15000+ posts
Tomorrow is Yesterday.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said:
how come you didn't list Trials and Tribble-ations or Star Trek IV?
two of the best time travel stories in my opinion.

Didn't list 'em cause I forgot 'em!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Threshold

Tom Paris begins evolving into a higher organism after achieving warp 10 in an experimental shuttle.

This one is pretty cool.

Tom mutates into an advanced human and takes Janeway into the shuttle on another warp 10 trip; she mutates, as well, and they mate and have babies together.

Then Chakotay and Voyager find 'em and they get changed back.

It appears the first trip evolved Tom; the second one de-evolved him and Janeway. Why did she de- evolve with him when it was only her first warp10 trip?

Despite the side effects of Warp 10 travel, like the evolution, what was stopping Voyager from using it to get home anyway? The ship could be set to automatic for the flight and the Doctor could obviously reverse the evolution, so there should have been no problems.

Janeway and Paris discuss their experience and Janeway suggests it might have been her idea for them to mate while they were mutated.

This episode was different and I like it a lot!

Raphael Sbarge guest stars as Michael Jonas. He was also in movies such as Risky Business and My Science Project.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Threshold

Tom Paris begins evolving into a higher organism after achieving warp 10 in an experimental shuttle.

This one is pretty cool.

you might be the only one who liked this episode. It's notoriously hated by most fans even the episode writer had this to say on the DVD:

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Firstborn was on tonite. It's the episode where Alexander's future self from 40 years in the future. ) travels back to meet Worf and Alexander.

He wants Alexander ( the child ) to go to a Klingon school
and become a warrior.

Later, as future Alexander realizes his child self just doesn't want to become a warrior, he pulls a gun on the kid while he is sleeping and Worf arrives just in time to stop Future Alexander from killing kid Alexander.

Future Alexander tells Worf that he is from the future and proves he is Alexander by telling Worf about the day Ke'h'Lar was killed.

Alexander tell Worf that he will be killed on the steps of the Klingon senate building.

Worf tells him that, now that he has told him of this, everything might be different, though Alexander has not changed, this encounter with his son from the future has changed Worf.

Future Alexander goes back to the future.

Pretty good episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Shizoid Man was on yesterday.

It's a great episode!

A dying scientist meets Data. The scientist, Dr. Ira Graves, was friends with Dr Noonian Soong, who created Data.

Grvaes has a method of transferring his consciousness into Data, and that is what he does before he dies.

Data becomes more and more un-Data like back on the Enterprise.

Finally, Picard and the bridge crew figure out what has happened.

Grvaes realizes that he is out of control after he injures his assistant and a few crew members, and transfers himself into a machine.

His soul is lost but the information of a lifetime enters a computer, to be stored and used.

As I said, a great episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Meld

When Ensign Lon Suder kills a crewmate, Tuvok performs a mind meld to help repress Suder's violent tendencies. However, soon after, Tuvok begins showing violent tendencies himself.

The Doctor finds a way to help Tuvok. This is a great episode!

Lon Suder is played by Brad Dourif, a character actor well-known for playing intense and usually twisted or downright deranged roles. He has played a serial killer in episodes of Babylon 5 and The X-Files.

On the big screen, he is noted for playing Grima Wormtongue in the Lord Of The Rings trilogy, evil mentat Piter de Vries in Dune and the murderous doll Chucky (and his human counterpart, Charles Lee Ray) in the Child's Play series of movies. His acting trademarks are his intense stare and habit of punctuating his speech with gestures.

Additionally, he played the villain Saavedro in the video game Myst III: Exile.

Early in the episode, Tuvok and the Doctor engage in a dialogue during which the Doctor repeatedly challenges Tuvok's need to understand Suder's motive (and implicitly expresses a mild disdain for the signature stoic logic of Vulcan culture). This exchange, with the contrast between the Doctor's glib condescension and Tuvok's cool Vulcan reserve, is reminiscent of the legendary verbal duels between Dr. McCoy and Spock.

