Originally Posted By: big_pimp_tim
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
Yeah, it wasn't graphic, but it was still rape -- if I recall, she had to be penetrated for her poison-snatch to kill the rapist.

Yeah, but he kissed her mouth and when they were referring back to how the poisin got into his system, they flashed back to the kiss. Hmmm, maybe I chose to see it as "attempted" and not completed.

Eh, either way, its the whole rape/attempted rape/all women must be naked at some point in the adult anime that I've seen that annoys me.

This was still a good movie. though.

i didn;t see a rape in ninja scrolls. i thought it was proven by the fact she mentions that her poison has become so deadly that even a kiss can kill now. i believe she said that while speaking to the lead character once when he attempted to kiss her.

also why i didn;t think it was too gratuitous. i mean there was a lil more than necessary, but at the same time, he did have to try and get down at least to have gotten a kiss to be poisoned with.

He could have been poisoned with just a kiss, so everything else was - to me - gratuitious. Same with her stripping naked and begging the hero to fuck her. Struck me as pandering. No doubt we'll just have to agree to disagree here, hon.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi