Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 40 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 39 40
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Well, " Drone " was on .. the episode where the Doctor's mobile emitter, some of Seven of Nine's nano probes merge with human dna to form a 29 th century, highly advanced Borg.

This is one of my all time favorites.

The Borg grows to adult hood rapidly in a makeshift Borg maturation chamber;
after much debate, it is decided to allow it to live.

Seven of Nine instructs the Borg... whose designation is "One."

His Borg transceiver is disabled, but it adapts and repairs itself. It alerts a Borg sphere which attacks Voyager.

One teleports himself over to and destroys it from the inside, but is badly injured. Voyager beams him back, but while in sickbay he tells Seven that, as long as he lives, the collective will keep hunting him down.

This would make the Borg stronger once he were to be assimulated, and his presence on Voyager would constantly put the ship and crew in danger.

He terminates his own life.

Seven had grown to like him and misses him.

" Once Upon A time "

Ensign Wildman, Tom Paris and Tuvok are trapped on a planetoid and running slowly out of air after a bad landing in the Delta Flyer during an ion storm.

Naomi Wildman is being cared for by her godfather, Neelix.
He hides the fact that the Flyer is missing.

Noami loves to visit a rather charming holodeck child's program, " Treevis and Flaughter. "

She becomes suspicious when Neelix is evasive about why her mother has not communicated with her for a few days, and goes to the bridge and overhears Neelix and Janeway talking about her mother being missing.

She runs into the holodeck to escape into her program.
Neelix finds her and tells her about his family who died, and how he only wanted to protect her from the truth, not lie to her. She understands and forgives him.

Naomi's mom was injured. The three on the Flyer record messages for their loved ones, thinking they will die, but drilling teams with phasers rescue them before they run out of oxygen.

Ensign Wildman is healed and there is a happy reunion betwen her and Naomi; the two visit the Trevis and Flaughter program, and Janeway visits there, too.

Some hate this one but I think it is very cute.

" Timeless "

Another bigtime favorite.

Voyager adapts " slipstream " technology which can get them home in days or a week or so, but it malfunctions, sending Voyager to an icy grave on a frozen planet on;y a few parsecs away from the Alpha quadrant. Everyone onboard is killed except Chakotay and Ensign Kim, who later find the ship, retrieve the Doctor's program and Seven of Nine's body.

Harry is wrackede with survivor's guilt and uses Seven's Borg cranial implant and a Borg temporal message device to feed Seven of Nine incorrect adjustments in the past to knock Voyager out of the slipstream before the accident can occur, thus saving everyone.

A message from future HArry to past Harry is sent and Janeway and he learn that
his future self came through and saved them all.

I love this episode; time travel is my favorite plot device.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Shockwave 1 + 2

Minefield

Dead Stop

These were all on tonight. They were all quite good. I like the time travel aspect of Shockwave, the WW2 feel of Minefield, and the robotic repair station with it's own agenda in Dead Stop.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Half A Life

David Ogden Steirs, formerly of M*A*S*H guest starred on this one as a scientist
who is trying to save his planet's dying sun.

He does not succeed.

He puts off Loxwana Troi's advances. She wants to know why. He tells her that he will soon be 60 and on his world, you have to die on your 60 th birthday.

She is furious! She has fallen for the scientist, and he for her as well.

The scientist seeks asylum on Enterprise but changes his mind after a visit from his distraught daughter.

TRoi goes to the planet to be with him to the end.

Okay, I am 50. I watched this one with my mom who is 75.

We both agreed that it is dumb putting 60 year olds to death, although it was explained that adult children in that world ought NOT to have to care for sick or otherwise incapacitated parents.

We talked about it more and she really would not want to go to a retirement home, she wants to keep her own home. I don't blame her, but someday, hopefully not for several years yet, she might not be able to stay home alone.

Many of you here are not old enough to have to worry about such decisions yet, but trust me - that day will come.

This was an excellent episode. It makes one think. Thinking is good.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Mind's Eye

A traitorous KLingon ambassador uses Geordi once he has been captured and brainwashed to kill a Klingon ambassador.

The plan is discovered by Data and foiled.

