Been catching up on Who this weekend. I've had the whole series downloaded but couldn't get interested enough to watch them. The Lazarus Experiment was pretty good. Humans trying to regenerate like Timelords. 42 was good too. Nothing to get too worked up over, but enjoyable.

I just got through watching Human Nature and The Family of Blood and have to say that these two impressed me the most. It's solid, classic Sci-Fi about human nature. It really reminded me of Alan Moore's For the Man Who Has Everything. I also like that they're bringing out the darker elements of the Doctor as shown by his 'punishment' for the family at the end.

The show seems to have picked up. Hopefully the rest of the season doesn't take a nose dive. If they can keep this going, I might actually have to buy this DVD set when it comes out.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."