Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

Wonder Boy said [as trollishly scripted by rex, ignoring what WB clearly posted above]:
My primary objections to Obama has to do with his race.

Quote:

Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said:
maybe Wonder Boy isn't so much offended by Obama's race, but more the fact that one of his parents was white.
WB is very big on racial purity.

Quote:

what Wonder Boy ACTUALLY said:
Yeah, I did describe meeting the daughter of a Pakistani couple that owned a restaurant I ate at for years, who were very friendly toward me, and when I expressed an interest in their daughter (very beautiful!) they very uncharacteristically changed, and said she's muslim and she only dates Pakistani men.

I similarly described a Vietnamese co-worker who, when I asked her out after a year on the job together, said she only dates Vietnamese men.
Both incidents I found rather racist. They certainly would have labelled me a racist if I said I only date white Protestant women.
And other incidents involving discriminatory behavior by black co-workers and employers. It happens to whites as well.

But I'm hardly traumatized by it. I've dated women from Morocco(muslim), Iran(non muslim), Spain(Catholic), the Phillipines (who I wanted to marry, but she moved away), plus women from all over central America, South America and the Caribbean.

I was just making the point that people who are quick to label myself and other white Americans as racist, are often laughably racist themselves.

Yeah, I clearly am the white racist you portray me as, who only dates women of "racial purity".

Except that both the women I almost married don't fit the racial label you slapped on me (one Phillipine, one hispanic).