I like how Geordi was so sure of things that were implanted in his memories.
This episode is great and it was different, as we see things through Geordi's visor part of the time.

In Theory

An ensign falls in love with Data, who is unable to return the feelings of romance.

Meanwhile, Enterprise is going through a flied of space which phases things in the ship. A crewman dies before they figure out what happened and can escape without the warp core blowing up.

Another great one. At episode's end, the ensign breaks up with Data, who deletes
the relationship program he created to be with her. Data blows out the candles from the romantic dinner that did not happen. Spot, his cat jumps into his lap. He pets Spot and talks to him. Apparently, it is far easier for Data to show a pet love than a human at this point in his development.

But he is capable of love, he just does not know or believe it.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Bride Of Chaotica

This was a silly episode. Photonic ( holographic ) beings enter the holodeck while Tom Paris is running his " Captain Proton " program. They don't recognise humans as actual life forms and attack.

One photonic being is killed by Chaotica's henchmen. In retaliation, the holodeck is bombarded with photonic blasts. War begins in the holodeck.

The Doctor, being a photonic being himself tries to intervene, but Chaotica must be stopped before there can be peace.

Janeway has to play at being Chaotica's lover to stop Chaotica from fighting the photonic beings. She succeeds, " Kills" Chaotica ( who cannot be killed, actually,as he keeps back like any good comic book villain would! ) and the photonic beings leave in peace.

I like the sillieness factor in this.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Gravity

When an intense gravity well causes Tuvok, Paris and The Doctor's shuttle crash on a barren planet, they befriend a female alien who had also crashed there years earlier. As the months pass, they give up hope of being rescued. However, aboard Voyager, only a few hours have elapsed.

The female alien is played by Lori Petty.. I like her. She voiced the character of "Livewire "on the 1993 Superman WB cartoon. She has alots of peronality and it comes through in whatever character she plays.

The female alien falls in love with Tuvok, who cannot and won't reciprocate her feelings. Very sad for her. Tom yells at Tuvok to at least let her down gently and not be so blunt as he had been.

Voyager rescues the 4.. two months passed for them while only two days passed for the Voyager crew.

A really good episode. I like shows about love and poeple's feelings.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Darmok

This is one of my faves... Picard is transported to a planet by an alien who seeks only to teach Picard to understand his strange language.

The plan succeeds but the alien is killed by a monster.

Picard arrives back on Enterprise, talks in the alien's language and is able to prevent a war.

It was worth his own life for the alien captain ( Dathon ) to teach Picard his language.

Wow.. just fucking WOW.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57
I like shows about love and poeple's feelings.

who woulda thought...?

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57
Bride Of Chaotica

This was a silly episode. Photonic ( holographic ) beings enter the holodeck while Tom Paris is running his " Captain Proton " program. They don't recognise humans as actual life forms and attack.

One photonic being is killed by Chaotica's henchmen. In retaliation, the holodeck is bombarded with photonic blasts. War begins in the holodeck.

The Doctor, being a photonic being himself tries to intervene, but Chaotica must be stopped before there can be peace.

Janeway has to play at being Chaotica's lover to stop Chaotica from fighting the photonic beings. She succeeds, " Kills" Chaotica ( who cannot be killed, actually,as he keeps back like any good comic book villain would! ) and the photonic beings leave in peace.

I like the sillieness factor in this.

i remember that one. yeah it was pretty goofy. janeway made it funny though...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Dark Frontier

Janeway and a few crew members beam onto a Borg Sphere and steal a trans warp engine. Seven of Nine stays on board, tempted by the Borg queen.

Janeway rescues Seven, who defies the Borg queen.

The Trans Warp drive takes them 10 thousand light years closer to Earth before it conks out.

This one was pretty good.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Course: Oblivion

Tom & BE'lanna get married.. and Voyager begins to come apart slowly, a system at a time.

This problem begins to affect the crew - BE'Lanna is the first to die, leaving a grieving Tom and others to figure out why this is occurring.

It is discovered that the crew and Voyager are really the copies from that planet that asked for samples of the crew's dna.

