Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
 Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
You just speculated on Clinton's motivations WB. Guess that's different eh?

I don't agree with your speculation about her motivations & I think her & Republican Senator Luger make a valid point that a contigency plan is needed.

That's a big reach on your part, M E M.

I'm not speculating, I'm stating the obvious, what every political pundit on every network has been saying for weeks, pundits of the Left and Right. That, quite obviously, Barack Obama is raising more than double what Hillary Clinton is in campaign funds. And the reason consistently given is that Obama never supported the Iraq war. And that Hillary is trying to reconcile on that issue with her base, by taking a harder stance. You can look at any political analysis from the extreme left to the extreme right, and they've all come to the same conclusion.

There's hardly anything wildly speculative about my saying the same as every political commentator.

I chalk all the political commentators as the press that G-man says "fawns" over Hillary. I know very few people who feel the same way about Iraq that they did when it started. Even Republicans talk way differently then they did a year ago. With Hillary political motivations are just assigned to her because "it's obvious". In reallity she's really just like most of us.

BTW what source says Obama is making "more than double the campaign donations"? The last reporting of campaign money I saw had Obama only slightly ahead of Hillary.

Fair play!