The Doctor: " All of us have violent instincts, we have evolved from predators. Well, not me of course, I've just been programmed by you predators. "

Dreadnought

Voyager encounters a Cardassian missile ship, which Torres re-programmed while working for the Maquis. Now, B'Elanna must outsmart her own programming to disarm Dreadnought, before it destroys a planet and kills millions of innocent people.

Another great one!

B'Elanna has to deactivate the ship - bomb before it reaches the planet.

She does so.

As a last-ditch effort, Janeway orders her crew to abandon ship; she plans to use Voyager to ram the missile and detonate the warhead before it hits Rakosa.

Not a moment too soon, Torres manages to initiate an old Cardassian program in Dreadnought's systems. The two programs immediately begin to "quarrel" about the missile's target, distracting it from her attempts to breach Dreadnought's containment field and detonate the warhead. When Voyager's sensors convey Torres' success, Tuvok beams Torres back to the starship just as Dreadnought explodes.

Janeway cancels the auto - destruct order with only one minute to go.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
United (2)

Archer is able to work a fragile alliance between the Andorians, Tellarites, and Vulcans to try and capture the marauding ship that is attacking each of the group's ships. The task is made more difficult due to the marauders ability to mask its appearance as several other types of ships. Their chance comes after the marauder is temporarily knocked out of action, but then things go horribly wrong.

This is the first episode to air after UPN's announcement to cancel the series after season 4.

This is a fantastic episode!

Sad that, just as the show was becoming as good, if not better than some of the other Trek shows, it is announced that the show will not be renewed for a 5 th season.

The Aenar

Archer visits Shran's icy homeworld to find an Andorian subspecies called the Aenar, to determine their connection to the marauder destroying ships in the region.

This is the conclusion of a 3 part episode.
It was awesome!!!

I like that we get to see Shran's homeworld. Now, the Andorians are more than just " Funny looking blue guys with anteannae " as they were potrayed in TOS.

The Andorians have a homeworld, which we finally see, they have lovers and they have rituals for vengeance.

Splendid!!!!

Affliction (1)

While Enterprise visits Earth for the launch of Columbia, Phlox is kidnapped and forced to help the Klingons deal with a grave threat to their species.

Yeah, and the grave threat is the virus that made Klingons look human, as they did in TOS, and that DS9 episode where Sisko and crew go back to the era of Kirk and Spock.

In DS9's "Trials and Tribble-ations," when trying to figure out why the Klingons of the TOS era have smooth heads, O'Brien suggests genetic engineering and Bashir assumes a viral mutation. As we learn in this episode, both are correct.

Section 31 is first mentioned in this one. This group played a part in a few DS 9 episodes.

This episode features the first on-screen mind meld since the practice became permissable in Vulcan society. Mind melds would become far more common in later Trek series.

James Avery guest stars as General K'Vagh.

Columbia, the identical sister ship to Enterprise is launched. It has a woman Captain. I like her.

This is in reference to the space shuttle, Columbia, which exploded upon re - entry about two years earlier.

This is another superb episode! I get mad when I think of the three seasons of this outstanding show that we'll never see.

Divergence (2)

With Columbia's help, the Enterprise crew grapples with sabotage to their ship as they pursue the truth behind the kidnapping of Phlox.

The first time that Enterprise is called USS Enterprise. [Shown on the screen that shows Enterprise's and Columbia's warp fields merging] The two ships merge warp fields because Klingons had beamed aboard Enterprise and sabotaging the Warp engines.

Tucker, who had transferred to Columbia in the preiviosu episode, is needed to save Enterprise, which cannot go slower than warp 5.2, or it will blow up. Think " Speed 1 ", only at warp 5.2.....

He is transferred by a rope. The scene was pretty cool, too.

Phlox needs a human volunteer to test a inti - viral agent that could save the Klingons from dying. He does so,and even developes a bity of a forehead ridge.

The friendly Klingon Doctor who had been helping Phlox
looks very human now because of the virus, and he says he might study how to rebuild cranial ridges on Klingons.

He is played quite well by actor John Schuck,who had also played a Klingon in " Star trek 4 : The Voyage Home."

Antaak says the virus is the worst threat to the Klingon Empire since the Hurq invasion. This is a reference to the DS9 episode "The Sword of Kahless," in which we learn the Hurq were a galactic power that conquered the Klingon homeworld about 1,000 years ago, plundering its treasures, including the sacred sword. The Klingons, true to their warrior nature, rebelled and cast away the Hurq, which is the Klingon word for "outsider." The Klingons probably stole the Hurq's technology, thereby acquiring warp drive and becoming a spacefaring empire (their lack of scientific initiative might explain why Klingon technology doesn't advance much in the 200 years between ENT and TNG, and likely hasn't changed much in the previous 500 to 1000 years, either).

I like this two part very much, and the fact that we get more insight into the nature of the Klingons.

I give all 4 episodes 11 stars!

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
i loved the episodes where he brings together two enemies in an alliance against the Romulans. It shows for the first times how humans built the federation.

Bow ties are coool.
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Anonymous Tue Jun 12 2007 11:43 PM 687182_SEP_Star Trek: The Lost Generation
Anonymous Tue Jun 12 2007 11:43 PM 686590_SEP_Star Trek: The Lost Generation
Anonymous Tue Jun 12 2007 11:42 PM 729444_SEP_Star Trek: The Lost Generation
Anonymous Tue Jun 12 2007 11:42 PM 752211_SEP_Star Trek: The Lost Generation
Anonymous Tue Jun 12 2007 11:42 PM 784268_SEP_Star Trek: The Lost Generation
Anonymous Tue Jun 12 2007 11:42 PM 780824_SEP_Star Trek: The Lost Generation

lotta trekies on tonight...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
" A Matter Of Honor " was on yesterday, fantastic episode! Riker is on a Klingon ship as part of an exchange program. Klingons are so cool...

Today : " The Measure Of A Man " and " The Dauphin."

Data's right to chose and his very life are at stake. A great episode, as Picard must defend Data from being forced to be taken apart so that a scientist can duplicate him.

Second episode : Wesley falls in love with a girl who is actually a shapeshifter. I like this one a lot. This is where the idea for Odo might have come from.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Deathwish

A suicidal Q threatens the future of the Q-Continuum when he requests asylum aboard Voyager.

He is granted this right after a trial which Q holds.

When Q/Quinn ended his own life, he did so by ingesting hemlock. This is noteworthy and of interest, as Q was a philosopher, and the famous Greek philosopher Socrates was forced to end his own life by imbibing hemlock.

As of this episode, John de Lancie has played the same character (Q) on three different Star Trek series. The only other actors to do so are Armin Shimerman (Quark), Michael Ansara (Kang), Richard Poe (Gul Evek), Jonathan Frakes (Commander William T. Riker) and Marina Sirtis (Counsellor Deanna Troi).

This episode is excellent. An immortal is stripped of his powers and given the right to die.

Lifesigns

After receiving a Vidiian patient who is about to die from the Phage, The Doctor transfers her consciousness into the ship's computer and creates a holographic body, and soon begins to develop romantic feelings for her.

This one was very sensitively done and I enjoyed it.

Investigations

After weeks of erratic behavior, Tom Paris leaves Voyager and joins a Talaxian convoy.

This is a ploy for Tom to find out who the spy on Voyager is.

Neelix decides to do some investigating on his own, and uncovers the traitor aboard Voyager, nearly getting killed in the process. A very good show!

Deadlock

An accident in a plasma cloud creates a duplicate Voyager after they are attacked by the Vidiians.

Ensign Samantha Wildman, who has been pregnant since the first season, finally gives birth in this episode to the first child born on Voyager.

Harry Kim dies in this episode when he is sucked out into space.

It is never completely confirmed which ship was the original Voyager and which was the duplicate. However, from this episode on, both Harry Kim and Naomi Wildman are from an alternate Voyager than the rest of the crew.

