Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
 Originally Posted By: harleykwin

They're breaking up. \:\(

Hellcat had a baby and she's decided to go on her own (Hellcat and the Prowlers - IIRC) when she is done with her maternity leave.

Kinda bummed - loved their stuff.

Now, "If You Asked Me To" by Patti LaBelle

Harley, Harley, Harley...

They're not breaking up. The Creepshow is going forward with Hellcat's sister (Sarah Sin) in the lead/guitarist spot. While she was out on maternity leave, Hellcat wrote a bunch of songs that just weren't Creepshow songs, so she's leaving the band to form Hellcat and the Prowl. The split was completely amicable.

Don't believe me? Here's the official word...

Chin up, buttercup.

Y'know, I read that before and I totally missed the whole, Sarah-is-staying-on thing...

Whoops!

But how is she as a singer? Do you know, cuz I ain't never heard her...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi