Quote:

PJP said:
It is about religion for me Bastard. 100%. I have no problems with a Black man or woman becoming President.

I don't believe Obama is a sincere person.

Noted.

But, Pete, have you ever seen or heard of a politician...check that...SUCCESSFUL politician that is completely sincere? As a group, these people will typically say anything necessary to get elected. I've heard many statements by all the candidates that I judge as sincere or insincere depending on the candidate or the circumstances.

Is there really a person out there that you beleive will absolutely say what's on his mind and truly do exactly what he claims if elected?

I think you'd have a better chance with the pink, polka-dotted elephant.

I don't understand the religion angle. He's a Christian...like you, I'm guessing. Maybe a different brand but, still fundamentally the same beliefs. Contrary to some beliefs, he's not Muslim or Buddhist or Scientologist or any other fringe sect.

Personally, I think if he does have a personal familiarity with Muslim beliefs and customs, it could be very useful in dealing with those that seek to do us harm...either whole countries or individual organizations. Remember that the majority of the world is not Christian. Don't you think it might be a good idea to have someone in office that can relate to them as well as us?

Oderint, dum metuant.

You are a god damned idiot, you know that? You ought to be smacked upside your dumb-fuck head, even after all these years. Shame on you!
-USCHI showin' some love