Originally Posted By: Prometheus
I used to get mean boners for Sarah Jane. I was like, twelve, or something. I probably got mean boners from wind shifts and a sneeze. Anyway...

Jaburg, I can't believe you hadn't watched Blink yet. Moffat continues to crank out the pure gold.

Doc...you are surprisingly quiet about Who these days. I mean, besides our mutual hatred of RTD, that is. Talk to me about Who. What have you liked? Disliked? Have you seen the entirety of Season Three yet? Speak Fellow Whovian!

I've already given my opinion of season three pages back. You even commented on it (insert pot hurts memory joke #297). I've got nothing new to add since I've seen nothing new. Other than the fact that I wasn't doing shit at work today and started streaming The Talons of Weng-Chiang through my Netflix account.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."