Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 40 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 39 40
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
In case anyone is taping these shows, Star Trek: Voyager - episode called Scorpion parts one and two are on Spike tv today at 4 pm to 6 pm, eastern time.

This one introduces 7 of 9, and Species 8472.

The Borg guest star in this and this time, they are not dead things in a wrecked cube!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Offspring

This is one of my top ten Next Gen eps.

Data creates an android daughter, whom he names Lal, which means "Beloved" in Hindi.

Lal is brilliantly portrayed by Hallie Todd.

Admiral Haftel comes aboard Enterprise and decides after talking with Lal that she must be taken away to a Starfleet facility, to be educated.

Lal suffers a cascade failure after talking with Haftel; it is far too soon to seperate Lal from Data, and fear of this may be what caused her positronic net to fail.

Flaw : Haftel ought NOT to have had the power to take Lal away. Android rights were established in the second season, with the episode, " Measure Of A Man. "

It was still a fantastic episode, though.

The part where Lal and Data say goodby was quite moving.

Sins Of The Father

Worf is reunited with his long-lost brother when their father is charged with treason for helping the Romulans. Together they make an appeal to the Klingon High Council to challenge the charges, and have them revoked.

It is really Durass's father who was the traitor that helped the Romulans, but this knowledge of such a respected Klingon family could cause civil war, so, poor old Worf chooses to become the scape gaot, and, in lieu of being executed, accepts discommodation from the Kilngo Empire.

His brother, Kurn, is played very well by Tony Todd, who also starred in the Candyman movies.

This is a terrific episode...!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Captain's Holiday

Is on now...

While on vacation on Risa, Captain Picard encounters two Vorgons from the 27th Century who claim they are searching for a powerful weapon hidden somewhere on the planet.

A woman named Vash ( Played beautifully by Jennifer Hetrick. ) has a stolen data
disc on this weapon, which can stop all nuclear fusion in a sun.

A Ferengi harrasses Picard and Vash about the disc.

Picard finally finds and has the weapon destroyed so that no one can use such a terrible weapon.

A fun change - of - pace episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Scorpion 1 & 2

The inevitable finally happens, as Voyager enters Borg space. However, they soon encounter a new threat, in a species even more powerful and dangerous than the Borg.

Captain Janeway forges an unlikely alliance with the Borg. In exchange for safe passage through Borg space, Voyager will provide the Borg with the medical technology necessary to defeat Species 8472.

This is by far one of my favorite Voyager episodes.

Seven of Nine joins the Voyager crew. She helped save the show. Her boobs gave the series a huge ratings boost! \:\)

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Cold Front

Archer invites a group of stargazers aboard, not realizing that Silik, a Suliban enemy, is among them.

This episode marks the introduction of the temporal agent, Daniels.
This is the first time Daniels dies, after being shot by Silik.

Larry Niven wrote an interesting non-fiction essay on time-travel. Assuming that it is true "time travel" (i.e., producing reconfiguration of a single linear sequence of events, rather than simply creating a new branch-point in a multiverse of probability branch-sequences), he makes the case that all time-travel inventions will inevitably result in pinching themselves off and destroying the sequence of events which produced the time-travel invention, hence even if time travel is possible, it will never exist.

This one, like so many other Enterprise episodes, is quite good!

Loved the special effect where Time agent Daniels shows Archer the future in a holgraphic time line...

Silent Enemy

When Enterprise is attacked by an unidentified enemy ship, the crew must work frantically to get their new phase canons to operate. Meanwhile, the captain charges Hoshi with finding out Malcolm's favourite food in time for a surprise birthday dinner.

The music for this episode was composed by Velton Ray Bunch, who worked on Scott Bakula's previous series, Quantum Leap.

It is said several times that they need to find our Malcolm's favourite food for his birthday dinner. However, once they finally figure it out, there is no dinner - only an impromptu get-together of a couple of officers with a cake.

His favorite food? Pineapple!

Malcom and Tucker try the phase canons out, and destroy a mountain top on a lifeless world, but the plasma relays overload in the process.

They get it all fixed, and fire on the enemy ship, with negligible effects, until they decide to cause the overload again, and are able to prevent the phase canon from causing as much damage as before. The shots destroy the ships'
deflector shields; a few well aimed torpedoes cause a lot of damage to the ship, which limps off into the direction it came, venting drive plasma as it does so.

Love this one! The fight scenes were great fun, and the sub plot with Malcom's birthday was a nice touch.

Dear Doctor

The crew visits a planet that is home to two distinct humanoid species. When it is discovered that one of the two might be headed toward extinction, Archer and Phlox have to make a difficult decision whether or not to become involved.

I was on the phone during most of this one. It looked okay..

Sleeping Dogs

While investigating a gas giant, Enterprise comes across a damaged vessel hovering in the atmosphere, and T'Pol, Hoshi and Malcolm go aboard to investigate. However, once aboard, they are ambushed by a hostile female Klingon who hijacks their shuttlepod, and strands them on the Klingon ship, which threatens to implode under the pressure of the planet's atmosphere.

This one is very good! We get to observe what was for the Enterprise crew their first first glimpse of Klingon food.

This episode introduces photon torpedoes.

Every now and then, Klingons in the Star Trek Universe mention a Targ, mostly as a pet, and in this episode we get another rare view of one.

There were a few goofs, like, why did Hoshi, Malcom, and T'Pol have to undergo decontamination, but not Archer? They were all on board the Klingon vessel.

Was still a pretty good episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Gift

Seven Of Nine, the Borg drone that Voyager severed from the collective, tries to resist as her natural human physiology tries to regenerate. It's up to Captain Janeway to convince her to embrace her humanity and join the Voyager crew. Meanwhile, Kes' telekinetic powers grow to such a point that she can no longer control them.

This is an excellent episode.

Kes rapidly begins to drift further away from the realm of the physical, even as Seven of Nine must deal with having been part of a larger thing - the Borg collective - and must now learn to cope with being "small" - an individual.

Kes takes a shuttle and disappears into another reality.. and throws Voyager almost 10,000 light years closer to Earth in the process!

Wow...

Last Kes episode, until that other one later in the series where she comes back pissed at Janeway for "abandoning her."

Day of Honor

While Seven of Nine struggles with her humanity, Captain Janeway tries to help a group of aliens whose species was almost entirely assimilated by the Borg. Meanwhile, the Klingon "Day of Honor" turns into a string of bad luck for B'Elanna.

This one is superb!

B'Elanna tries to do the KLingon Day Of Honor ritual ( In The holodeck. ), but she cannot handle the pain sticks. She fights off three KLingon warriors and flees the holodeck.

Later, in an attempt to take Voyager into a trans warp conduit, which Seven of Nine helps, the warp core begins to breach and must be ejected.

It is later determined that the breach was accidental, and that Seven had not purposely caused it.

Voyager had earlier given supplies to a race of aliens whose planet had been devastated by The Borg.

The aliens seize the warp core, which Tom and B'Elanna had taken a shuttle to bring back. The shuttle attempts to break the alien tractor beam, but an anti matter pulse is fed back to them through their own ray, and Tom and B'Elanna must don space suits and beam safely away from the shuttle before it explodes.

An ion wave reduces their oxygen supply from 24 hours to one half hour.

B'Elanna sees this as a time to admit to Tom something she has been afraid to tell him.... that she loves him.

Voyager arrives just in time to beam the two on board, take back the warp core and resume a course for home... Earth.

I have been taping extra copies of my favorite episodes, and will retape it when it is on again on Spike late tonight.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
year of hell is comming up right? keep me posted jerry. DO NOT fail me...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57

Seven of Nine joins the Voyager crew. She helped save the show. Her boobs gave the series a huge ratings boost! \:\)

oh its damntrue. i had started watching the show regularly just before all this happend. then seven came and i missed a show again...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
year of hell is comming up right? keep me posted jerry. DO NOT fail me...

Year Of Hell is probably my VERY favorite Voyager episode, K - Nut.

I looked up tomorrow's Voyager episodes on Spike but for some reason, they did not show up... but, according to my calculations, based on the Voyager episode guide, Year Of Hell ought to be on NEXT Monday, July 23,at 4 pm eastern time.

Check your local listings.

The episode has everything that good sci - fi ought to have:

A sense of purpose.
Major problems to be overcome.
A determined character ( Janeway ) who won't be swayed from her goal.
Great script
Excellent storyline.
Awesome time travel premise.
and Seven Of Nine...

I will update this when Spike TV shows what episodes are on tomorrow.

Last edited by Beardguy57; 2007-07-18 3:00 PM. Reason: Because editing is fun!

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
sweet. i can catch it right before my trip...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
sweet. i can catch it right before my trip...

Spike finally has a schedule for Voyager up for tomorrow: Year Of Hell is
NOT on tomorrow, The Raven is one of the two that is coming up.

Friday they only play one Voyager ep... so, it looks like Monday is Year Of Hell. \:\)

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
you have not failed me jerry. Most impressive. You shall live...for now....

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Tin Man

The Enterprise encounters a "living" ship in the Neutral Zone, and risks breaking the Romulan Federation alliance in order to bring it into contact with a Betazoid emissary.

Harry Groener plays the betazoid telepath Tam Elbran. Groener was also in an Enterprise episode.

Tin Man is a huge, living ship that looks like a ginormous pine cone.

Tam Elbran and the ship, whose name is Gumptu, are in telepathic contact from light years away... impossible for Elbran, but not for Tin Man.

A Romulan ship follows Enterprise : It's mission : Make contact with the alien, or destroy it.

Elbran warns the alien, who destroys the Romulan ship and damages Enterprise badly.

Another Romulan ship arrives.

Elbran and Data transport aboard the alien; it has an area where a crew once lived, until radiation killed them. The ship was lonely and wanted to die, and was in orbit around Beta Strongrin, a star that was about to go nova.

The ship and Elbran bonded. The ship sent Data back to Enterprise and threw Enterprise and the Romulan ship 3.8 billion miles away from the star, which explodes.

Now Elbran, a telepath born with his powers switched on at birth
can relax.. he is away from all the choatic minds of humans. ( He never could shut out the thoughts of others )

A very good episode!!

I slept through Hollow Pursuits, as I was very tired. It's a good one. Wish I had seen it.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
you have not failed me jerry. Most impressive. You shall live...for now....

Heh.. thanks.

Are you going to record Year Of Hell? I am.. twice when it comes on.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
oh yes. the tape will be set...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Revulsion

B'Elanna and The Doctor respond to a distress call and come to the aid of a malfunctioning hologram.

Yeah, and the hologram is mental and had killed all the humans aboard it's ship.

It is named Dejaren, and is played by leland Orser,who was also in the fourth ALien movie, Alien Ressurection. He was kinda metal in that one, as well...

Anyway, Harry and Seven of Nine work together on projects on Voyager. Harry begins to fall for her. At one point, she tells him she knows he digs and her, and comes on to him VERY strongly. This freaks Harry out! It was funny to watch.

The crazy hologram begins to speak of his revulsion towards humans. Apparently, the humans were cruel to him, which is sad, but does not excuse his killing of the humans.. well, they weren't from Earth, but they looked a lot like us humans.

He scares B'Elanna with his anti human talk, and she decides to shut him off, but he attacks and nearly kills her, after he has disabled the Doctor's program.

She uses a live wire to destroy the crazy hologram, then, though injured, reactivates the Doctor.

They return to Voyager, and the Doctor heals B'Elanna.

Tom Paris had been filling in for the Doctor. He left sickbay a mess.. the Doctor begins to talk like the sicko hologram about humans and their oily fingerprints, etc, then says, " Just Kidding. "

And says he'll loosen up and be a bit more relaxed and not quite so fastideous.

I laughed out loud several times during this one; it is a favorite and it is simply awesome.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
oh yes. the tape will be set...

Cool!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Nemesis

Chakotay's shuttle crash lands on a planet where a war is being waged between two species. He is drafted, brainwashed and trained to hate and kill the enemy.

The one species is contacted by Voyager, and helps find the missing first officer.

Tuvok goes with the aliens to rescue Chakotay, who sees him as an enemy alien
until Tuvok is able to convince him it is he.

At episode's end, Chakotay is confronted in sickbay by one of the aliens, who look kinda like Nausicans.

He is unable to relate to the alien and leaves sickbay.

He later tells Capatin Janeway that he wishes it were as easy to stop hating
as it was to start hating.

This episode was kinda preachy, but it made a good point:

Being brainwashed to hate is bad.

I used to not like this one, but, after seeing it a few times now, it is pretty good.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
good episode. i watched it with my pops...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
good episode. i watched it with my pops...

It's great to be able to share Star Trek with a family member or friend.
I always enjoy the episodes better when there's someone to watch them with.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Sarek

Mr Spock's father is in this one. He has the early stages of a disease which takes away his control over his emotions. He comes aboard the ship for an important talk with aliens.

The crew of Enterprise become increasingly angry, and fights break out!

His illness is discovered. Captain Picard bravely suggests a mind meld, so that Sarek will have his shit together enough for his important dimplomatic mission.

Picard suffers the intense and unrestrained Vulcan emotions, while Sarek has Picard's strength and focus.

After the meeting is over, the meld is reversed.

Sarek and Pircard got to know each other rather well from this.

The Most Toys

Data is kidnapped by an obssessed collector. The Enterprise believe Data to have been killed in a shuttle accident, but they grow suspicious when certain facts don't add up.

Data is forced to wear other clothes and sit in a chair.

Varia, the collector's assistant, decides to help free Data, because the collector threatened to kill her to make Data sit in that chair.

The escape attempt fails, and the Collector, named Fasho, kills Varia horribly with a varron T Disruptor.

Data has a disruptor and is about to kill Fasho with it when Enterprsie beams him aboard. Fasho is arrested.

For a non feeling android, Data felt something akin to emotion, considering he almost killed Fasho!

Both are awesome episodes!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
THe Raven

Seven goes nuts, becomes more Borg, and clobbers crew members of Voyager. She takes a shuttle to a planet and finds the ship her parents and her were in called The Raven.

She finds that an alarm got her back there.

A race of aliens wants to kill her, due to her being an ex Borg.

Tuvok goes to bring her back but ends up being taken along to the planet.

Seven has flashbacks.

The aliens fire on the ship.

Voyager beams the two away from the ship as it is falling apart.

This one was better than it sounds. Not a favorite, but I like Seven Of Nine.

The next one dealt with Tom and B'Elanna's budding romance, and with a bunch of invisible aliens who are doing DNA altering and other experiments on the Voyager crew.

The Doctor has to hide in a holodeck because the aliens tried to sabotage his program. They did not want him ruining their fun!

He summons Seven and tells her of this, and fixes her occular implant so that she can see the aliens. The Doctor hatches a plan where Seven will knock out the crew and then render the aliens visible, but Tuvok stops her.

She does use a phaser to make one alien visible. Alien is taken to Janeway.
Janeway takes Voyager to a double Pulsar, which could destroy the ship.

Aliens leave, and one of their ships is blwon up by the pulsar.

Voyager emerges safely on the other side of the pulsars.

The Doctor is free to restore all crew members to their normal state before they
were experimented on.

Tom and B'Elanna move thier relationship forward.

I like this one lots!

Again, Seven was terrific.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Random Thoughts

B'ELanna is taking R&R on a planet of telepaths. Some guy bumps into her, and she has a momentary violent thought about kicking the guy's ass.

Another guy who touched her to help her goes off and kills someone.

A law enforcement official wants to purge B'ELanna of her violent thought.
This would be an invasive procedure.

Tuvok goes to the planet to investigate. He discovers that violent thoughts are being bought and sold. He encounters a man who is part of such a ring. He performs a mind meld, and renders the man unconscious.

He takes the man to Voyager, where he is able to contact the Law Enforcement official and stop the procedure on B'Elanna before it is completed.

Seven of Nine rebukes Janeway for stopping at planets where they can get into trouble such as in this episode, but Janeway says never stopping anywhere to explore would be boring.

Seven just walks out of Janeway's quarters.

I like this one a lot.

Imagine.. a world with very little crime.. where just THINKING a violent thought is a crime!

Fascinating!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Year Of Hell

I've been waiting for this one!

It is my favorite of all Voyager episodes.

A race called the Krenum creates and uses a huge, powerful vessel, capable of eliminating an entire species at a time by making it as that species had never existed.

Annorax is the man who both created and commands this time ship.

A Vral ship meets Voyager; a representive from the ship beams over.

A Krenum ship approaches Voyager as it is about to enter Krenum space.

It is a small, relatively harmless ship.. but, the commander on it is pissed because he believes Janeway and the Vral have formed an alliance against the Krenum.

Until the time ship - which exists outside of normal space - eliminates all the intelligent life on the Vral planet which had defeated the Krenum in battle.

That is when the small Krenum ship, affected by the time change, becomes bigger and meaner looking -and both the Vral ship disappear. No one on Voyager even remembers the Vral!

Voyager is hit by Chronoton Torpedos, which are temporal ( time ) projectiles that phase through time and space to penetrate an opponent ship's deflector shields.

The torpedos wreak havoc on Voyager, it's systems and her crew.

Think of the damage to Enterprise during the Xindi War - only about 20 times WORSE.

Tuvok is blinded while Seven gets the phase variance of an undetonated chronoton torpedo, which explodes.

Many decks are destroyed or rendered uninhabitable.

Warp drive is offline. Replicators are damaged badly. Sickbay is destroyed.

Chakotay and Paris are abducted by the time ship.

Part one ends with Janeway telling the crew to do the one thing she wanted least to do - to abandon ship in the escape pods, and to do their best to find allies that will help against the Krenum.

Part two opens with a now blinded Tuvok shaving and cutting himself.

Seven of Nine comes to his quarters, and, after chastizing him for not letting her do his grooming for him, they go out to inspect Voyager's crew and systems.

The bridge crew and Neelix have remained.

The ship is hiding out in a pinkish nebula.

There is extensive enough damage to the ship's hull that the nebula seeps inside.

Janeway and Harry fix the ship's ventilation system so that the nebula won't come inside Voyager.

Meanwhile, Paris and Chakotay do their best to learn about Annorax's timeship, gain his trust, and gain allies on the ship - crewman who have been there for 200 years, while Annorax attempts in vain to restore the Krenum colony called Keanu Prime ( Is that one known as the Excellent colony? )as it was where hsi wife died during an attack by a neighboring warlike species.

Paris is able to send a coded message to Janeway that he is working to disable the timeship's shields.

Two alien races are now going to help Voyager.

Janeway sends the remaining crew to the ships that are helping, and, after a touching scene where she says goodbye to Tuvok, is on her own in Voyager, which she says needs one of them to stay with her. Tuvok cannot understand why humans
refer to inanimate objects as living things.

Janeway explains how Voyager has protected and helped them; she cannot desert the ship now.

Using Paris's signal, they can trace the time ship - which is 50 light years from Voyager, which rendezvous with it's new allies and attacks the time ship.

Tom Paris,with the aid of a timeship crewman who is tired of the never ending mission, is able to disable the timeship's defensive shields. The ship destroys two ally ships, and a third ships collides with Voyager, damaging it further.

Having no weapons online, Janeway rams Voyager into the timeship, which sets it's temporal core into a breach.

It explodes.

And then - everything is back to the way it was before Voyager was damaged and the crew is okay now.

A small Krenum ship encounters Voyager, and tells Janeway to steer clear of Krenum space as it is in dispute.

Janeway does so.

On the Keanu Prime colony, Annorax is with his wife, who encourages him to go on a picnic instead of working on his plan for a timeship.

I love this episode. It is the best one.

Janeway is the strong mother figure who holds the ship and crew together during times of great stress.

She does an incredible job of inspiring her crew.

Annorax is an Ahab type, motivated by love for his dead wife, whom he loves and wants to bring back, and his drive to restore his civilzation back to it's former glory.

This one was written and directed brilliantly.

And, as this is only the 4 th season, there are plenty more excellent episodes to come.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Shadows Of P'Jem

Archer and T'Pol are caught between warring factions on Coridan shortly after T'Pol has been ordered to return to Vulcan.

They are held hostage until a guilt ridden Shran comes to their rescue, very motivated to free himself from Archer's debt when he found the Vulcan base that the Andorians were looking for.

The Vulcans are their and almost muck up the rescue.

A good one!

Shuttlepod One

Trip and Malcolm discover wreckage from Enterprise, and mistakenly come to believe that the ship was destroyed. Travelling at impulse without functioning sensors or communication, and with only a few days air supply, the two struggle to survive together aboard Shuttlepod One.

Malcom is certain they're both gonna die; Tucker is much more optimistic.

That is why I like this one very much - it's the contrast between the two men's attitudes that makes this an interesting and fun episode!

The two are found by Enterprise with only 2 or 3 hours of air left.

They'd jetiisoned and exploded their impulse drive to get Enterprise's attention, and speed up to meet them in time, which of course, they did.

Fusion

The Enterprise encounters a group of Vulcan civilians who have split off from the normal way of Vulcan life in an effort to explore their emotions. T'Pol is disturbed by the new visitors and warns the Captain that all attempts in the past to integrate Vulcan emotions into their lives has proven disastrous. Meanwhile a message from Admiral Forrest leaves the Captain with the difficult task of trying to convince one of the visiting Vulcans to call home to speak with his dying father.

T'Pol listens to the one Vulcan and does not meditate before going to bed that night. She has disturbing, erotic dreams that disturb her.

THe Vulcan attacks her after she tries to break a mind meld with him.
She winds up in sick bay.

Archer confronts the Vulcan, who throws him across the room.
REpairs to the Vulcan ship are completed, and the one Vulcan does communicate with his father.

Good one! I like the way Vulcans act like humans, but not the violence they use when angry.

Rogue Planet

While exploring an uncharted planet, Enterprise crew members encounter a group of aliens who are hunting down indigenous creatures for recreation. During their exploration, Archer is mesmerized by visions of an elusive, yet familiar woman who needs his help.

