Quote:

Grimm said:
here's the thing, Snarf hasn't done anything wrong here and it's not your place to come out here and tell him that he has.

your little outburst, mr. lee, as well as your complete and utter failure to comprehend the concept of "roleplaying" has cost not only the masked avengers their tag match, but it has also cost sammitch his match with snarf.

now in the future perhaps you will think a little more before you speak out of turn. or it will be you that is asked to leave the rdcw.

now you will all have the chance to sort things out next week when Sammitch, Chewy, and KC face Snarf and Masked Avengers in a six man tag match.

My apologies. I was wrong. If my outburst outside of the actual thread is a problem, then I will simply not be a problem and bow out of the RDCW without further incident. We used to have a thread where we could iron these things out without incident, and where people could be wrong and informed as such without messing up the main threads, but I guess there is no longer a room to break kayfabee around here.