This episode was a bit far fetched, but I enjoyed it anyway, as it was done well.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Jem'Hadar

While on a camping trip to the gamma quadrant, Sisko and Quark are captured by the Jem'Hadar, the feared foot soldiers of the Dominion. Jake and Nog find where they are being held and then attempt to return to the station for help. After a warning from The Jem'Hadar not to enter the gamma quadrant, starfleet sends a Galaxy Class starship through the wormhole to confront the Jem'Hadar.

This is a terrific episode, and it was a fine way to end the second season.

We meet the Jem'Hadar for the first time, and see just how determined they are, when, after Sisko, Quark and an alien are rescued, a Jem'Hadar ship makes a suicide run into the federation starhip, thus destroying it.

The alien rescued with Sisko is a member of the Dominion, and warns Sisko that her people will not tolerate further incursions into their territory. She then teleports away.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
I liked how they blew up the Galaxy Class ship (this episode aired a week or so after All Good Things....)
A great episode, I liked Quark's speech on humanity being worse than the Ferengi because, while the Ferengi are greedy, they never had wars or slavery or genocides like we did. It was an interesting point of view instead of the standard Star Trek line of "humans are perfect." And it raises the idea that humans are kind of racist on Star Trek with their judgement of Ferengis and other races. I think Sisko took this to heart as the following season he was open to the idea of Nog joining Starfleet.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Innocence

When Tuvok crashes on a moon, he discovers three small children who believe they are about to die.

The kids actually are quite old, as people age backwards on their homeworld.

Tuvok takes the last child, a little girl, into the cave at episodes' end, so that she may go into the afterlife, once he learns that this is why the kids were taken to the planet in the first place.

I like this episode a lot.

The Thaw

The crew of Voyager encounters a planet that has recently entered an ice age. They discover a series of stasis chambers where a small group of people are mentally connected to an artificial environment that turned horribly wrong.

Michael McKean guest stars as Fear in this one, and he does a fine job.
Janeway is able to free the hostages and beat Fear.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Tuvix

A transporter accident merges Tuvok and Neelix into one person.

This is a superb episode!

It tackles a moral issue : Janeway orders Tuvix to undego the seperation procedure, in order to bring Tuvok and Neelix back.

Tuvix, an individual in his own right,is forced to die to bring the two back.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Basics prts 1 & 2 -

Seska lures Chakotay and Voyager to her, claiming that Maj Cullah is going to kill the baby she created using Chakotay's DNA, once he learns that it isn't his. Chakotay feels compelled to rescue his child, while all the time, he fears it could be a trap.

With the crew stranded on a barren planet, and the ship controlled by the Kazon, it's up to Tom Paris, Lon Suder, and The Doctor to retake Voyager and rescue their crewmates.

This two parter is outstanding, and easily one of the best Voyager episodes.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Bound

As a gift for negotiating with the Orion Syndicate, Captain Archer receives three Orion Slave Girls. Soon, their seductive powers begin to affect everyone on board except for Trip and T'Pol.

So we see more of the Orion slave girls, who debutted in TOS.

This episode wasn't exciting but it was pretty good.

In a Mirror, Darkly (1) & (2)

In the mirror universe, Commander Archer mutinies against Captain Forrest in order to capture a future Earth ship found in Tholian space.

In the mirror universe, Archer commandeers the 23rd-century Defiant from the Tholians and uses it in a nefarious power grab.

This is a remarkable episode!!!

It expounds upon the TOS episode, " Mirror, Mirror."
It is best written, best directed and best acted alternate universe story that I have seen to date.

Archer is a power hungry commander who imprisons his captain to become a captain.

Lotta murder & mayhem.

We get to see a CGI Tholian, who looks as evil as Species 8472, and we see a beautifully done CGI version of a Gorn, instead of that awful " guy in the reptile suit " Gorn from TOS. It looked like a Velociraptor here, and quite deadly!

Best scene : In the beginning, when Zephram Cochrane meets the Vulcan in the final scene of First Contact... and kills him with a phase pistol.