The creature is actually a sentient shape shifter. She tyakes the form of a woman from Archer's childhood fairy tales to enlist his aid in saving her race from the hunters.

He finds a way to mask their detectable fear scent, thus reendering them impossible to find by the hunters when they are changing shape.

The hunters agree that it is not fun to hunt them anymore.

Love this one!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Mortal Coil

Neelix dies in a shuttle accident while traveling through a nebula with Tom and Chakotay in search of an energy source.

He is brought back to Voyager and dead for almost 19 hours when Seven of Nine tries her idea to bring him back by use of Borg nanoprobes.

It works.

But Neelix is not happy to be alive.

He did not go to be with his family or see his sister, Ilixea again in a lovely wooded forest with a giant tree, as in his people's tradition.

His entire belief system is shaken.

Chakotay tries to help by putting Neelix on a vision quest, but Neelix hears and sees the Voyager crew and his sister tell him that he ought to kill himself, which he almost does, except Chakotay and Ensign Wildman talk him out of it at the last minute.

I like this one a lot because I, myself, believe in an afterlife where I'll see those I've loved and lost.

Neelix came back from the dead, and my theory is that, since he came back, he was not meant to see or recall seeing any afterlife as it was not yet his time.

Neelix might come to that same conclusion, too, after he has time to take in what happened to him.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Waking Moments

Stardate: 51471.3 The crew is 'attacked' by a species of alien that live in the human dream state. It is up to Chakotay, with extensive knowledge about the dream state, to save the ship and its crew.

This is a great one which features Chakotay in a good role, which he did not get often enough.

He is able to enter and re - enter the dream state, with the Doctor's help while the rest of the Voyager Crew is trapped in their sleep.

He finds where the aliens planet is and tells the alien in the dream state that he'll blow up their sleeping bodies unless he frees the crew from their sleep.

Message In A Bottle

When Voyager discovers an ancient communications relay that extends to the Alpha Quadrant, they are able to send The Doctor to an experimental Federation ship, the Prometheus. However, unbeknownst to the Voyager crew, the Prometheus has been commandeered by Romulans.

Voyager sends the Doctor in a holographic data stream to the Prometheus, where he discovers that the ship has been taken over by Romulans.

The Doctor enlists the aid of that ship's holographic Doctor and they retake the ship.

The Doctor tells Starfleet about Voyager being in the Delta Quadrant.

Finally, it is known that the ship is ok!

These two are both great episodes.

Message in a Bottle is the very last episode of Voyager that George and I watched together - I had taped it earlier on the week that George died, and we watched it together just a few hours before he died.

He watched a lot of Star Trek episodes with me over the years. That is a good memory!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Hunters

The Voyager crew is excited to begin receiving messages from Starfleet using the newly discovered communications array. However, they soon face a new threat from a violent species of hunters called the Hirogen.

Tuvok and Seven of Nine were captured by the Hirogen in a shuttle craft, but Voyager rescues them, as the communications array is destoyed, taking out the 3 Hirogen ships with it.

Some crew members get bad news from their loved ones back on Earth.

Marc, to whom Captain Janeway was engaged, moved on and got married.

Chakotay finds out that all the Maqui are dead.

Tuvok is now a grandfather.

It was a very good episode that focused on the crew and their reactions to news from home.

Prey

When Voyager beams aboard a wounded Hirogen aboard, they inadvertently allow aboard his prey, a Species 8472.

Seven of nine disobeys Janeway and beams the Hirogen hunter and species 8472 to one of the six Hirhen ships that is attacking them.

This saves Voyager.

But Janeway is pissed and tells Seven that she now once again has limited access to the ship and it's systems.

Seven asks Janeway why she is being punished when Janeway wanted her to become an individual. Janeway tells her that there are limitations to how much a person can be an individual.

Fantastic episode!

These two were awesome.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Past Tense

transporter accident sends Dax, Sisko and Bashir back in time to the year 2024, when San Fransisco was plagued with riots and social upheaval. Bashir and Sisko are taken to a homeless compound while Dax is taken care of by a wealthy businessman. Sisko and Bashir's interventions in an altercation alters the future time line.

In order to restore the timeline, Sisko must pose as Gabriel Bell, a hero of Earth's history.

This one is great!

I loved seeing Earth in 2054, and how events led up to the beginnings of socal change.

Heart Of Stone

While chasing a lone Maquis member to a deserted moon, Kira becomes trapped by a crystalline formation that rapidly grows over time, threatening her life. However, something is amiss during the entire situation.

Odo confesses to Kira that he loves her.

Surprise! It is not Kira, it is really another of Odo's race.

Fantastic one where Odo has to admit to himself that he loves Kira.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Remember Me

Dr. Crusher begins to question her sanity when members of the crew start disappearing one by one, and all evidence of their existence is erased.

No, actually, Dr Crusher is caught in a static warp buble and it is based on a reality where she had been thinking about how people she loves are disppearing.

The Traveler arrives and tells Wesley that he has the ability to bring her back.. and, with a bit of help from the Traveler, save her he does.

This is a favorite of mine.

life." - Tuvok.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Zachary Quinto has been cast as young Spock in the upcoming prequel.

And it's been revealed that Leonard Nimoy is ALSO reprising the role...

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Also, lots of rumors that Gary Sinise will be playing Bones...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Gary Sinise kinda looks a bit like a young McCoy.
I like Sinise. He was great in Mission To Mars.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Retrospect

While re-fitting Voyager's systems with newly traded weapons, Seven of Nine claims to have been assaulted by Kovin, the weapons dealer.

But then, the Doctor and Janeway aren't so sure, though they have persued the matter... Kovin takes off in his ship.

There is a fight, and his ship explodes because it's energy matrix overloads.

Seven thought for sure she had been assaulted; some nanoprobes taken.
The doctor had hypnotized her and she relived what she swore were real memories..

but they were memories of her Borg past, mixed in with what she thought was reality.

Seven and the Doctor, as well as Jaenway would have to live with the guilt over this.

A good one, about whether repressed memories are always what they appear to be..

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Reunion

This one re-unites Worf and Keh'Lar, whom we first met in the second season episode," The Emmissary. "

She is back because Kem'Pec, who has been leader of the Klingon Empire for longer than anyone else before him is dying. He has been poisoned.

Kemp'Pec talks with Picard before he dies, appointing him to choose his successor: Either Durass - or Gow'Ron.

Kem'Pec dies. Keh'Lar leads a ceremony where Durass and Gow'Ron hit him with painsticks, to prove to themselves that he is really dead.

Meanwhile, Keh'Lar has not arrived .. she brough Worf's son, who was concieved on the Holodeck in " The Emmissary."

Worf is shocked at this turn of events, but is friendly to the kid, whose name is Alexandar. Worf will not marry Keh'Lar because he was dishonored in " Sins Of The Father "

Durass kills Keh'Lar when she starts digging around in the Klingon computer data base about Worf's discommodation - you see, Worf's father was accused of being in cahoots with the Romulans when it was actually Durass' father who betrayed the colony and nearly all were killed in a Romulan attack.

Durass did this to keep his dirty little secret a secret.. though the entire Klingon knew this. It was made hush - hush because it was feared that Civil War would break out if this fact were common knowledge.

Worf and Alexandar return to Worf's quarters and find Keh'Lar, who is nearly dead.

She tells Worf that it was Durass who attacked her. She dies. Worf howls, to let those in the next life know that Keh'Lar is arriving there.
He tell Alexandar that he must always remember this moment, and we see that he did, in the seventh season episode, " Firstborn. "

Worf goes to the Klingon vessel and kills Durass, claiming right of vengeance.

He gets a permanent reprimand on his Starfleet record.
Alexandar asks Worf if he is his father. Worf tells him " Yes."

He sends the boy to live with his (Worf's ) parents.

This is easily the best 4 th season episode.

I always hate it when Keh'Lar died. I liked her a lot.

A part of her survives in the character of BE'Lanna Torres, from Voyager.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Killing Game

This two parter was on yesterday. The Hirogen have taken over Voyager, program the Voyager crew to think they are whatever Holodeck characters they wish them to be, as they hunt them down.

The injured are taken to sickbay, where the Doctor heals them.

The bridge crew are then put in a holodeck version of Nazi occupied France in 1944.

The Doctor is able to decativate the neural transplants which make the Voyager crew think they are merely characters on the holodeck.

They stage a resistance and begin to win their freedom.

Janeway confronts the head Hirogen, and tells him they can give them Holo - technology and they can hunt the holograms.

The number 2 in commnad kills the Hirgen leader.

The resistance in the holodeck win the fight.

Janeway gives holotechnology to the Hirogen and they leave.

I was never very fond of this two parter.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Acquisition

When the Ferengi, a group of intergalactic thieves, stun the Enterprise crew and try to rob the ship, it's up to Trip to work covertly to stop them.

Trip wakes up T'Pol with a hypospray.

The Ferengi wake up Archer and ask him where he keeps his gold.

At first, Archer denies that there is any gold, but then says there is.

Trip was in decontamination and escaped the nerve gas that knocked the crew out.
He awakens T'Pol. The Ferengi plan to take all the women. They loot the ship of it's armemants, food and medical supplies.

Between Archer, Trip, and T'Pol, they manage to subdue the Ferengi, and make them put all the stolen stuff back, including Porthos, Archer's dog.

Jeffrey Combs, who plays Shran was a Ferengi. So did Clint Howard, Ron Howard's brother, as well as Ethan Philips. Trek fans will best know Ethan Phillps (Ulis) as Neelix on Voyager.

It is supposed to be the very first human ( Or Hu - man ) encounter with the Ferengi.

This one was pretty good.

Clint Howard has the distinction of having played the first alien (other than Spock) to be filmed in a regular episode of Star Trek. He played Balok in "The Corbomite Maneuver".

Oasis

While searching for components to repair Enterprise, crew members encounter ghostly beings aboard a crashed vessel.

The crashed vessel turns out to have 2 living humanoids, and about 20 holographic people. The crew died in a bad crash, leaving only a father and his daughter. The father is the engineer and he blames himself because, during the nasty storm which hit the ship, he left his post to save his daughter, thus enabling the ship to crash.

The girl's father is played by Rene Auberjonois, who played Odo in Deep Space Nine.

This one reminds me of that DS 9 episode where they encounter a holographic town, where all the people are holograms except for one man.

Detained

While exploring a planet, Archer and Mayweather enter a "military zone" and are detained in an internment prison by an alien race called Tandarans, who are at war with the Suliban. While the Enterprise crew's previous encounters with the Suliban have been disastrous, Archer and Mayweather find themselves sharing a cell with some Suliban detainees who they believe may be wrongfully imprisoned.

This is where we learn that not all Suliban are NOT genetically enhanced, and that not all Suliban are warlike. We get to see these Suliban simply as people, trying to get through each day in a miserable place.

By episode's end, the Suliban are freed. Archer could have simply left with Mayweather, once Enterprise had found and communicated with them; however, he rescued the captive Suliban and then left.

That's a pretty cool thing to do.

Vox Sola

A strange, symbiotic alien creature boards the Enterprise capturing a few of the crew members, including Archer and Trip, and cocooning them in its web while feeding off their bodies to survive. With the captured crewmembers' lives in jeopardy, Hoshi, under T'Pol's command, faces her biggest challenge by trying to find a way to communicate with the lifeform in order to return it to its home planet.

This one was great! It was like an old 50's horror movie, the kiond I grew up watching!

Loved it!

And that's Enterprise for this week... I will add that I had not previously seen these episodes, and am very impressed.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
" One "

Voyager encounters a deadly nebula. The crew must go into stasis chambers to ride it out, as it is too painful to them to not do so.

Seven and the Doctor remain awake and active.

Seven is unused to being alone.

The nebula has a harmful effect on all Voyager's systems.

It also affects Seven of Nine's Borg implants. She begins to hallucinate and sees and hears an intruder on Voyager.

The ship begins to lose power and will soon be dead in the water. Seven hears and sees the Voyager crew laugh and make fun of her.

She manages to save the ship and crew. She is found by them and revived in sickbay.

At episodes' end, Seven asks to join Harry, Tom and B'Elanna at their mess hall table.

They talk of how and why Tom had left his stasis chamber 4 times during stasis.

" Maybe he did not wish to be alone. " , Seven says.

Great last line for an episode!

I like this one a lot. It had a great sense of desperation and claustrophobia about it.

Sorta like an old WW2 movie.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Hope And Fear
A mysterious alien with a knack for languages is able to repair a damaged message from Starfleet. The crew is elated when the message reveals that a new ship is waiting for them, that has the ability to bring them home in three months. However, Janeway suspects that this turn of luck is too good to be true.

The alien turns out to be pissed at Janeway for defeating the attack by Species 8472, as they would have wiped out the Borg.

As a result, the Borg assimulated ALL the alien guy's race except him.

He wants revenge on Janeway and Voyager.

Janeway and Seven end up trapped in the ship, which has slipstream technoology, which is damn fast and heading back into Borg Space when Voyager was able to use splip stream technology to intercept the ship and rescue Janeway and Seven.

The alien guy gets assimulated by the Borg.

The lesson is that revenge usually backfires.

A good episode.

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Janeway is the worst captain..evahhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Page 33 of 40 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard