Quote:

Matter-eater Man said:
Quote:

Wonder Boy said:...
That was playful use of a remark by Biden that was not meant as an attack on him, or Wednesday either for that matter.

OK, I guess I did jump the gun there.

As for the thread in general, your argument isn't really styled to win anyone over. What is your objective? While I don't think your racist, this just reminds me of all the people that I know that feel the need to say "Oh it's their holiday" or "how come we don't have a white history month?".

I appreciate that, M E M.

What I'm saying is that there's a destructive mindset in the dominant liberal black culture in the U.S.

I think Black History month and Martin Luther King Day are potentially good things, if redirected in a more cross-ethnic and unifying way. Emphasizing how far we've come as a nation, and emphasizing black history as a part of the whole of American history, instead of as an afro-centric separatist bitterly self-exclusive culture, as it presently is.

I support the black community, but not in a way that I see as destructive to the rest of the nation, ideologically, divisively, and all too frequently, violently.
I support the black community in a way that includes blacks, ends ideological division, and makes us all a stronger nation.

Quote:

rex said:
Quote:

Wonder Boy said:
I think if Sammitch or PJP or WBAM had voiced the same views, you wouldn't have jumped at this post like a bulldog on a short leash. But because you saw it was posted by Wonder Boy, you just jumped into attack mode, like you consistently do to my posts in recent weeks.

That right there is where you victimized yourself.

I didn't "victimize" myself, I just pointed out what a petty and vindictive idiot you've consistently been regarding my posts. I don't feel victimized, I just feel your comments have been a diversion to the serious discussion the grown-ups are having.