Demons (1)

A xenophobic faction of humanity threatens to undermine talks to form a new coalition of planets.

T'Pol and Trip go to a mining colony on the moon and encounter a group of alien haters who want all aliens off of Earth!

THe two are taken to Mars, where the anti - comet array is used by the bad guy, played by Peter Weller. ( Robocop, Buckaroo Bonzai )
Now I gotta wait a week to find out how they escape!

Great episode!!

life." - Tuvok.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57
Bound

As a gift for negotiating with the Orion Syndicate, Captain Archer receives three Orion Slave Girls. Soon, their seductive powers begin to affect everyone on board except for Trip and T'Pol.

In the mirror universe, Commander Archer mutinies against Captain Forrest in order to capture a future Earth ship found in Tholian space.

In the mirror universe, Archer commandeers the 23rd-century Defiant from the Tholians and uses it in a nefarious power grab.

It is best written, best directed and best acted alternate universe story that I have seen to date.

Archer is a power hungry commander who imprisons his captain to become a captain.

Lotta murder & mayhem.

We get to see a CGI Tholian, who looks as evil as Species 8472, and we see a beautifully done CGI version of a Gorn, instead of that awful " guy in the reptile suit " Gorn from TOS. It looked like a Velociraptor here, and quite deadly!

Best scene : In the beginning, when Zephram Cochrane meets the Vulcan in the final scene of First Contact... and kills him with a phase pistol.

Demons (1)

A xenophobic faction of humanity threatens to undermine talks to form a new coalition of planets.

T'Pol and Trip go to a mining colony on the moon and encounter a group of alien haters who want all aliens off of Earth!

THe two are taken to Mars, where the anti - comet array is used by the bad guy, played by Peter Weller. ( Robocop, Buckaroo Bonzai )

Great episode!!

I liked this stuff because they were expounding upon concepts from the first Trek that could have used some more work or reworking. The Gorn and Tholian Web for example. Good stuff.

I really like the Mirror Universe eps. because they really went all out with it to the point of even making a new intro that depicted war instead of the innovations into flight and space travel (also, none of that usual gay intro music) as well as creating scenes of the Human Empire at war with Klingons and other aliens. A really good story where they just cut loose and made a damn good story. Also, Jerry, it was a shotgun and not a phase gun that he used to kill the Vulcan.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
Bound

Lotta murder & mayhem.

Demons (1)

Great episode!!

I liked this stuff because they were expounding upon concepts from the first Trek that could have used some more work or reworking. The Gorn and Tholian Web for example. Good stuff.

I really like the Mirror Universe eps. because they really went all out with it to the point of even making a new intro that depicted war instead of the innovations into flight and space travel (also, none of that usual gay intro music) as well as creating scenes of the Human Empire at war with Klingons and other aliens. A really good story where they just cut loose and made a damn good story. Also, Jerry, it was a shotgun and not a phase gun that he used to kill the Vulcan.

Yeah, Doc, I like the episodes a lot because of all the links and continuity with TOS.

A shotgun? Thanks.

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Those episodes ruled last night...

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
A shotgun?

Yes, a shotgun. That's why it went boom and had smoke pouring out the barrel.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Well, the only part that didn't make any sense was that the Vulcans made first contact at all--being that the Earth was very warlike or dictator/fascist-like. I would assume the Vulcans would have continued to just watch the Earth.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pig Iran
Well, the only part that didn't make any sense was that the Vulcans made first contact at all--being that the Earth was very warlike or dictator/fascist-like. I would assume the Vulcans would have continued to just watch the Earth.

Thus did the Vulcans become a plot device.

Notice how the Vulcan dude had a goatee,just like mirror universe Spock did.

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Not, really I was looking at Hoshi and T'Pol.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
A shotgun?

Yes, a shotgun. That's why it went boom and had smoke pouring out the barrel.

my boyfriend and I were on the couch and he said something to me, maybe it was, " Watch this! " and I missed exactly the point where Cochrane shot the Vulcan dude. I assumed it was a phaser.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Not, really I was looking at Hoshi and T'Pol.

