Originally Posted By: Grimm
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin

I don't care - I love her voice...

The irony of this statement is so beautiful that I'm dumping my gal to date it.

I don't see any irony there...'cept for you thinking you have a chance to date anything else.... o\:\)

Of course you see no irony. You're a Yankees fan. You think irony is what your Chinese laundry does after they washee your shirtee.

(You're right, though. I wouldn't date it. I'd just fuck it with your cock and Bunny pushing. Yeah, I just said you had a cock. Call it just another statement that you can neither confirm nor deny. How's that mic working for you?)

(PS: This surly post was brought to you by the graemlins \:grumble\: and \:love\: , and the number o\:\) )

in all fairness, we can't confirm or deny whether JM has a cock either.

I should probably tell you...that wasn't my finger... o\:\)

yeah, fingers are generally not located on people's feet. although why you felt the need to show off your miniscule toes all through the Con is beyond me. buy some proper shoes dammit!

If you were so grossed out, why'd you take it to my knee? Ya fuh-reak!

I know you get confused easily due to your lack of education (no, Boston College is a great school! really!), and your low tolerance for alcohol, but there's no excuse for confusing me with Doc.

granted, I know you obsess about me and fantasize about me constantly, but at some point, some dude's really gonna get upset and want to know who this "Grimm" person is and why you keep screaming his name when you're getting pounded up the rear.