Originally Posted By: Matter-eater Man
Even taking that into account I don't see where it comes to anywhere close to more than double. Can anyone actually provide a source on this?

And since Hillary has increased her lead in the polls I wouldn't be surprised to see Obama's campaign donations reflect some of that in next couple of months. What's kind of amazing is that both are drawing in the most while basically drawing from the same pool of voters.

Several articles were posted about this about two weeks ago, when it was announced that Obama had raised 31 million

This article posted by G-man has the numbers:

I saw commentary/analysis on this on PBS News Hour, Washington Week, and McLaughlin Group, and probably on Fox, ABC and CBS as well.

The "more than double" was, as I recall, discussed on Washington Week, discussing funds raised by Obama and Clinton in the same period, as compared to their 31 million vs. 21 million cumulativetotals.

Hillary Clinton began fundraising earlier, and yet has raised less than Obama. As pundits on various networks and shows have pointed out, that indicates a greater enthusiasm for Obama's candidacy.