Ahh, their uniforms which showed off Hoshi and T'POl's... forms, lol.

Didn't you just love Hoshi in this one? She was so fucking evil!

life." - Tuvok.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

They were apparently at the same point that the regular Trek universe Earth was at. So the Vulcans landed under the same conditions.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

They were apparently at the same point that the regular Trek universe Earth was at. So the Vulcans landed under the same conditions.

They chose ... poorly.

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts

Actually, the intro you were talking about made me think the Earth was already a much more violent place. If the Earth guys just stole one cruiser the Vulcans would have dealt them a nasty blow, and took back their shit or blew it up.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts

Actually, the intro you were talking about made me think the Earth was already a much more violent place. If the Earth guys just stole one cruiser the Vulcans would have dealt them a nasty blow, and took back their shit or blew it up.

Yes, more violent, but still blown to hell when the Vulcans came in. And maybe they were able to adapt the technology from that first Vulcan ship to build an armada before going head to head against the Vulcans.

Gay lizard with a beard
few posts
Gay lizard with a beard
few posts
Make it so number one.

I did not know that.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Resolutions

When Captain Janeway and Chakotay contract an incurable virus they are left on a planet which shields them from its effects. While Janeway searches for a cure, she begins to form a deeper relationship with her first officer. Onboard Voyager, Tuvok, who is now in command, faces a near mutiny.

This episode was pretty good. Janeway and Chakotay got some off camera nukie with each other.

Flashback

After falling ill to what appears to be a repressed memory Tuvok must perform a mind-meld with Captain Janeway in order to survive. The meld takes them back to when Tuvok was a junior science officer aboard the U.S.S. Excelsior under the command of Captain Hikaru Sulu.

Of course a cure is found.

This episode wasn't so hot, but it's saving grace is that Sulu and his bridge crew are in it.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Well, Pen Pals and Samaritan Snare were on today - they are both very good episodes, but Q Who was supposed to be on in between them. That one is the best Season 2 episode, and the first appearance of the Borg.

I feel cheated....

life." - Tuvok.

Gay lizard with a beard
few posts
Gay lizard with a beard
few posts
I liked the episode where one of the captains had sex with an amphibious alien.
I forget which captain it was, I was looking at the hot black lizard man.

I did not know that.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Up The Long Ladder and Manhunt were on today.

The first was about two groups of human colonists; one, a rather simple and hedonistic people - and the other, a group of sexually abstinent intellectuals who propagte themsleves via cloning.

Pretty amusing episode.

Manhunt - Loxwana Troi is in heat! She comes to the Enterprise in search of a husband. An inadvertant visit to Picard's Dixon Hill program sees her falling for a holographic bartendar.

A good episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Chute

Paris and Kim are sent to an Akritian prison after being accused of a terrorist bombing, where they are thrown in among hardened killers. When the crew of Voyager finds out that Paris and Kim have already been tried, convicted and sentenced, they set off in search of the true perpetrators of the crime.

A good one. Ensign Kim finds a hunk of pipe and clobbers people with it, including Tom Paris.

The latter is because of an implant on all prisoners, which makes them more aggressive... towards each other.

The Swarm

Voyager must find a way to cross a region of space owned by a mysterious race of hostile aliens without being detected. Meanwhile, Torres and Kes must work quickly to save The Doctor when a malfunction in his program causes him to lose his memory.

Torres and Kes consult a program on the holodeck of the Doctor's creator.
They use his holo matrix to fix the Doctor's.

He tells him before this that he will cease to exist once they use him to fix the Doctor.

Why didn't someone think to make a copy of the program that can save the Doctor?

Still, I like this one. Especially how Voyager defeated the Swarm by disconnecting them from all the others, thus severly reducing their powers and causing them to retreat.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
i remember the chute episode...if i was kim, paris wouldnt have made it past the ending credits...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Page 31 of 40 1 2 29 30 31 32 33 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard