Originally Posted By: THE Bastard
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: Knutreturns
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin

Jennifer Hudson - I'm Changing (from Dreamgirls)

girls got vocals...

lovelovelove her! She fuckin' owned that movie!

But then there is the original:

Jennifer Holliday - And I'm Telling You - also from Dreamgirls. Saw her perform this twice on Broadway when the show first opened. She brought down the house. Standing ovation lasted for minutes....

Stop it. You are not that old. You'd been all 8 when this show opened...and then there's the whole jewish thing. I've told you about how the women of Israel have no rythm...you can't 'preciate no Jenbnifer Holliday...stick with Hudson.

You seem to forget that I'm Puerto Rican too. Kinda cancels out that whole "women of Israel" argument. I was about 8-9 when the show opened. Been going to Broadway shows my whole life - my parents wanted to give us what they never had as children - Broadway shows were part of that...

Holliday/Hudson. Love 'em both.

And speaking of "Holliday" Billie is on...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi