.

That registration meant that during the third and fourth grades, Obama learned about Islam for two hours each week in religion class.

The childhood friends say Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque. "We prayed but not really seriously, just following actions done by older people in the mosque. But as kids, we loved to meet our friends and went to the mosque together and played," said Zulfin Adi, who describes himself as among Obama's closest childhood friends.

The campaign's national press secretary, Bill Burton, said Wednesday that the friends were recalling events "that are 40 years old and subject to four decades of other information."

Obama seems to be trying to downplay this part of his background. Doesn't that run the risk of making it seem as if he has something to hide?

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Definitely. I hope the Muslim bastard drops out before we run him out of the Senate!

Praise Allah!

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
some Obama supporters have responded with eager enthusiasm at this news. As blogger Anya Kamenetz puts it on the Huffington Post

Is there anyone else who thinks it's awesome that Obama grew up Muslim?

Good question! Anyone? Anyone? Bueller - anyone?

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Quote:

Matter Eater Man said:
In an interview with NY1 Tuesday, Senator Hillary Clinton addressed the controversial new video that's attacking her credibility and promoting the presidential campaign of chief rival, Barack Obama.

In the video based on an Apple computer advertisement from 1984 smashing IBM, Clinton is portrayed as a "Big Brother"-figure lecturing to a sea of drones.

The ad ends with an image directing viewers to Barack Obama's website.

On CNN’s “Larry King Live” Monday night, Democratic challenger Obama says the clip was not made from his team.

Quote:

the G-man said:
'1984' YouTube ad creator unmasked as Ex-Employee of Firm Linked to Obama Campaign

Clinton Ad Maker Lived With Obama Press Secretary

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I don't think Obama knew or was a part of this. Political idealism aside, it was only a matter of time before finding out who put this out. The media would be looking for any links to Obama. Not a good thing to happen when part of a candidates appeal is that he's somehow above this type of campaigning.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
It is, of course, very possible that Barack Hussein Obama knew nothing about this. Seriously.

But I hope you'll give the republican candidates the same benefit of the doubt.

You know, cuz that would be...fair play...and all.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
So, how's that "COUSIN FUCKER" banner going? Paintbrush giving you trouble?

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
It is, of course, very possible that ... Obama knew nothing about this. Seriously.

But I hope you'll give the republican candidates the same benefit of the doubt.

You know, cuz that would be...fair play...and all.

Not giving Obama the benefit of doubt here though. My reasoning was based on it not being strategically good move. He could have been behind it but considering how easy & inevitable it was to find out who created the ad, I just really doubt it.

I have given McCain the benefit of the doubt when *some people* were blaming him for Rudy carelessly leaving his play book out for this very campaign. How did you feel about that again

Fair play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
The Politico's Mike Allen argues that Barack Hussein Obama has a penchant to stretch the truth. He offers some examples that are reminiscent of Al "I Invented the Internet" Gore's 2000 exaggerations:

Speaking early this month at a church in Selma, Ala., Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) said: "I'm in Washington. I see what's going on. I see those powers and principalities have snuck back in there, that they're writing the energy bills and the drug laws." . . .

But not only did Obama vote for the Senate's big energy bill in 2005, he also put out a press release bragging about its provisions, and his Senate Web site carries a news article about the vote headlined, "Senate energy bill contains goodies for Illinois." . . .

On Sunday, the Chicago Tribune reported that an extensive search found no basis for an episode Obama recounts [in his 1995 book, "Dreams From My Father"] about a picture he ran across in Life magazine of a "black man who had tried to peel off his skin" in a failed effort to use chemicals to lighten it. Obama writes that "seeing that article was violent for me, an ambush attack." The Tribune reported: "Yet no such Life issue exists, according to historians at the magazine. No such photos, no such article. When asked about the discrepancy, Obama said in a recent interview, 'It might have been an Ebony or it might have been . . . who knows what it was?' (At the request of the Tribune, archivists at Ebony searched their catalogue of past articles, none of which matched what Obama recalled.)" . . .

As another example, consider Obama's stirring tale for the Selma audience about how he had been conceived by his parents, Barack Obama Sr. and Ann Dunham, because they had been inspired by the fervor following the "Bloody Sunday" voting rights demonstration that was commemorated March 4. "There was something stirring across the country because of what happened in Selma, Ala.," he said, "because some folks are willing to march across a bridge. So they got together and Barack Obama Jr. was born. So don't tell me I don't have a claim on Selma, Ala. Don't tell me I'm not coming home to Selma, Ala."

Obama was born in 1961, and the Selma march occurred four years later, in 1965. The New York Times reported that when the senator was asked about the discrepancy later that day, he clarified: "I meant the whole civil rights movement."

Suurreee.

Obviously, all politicians display a tendency to stretch the truth at times. This in itself is unlikely to derail any Barack Hussein Obama electoral jihad.

However, at this point, a fair amount of the support for Senator Obama seems to come from the perception that he's more honest than the average politician. If that remains his sole, or primary, claim on the nomination stories like this could erode his support perhaps more quickly than with another candidate.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
The Politico's Mike Allen argues that Barack Hussein Obama has a penchant to stretch the truth.

Too bad he's a politician, those guys never ever stretch the truth to seem better than they are.

Quote:

He offers some examples that are reminiscent of Al "I Invented the Internet" Gore's 2000 exaggerations:

Al Gore did as he said, which was pushing through legislation that made the internet into what it is today.

Bow ties are coool.
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
You ignored my point at the end, Ray, in which I acknowledged

Quote:

the G-man said:

Obviously, all politicians display a tendency to stretch the truth at times. This in itself is unlikely to derail any Barack Hussein Obama electoral jihad.

and then went on to observe

Quote:

However, at this point, a fair amount of the support for Senator Obama seems to come from the perception that he's more honest than the average politician. If that remains his sole, or primary, claim on the nomination stories like this could erode his support perhaps more quickly than with another candidate.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
he isn't very truthful about being a scum muslim.

I'm just saying.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Barack Hussein Obama is barely behind Hillary in first quarter fundraising.

This could be good news for Obama. Bad news for Hillary.

Hillary has the whole Clinton machine behind her, and the backing of prominent Democrats, and was essentially able to be two places at once by dispatching Bill.

She's been preparing for this moment for at least six years, and a young upstart comes out of nowhere to nearly tie her in the one area that was expected to be her strongest suit.

Obama also raised the money with a staggering 100,000 contributors, double the amount of Hillary, showing the depth of his support at the grassroots level.

This reinforces a view that Hillary is disliked by many rank and file members of the party, who not only disapprove of her, but resent the fact that her candidacy is being shoved down their throats. Clearly, with $26 million, she's in a strong position among Democrats, but Clinton's status as the inevitable nominee just took a huge hit.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
he isn't very truthful about being a scum muslim.

I'm just saying.

PJP #761977 2007-04-04 11:35 PM
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The Dem candidates seem to be doing better campaign donation wise than Republicans. The guy in 3rd place trounced Rudy & McCain so apparently beggars will be choosers for the GOP race.

Much of Obama's appeal as we all know is that he's new. That has a shelf life that he'll need to compensate for over this very long campaign season. The other part of his support comes from the anti-war crowd that hates Hillary. I could be wrong but I don't see that helping him in the primaries. Personally I'm hoping for a Clinton/Obama ticket that will get my whole party better united against whoever the GOP eventually ends up with.

Fair play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
BARACK'S BIG ARMY

Barack Obama is marching into the battle for the White House with an army of campaign staffers and consultants that dwarfs arch rival Hillary Rodham Clinton's camp, federal records show.

Obama, a Senate rookie who launched his upstart campaign largely from scratch earlier this year, has ballooned his team to 191 people on the payroll, according to his quarterly campaign report filed with the Federal Election Commission.

That easily outguns the 142 salaried staffers for Clinton, who has been amassing a presidential-sized platoon for the past year under the guise of staffing her easy 2006 Senate re-election run.

Meanwhile, the fight for the Democratic presidential nomination is tightening. A new USA Today-Gallup Poll shows Clinton's lead over Obama down to a 5-point lead, 31 percent to 26. The same poll had Clinton leading by 19 points earlier this month.

Praise Allah.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Online Argumentative
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man translation:I voted for Bush & fear Hillary because she'll beat the next loser I want to run the country.

Fair play!
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
BARACK'S BIG ARMY

Obama, Clinton ... poll standings and other rubbish

Praise Allah.

No no! Praise KLINTON and his ceaseless calling and asking opinions of Americans over the telephone! HE GIVES US THESE POLL RESULTS!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
An attempt to summary the Chicago Sun-Times article, "Barack Obama And His Slumlord Patron" (their title, not mine):

Since the early 1990s, real estate developers Antoin "Tony'' Rezko and Daniel Mahru received a great deal of funds from the city of Chicago to develop low-income housing, about 30 apartment buildings.

They didn't do a good job of maintaining any of them - leaving one without heat for five weeks in the middle of winter, for example.

They used a small Chicago law firm , including a junior lawyer by the name of... Barack Hussein Obama.... to secure that government funding for about half of the buildings.

In 1997, when the heat was off in those buildings, Rezko and Mahru managed to find money to donate to the political campaign fund of a young state legislator named... Barack Hussein Obama.

Professonal and personal ties between Obama and Rezko were good friends for 17 years.

Over the years, the buildings ran into a slew of problems - seventeen ended up in foreclosure, six are boarded up, twelve faced lawsuits filed by the city for a failure to heat the building and there are still millions of dollars' worth of unpaid loans.

Rezko was charged last fall with demanding kickbacks on state business deals under Gov. Blagojevich.

The previous Rezko problem for Obama was tied to his home purchase; Obama paid $300,000 less than the asking price for South Side mansion, while Rezko's wife paid the seller full price for the vacant lot next door. Then Obama bought part of that lot from Rezko's wife.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Rassmussen is out with the first poll showing Barack Hussein Obama ahead of Hillary Diane _________ Clinton, though just slightly 32-30, with Edwards at 17.

Hmmmm....with Obama having shattered the assumptions about her fundraising dominance, he is now starting to saw off another leg from the stool of her presumed frontrunner status--her poll numbers.

Page 7 of 94 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 93 94

Link Copied to Clipboard