Still, knowing she is not the real Janeway, she is adamant about going to Earth,
until Chakotay dies after telling her they need to return to the real planet of their origin - the demon planet.

Janeway decides to change course for the planet. Ensign Kim takes over as Captain and, with Seven's help, gets the ship almost within hailing range of the real Voyager.. but the demon planet Voyager dissolves into it's constituent elements just before Voyager arrives.

I admired the demon planet Janeway for her determination to get her ship back to Earth, and later realizing that she had to go back to their real planet of origin.. She and the rest did not want to be forgotten by time and history..

Sad that they were not remembered, but so noble was their desire to be like the real Voyager crew inspite of knowing they were not the real thing, that you could not help but admire their courage.

A very good episode, and quite different from the normal Voyager formula.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Disaster

This is a very good episode. The ship is hit with a naturally occurring energy and is crippled; the crew must cope with stopping a warp core breach, among other things.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Game

I know, everyone hates Wesley Crusher, but Ashley Judd is in this one as Robin Leffler.

Good episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
A Night in Sickbay - Porthos is sick,Archer has to kiss ass to an alien society.

Marauders - Klingons terrorize a dueterium mine, Archer and crew helps the miners defend themselves.

The Seventh - T'Pol has track down a Vulcan criminal.

The Communicator
- Reed forgets his communicator on an alien planet; an attempt by Archer and Reed get caught by the Nazi - like inhabitants.

These were all good. Not great, but good.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Someone To watch Over Me

The Doctor gives Seven lessons on human dating behavoir.

He falls in love with her as he teaches her to sing, dance, and make small talk.

She does not feel love for him, and does not know he is in love with her.

She concludes the lessons and thanks him for his help.

Poor Doctor! A victim of unrequited love.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Relativity

The time travel agent from the future known as Braxton reappears in thsi one.

Seven of Nine and then Janeway herself to find a sabatuer who wants to blow up Voyager before it even leaves space dock.

Turns out that Braxton is the guilty party; he is caught and put on trial.

A good one. Time travel is one of my favorite motiffs.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Gamesters of Triskelion

Heh, I haven't watched TOS in years. I can't sleep and I am kinda glad it is on now.

This is a pretty good one.

A year later, there was a Fantastic Four issue where the THing was captured, taken to another planet, and forced to do battle with other super powerful opponents while gangsters bet on the outcome.

Way to copy Star Trek, Stan Lee!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Hero Worship

A cute episode. Data rescues a kid from a nearly destroyed science ship.
The kid starts acting like Data and saying that he is an android.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Equinox

Another Federation starship from the delta quadrant sends an sos to Voyager.
The ship has taken heavy damage from strange creatures. Turns out the creatures are pissed off at the crew of the Equinox because they are using the aliens' dead bodies for fuel.

Janeway finds out the secret. The creatures begin to attack Voyager; the Equinox departs and blows up. The creatures cease their attacks on Voyager.

Good 2 parter!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Warhead

While Harry Kim has the comm, a distress call is recieved. He, the Doctor and a crewman beam down to a planet to find a form of articial intelligence in the shape of a missle, just over 1 meter in length.

It can communicate with the Doctor in a binary language.

They beam it aboard Voyager.

It is friendly at first until a repair activates part of it's missing memory
- it is a weapon of mass destruction, on a mission to destroy an enemy planet.

It takes over the Docor's holographic matrix and demands to be taken to it's target.

Several attempts by Voyager crew fail to stop it.

Harry is able to discover a missing file which tells the weapon that the war is over.

At first, it refuses to listen, but Harry is finally able to get the weapon to become more than it is.. and to see past the limitations of it's programming.

Another 32 weapons fly in and surround Voyager. The weapon tells Harry to trust him to stop the other weapons.

Harry tells Janeway to beam the weapon outside the ship, where it's friends put a tractor beam on it to take it to their destination.

The weapon detonates, destroying the other 32 missles, far from anyone or anything that can be harmed.

This is an excellent episode. We get to see another side to Harry Kim, where he
shines and shows that he can handle an extremely stressful situation.

The dialogue between Harry and the weapon is flawless and very real.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Survival Instinct

While Voyager is docked at a space station, Seven of Nine is approached by three former Borg drones from her former unimatrix, who, despite being free from the Collective, are neurally linked to each other. Tracing the origin of this link to an accident eight years before, in which they and Seven were the only survivors, the three former drones believe Seven is the only one who can help them sever the link and achieve true individuality.

This one is excellent!

Loved how the three got their wish.. to have the link severed and truly become individuals again.. even though they would die within a month because of it.

I guess most of us would have wanted individuality, no matter what the cost.. I know I would...

Barge Of The Dead

Stardate: Unknown During a near-death experience, B'Elanna finds herself aboard the Klingon Death Barge, a spectral vessel which transports dishonoured souls to Grethnor. After seeing her mother there, B'Elanna risks her life to go back and save her mother's soul from this fate, even at the cost of her own.

Another great one.

B'Elanna shines here, and begins to appreciate her Klingon culture.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Singularity

While Enterprise is surveying a black hole in a ternary star system, the stellar phenomenon causes strange effects on the crew.

The effect is that it makes them all act like paranoid idiots. T'Pol is kinda immune to it and helps Archer to get the ship away from the Steller phenomanon.

Very good one.

Vanishing Point

Hoshi experiences her first transporter experience and strange after-effects lead her to believe she wasn't reassembled correctly.

She becomes transparent at times. The Doctor tells her everything is fine.

Then she disappears altogether, and is immaterial and invisible, like in the Next Generation episode, " The Next Phase. "

Archer and crew believe her to bed dead. She tries in vain to communicate with him but to no avail.

She sees aliens that no one else can see, rigging the Enterprise engines to explode. They cannot see her, and she tries to deactivate the bombs but fails. She observes the aliens go onto a pad and transport away - she gets on the pad to pursue them and is back on Enterprise.

The whole experience occurred during the 7 or 8 seconds of her transport!

Awesome episode! I like Hoshi and this was a great one.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy.

Stardate: Unknown The Doctor programs himself with the ability to daydream. When an alien spy gains access to the Doctor's visions he mistakes them for reality.

The Doctor gets lost in his daydreams which are both romantic and of being a hero and being honored for his bravery during battle.

A problem with his algarythyms is corrected, but then the alien spy has second thoughts and alerts the Doctor that his ship will attack soon. Janeway gives the Doctor the command, as the aliens think him to be in charge. He threatens to destroy them with a fictitious "Photonic cannon " and the aliens back off.

This one was damn funny and quite amusing. I love it.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Way Of The Warrior.

Stardate: 49011.4 The Klingons attack Cardassia in an attempt to overthrow the planet's newly installed civilian government. When the crew of Deep Space Nine saves the members of the new government, they fall under attack from the Klingons as well. Worf is transferred to Deep Space Nine.

Stardate: 49011.4 The Klingons attack Cardassia in an attempt to overthrow the planet's newly installed civilian government. When the crew of Deep Space Nine saves the members of the new government, they fall under attack from the Klingons as well.

I normally am not up this late but I am restless and so I saw part two of this magnificent 2 parter.

A lot of action in this one.

Worf joins the show.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Way of the Warrior is the episode that got me into watching DS9 weekly, before that I had only watched it sporadically.
Excellent battle sequence. There's a line of dialogue where the Klingons speculate that DS9's weapons compliment is just an illusion created by radiation shadows and sensor tricks. This was reference to the first episode when O'Brien uses those tricks to make the cardasians think the station can defend itself. So seeing the station now really was that powerful was a nice nod to O'Brien's work on beefing the place up.
And it just looked cool.

Bow ties are coool.
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
I hear that Paramount is going to rename the original series "Enterprise: The Next Generation."

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The original series ought to be renamed " The William Shatner show."

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Riddles

Tuvok is hit by a ray weapon from a cloaked alien; he is unconcious for a time and when he wakes up, he is like a different person: He hates logic, loves to make delicious new deserts.

He is able to remember the cloaking code and then Voyager crew are able to detect the cloaked aliens.

Tuvok loves to smile and be nice to Neelix; when a deal is struck with the aliens,they agree to help Tuvok by explaining exactly what their weapon did to him.

He is sad now because he won't be able to tell Neelix that he likes him, but Neelix convinces him that brain surgery is the only option, as Voyager needs it's tactical officer.

Neelix is sad to lose this Tuvok, but now he knows that beneath the indifference, Tuvok does really like him.

And I really enjoyed this episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Outcast

This one is as close to a gay episode as Star Trek will ever get: Two aliens from a race that has no gender have disappeared in a shuttle into what is referred to as Null Space.

Several of the aliens are on Enterprise; one works with Will Riker in the shutle to find them. While enroute, she tells him that she is really female. She is living on a world where the people evolved into no gender from what was formally two genders, male and female.

People like her live secretive lives, afraid of being discovered, and she knew she was different all her life. This is how I grew up, too, being gay, and I can totally relate!

Anyway, they find the missing aliens. A romance begins between Riker and the alien female. Her boss discovers this and the poor woman is arrested. Riker beams down and enters the court room.. he tries to accept the blame for what happened between them, but the woman he loves - Soran - won't let him lie for her. She tells the cort that she is like evryone else but just different in the partner she seeks... the judge won't hear it, and Soran is taken to later be changed into a non gender person..

Riker and Worf later find her and take her into the woods - but it is too late!

She has been changed into a no gender person...

Riker returns to Enterprise, broken hearted.

Excellent episode.

If they wouldn't actually show gay people on Star Trek,at least they could make an allusion towards gays.. and, we gays have been "translating " hetero love stories on movies, in books and on tv into gay love all our lives, anyway.

My mom watched this episode with me and she got the connection. She liked it a lot.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
The Visitor

Stardate: 49037.7 An accident on the U.S.S. Defiant traps Ben Sisko in subspace. Jake spends the rest of his adult life trying to free him, when his father returns to normal space for a few seconds every several years.

Jake figures out that he is the link that his father is tethered to. Ben Sisko only ages a few minutes while Jake becomes an old man. Benjamin is sad that Jake can't let go of him and has spent most of his adult life trying to find a way to bring Ben back permantly.

Jakes finally realizes that the only way to bring his father back is for Jake to die while his father is back in our reality for the minute or so that he is back.

He does so; before he dies, he tells his father to duck, as he will now be brought back to the moment before the accident occurred.

Benjamin goes back to that moment, and ducks, and moves Jake out of the way, as well.He hugs Jake and they both cry - Jake does not know what his father knows - that in a skewed, alternate reality that will now never happen, Jake gave his life to save his father.

I did cry a little at the end of this one. It is a beautiful episode.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
One Small Step

Crew members are awestruck, and try to help Seven to appreciate the value of history, when a dangerous anomaly emerges from subspace, and the Voyager crew discovers it contains the remains of a 21st Century manned Mars probe.

A lone crewman died on that command capsule; Chakotay, Seven and Tom take the Delta Flyer into the anomaly. They get stuck there for a bit when the ship is hit by the shockwave from a dark matter asteroid collision. Most systems on the Flyer are down, including propulsion.

They have only an hour or so till the anomaly disappears back into subspace.

Seven of Nine beams over to the capsule to retrieve a plasma relay needed to jumpstart the Flyer's engines.

She sees the man's body at the helm and plays the man's logs for the Flyer and Voyager as she attempts to obtain the plasma relay.

Everyone is touch to hear the man talk about how he was in orbit around Mars wiuth tow other astonauts exploring the Martian surface when the anomaly trapped him in it; he sees space ships from other worlds in it.

Seven gets the plasma relay and beams aboard the Flyer, it is quickly installed and the Flyer flys out as the anomaly disappears into subspace.

The crew have a memorial service. Seven is moved by the man's experience after being indeifferent to being assigned to the mission into the anomaly.

I like this one a lot. It was sensitively done and very moving.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
i didnt like that one cause it involved the yankees...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns
i didnt like that one cause it involved the yankees...

"The Yankees won in the sixth game." said Seven of Nine, sounding choked up.

life." - Tuvok.

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
yeah...gay...

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Heh

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Pathfinder

Back on Earth, Lieutenant Barclay becomes obsessed with finding a way to communicate with Voyager.

He is ordered off project: Voyager. He finds a way to break into a facility and manages to use a micro - black hole to communicate with Voyager.

You only see holodeck images of the Voyager crew throughout most of the episode. It is not until the very last few minutes of the episode that we see the actual crew aboard Voyager.

This is a very good one.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Blink Of An Eye

Stardate: Unknown When Voyager is trapped in orbit of a unique planet, they learn that time moves far faster on that planet than in the rest of the galaxy. Although Voyager is stuck in orbit only for a matter of days, from the perspective of the planet, the "Skyship" has been watching them for centuries, and becomes a guiding force for the development of their civilization.

A favorite of mine. Voyager becomes a legend for this civilization, who evolves in weeks during just one Voyager minute.

At first they try to destroy Voyager, but an astronaut who reaches Voyager goes back and tells them that Voyager is a friendly ship which is stuck in orbit around their world, which suffers earthquakes through proximity to Voyager: Two ships appear and tractor Voyager out of orbit. The astronaut appears on the ship to say goodbye.

Later, as an old man, he watches Voyager break orbit and warp away from there.

Very good episode. This is how sci - fi ought to be.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Precious Cargo

Trip boards an alien cargo vessel to help repair a stasis pod, which holds a beautiful woman in suspended animation. When the woman accidentally wakes up, she reveals she's not a passenger, but a prisoner.

Trip and her leave the ship in an escape pod, then land on a Degobah - like jungle world. One of the baddies atacks them but TRip and the woman clobber the guy..

Archer and an away team find Trip and the woman.

This one was good.

The Catwalk

When a lethal neutronic storm approaches faster than Enterprise can escape, the crew take shelter in the maintenance shafts inside the warp nacelles. They also provide refuge to a group of aliens, who aren't exactly honest about themselves.

The aliens are immune to the storm and simply want refuge from the bad gusy of the week, who try totake over the ship, but Archer takes Enterprise towards a deadly eddy of energy, causing the invaders to leave.

A pretty good episode.

Dawn

During a solo test mission on Shuttlepod One, Trip is attacked by a territorial alien and forced to land on the night side of a moon. As he tries contacting Enterprise, he discovers his alien foe has made an emergency landing nearby. The two contend with each other as an extremely hot sun rises and threatens both their lives.

They learn to work together. Trip won't leave the alien alone after Enterprise finds them, until they can rescue both of them.

The aliens adapt their ship so it won't lose power; both are taken to Enterprise where Doctor Phlox heals them.

The alien tells trip that he is glad he did not destroy his ship.

This is my favorite of the 4 eps. that were on last night. I like how Trip and the alien learn to communicate and work together.

Stigma

Enterprise visits a planet where an Interspecies Medical Exchange conference is being held. Dr. Phlox tries to obtain research on a terminal disease from the Vulcan contingency, without revealing T'Pol has been infected by it.

But Vulcan official s do learn she is infected, and, though she did not want them to learn that it was through a forced meld, they find out.

I like.. but T'Pol is a bit too stoic in this one. She does lighten up a biut in later episodes.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Virtuoso

Voyager encounters an alien race who is in awe of the Doctor, who songs while treating a patient - they have never heard singing before.

He gives several performances for them.. and becomes an instant star!

He gets many fan mails. He falls for a woman on the planet - who, after the Doctor has asked Janeway, who reluctantly agrees that he can stay on the planet, creates a better holo - Doctor who can sing notes he cannot reach.

The Doctor is heartbroken and asks for his old job as Doctor back.
He tells Janeway that he wants all his singing sub routines deleted; she tells him that she wants him as he is.

He is happy again.

Seven comes to sickbay and reads him a fan mail - It praises him highly.

It is from her.

Very nice episode!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Imaginary Friend

A little girl has an imaginary friend who is actually an alien life form who threatens to destroy the ship and crew - until Picartd gets her to see that the girl she befriended is not allowed to do things on Enterprise because adults impose rules on children to keep them safe from real and imagined harm.

Very cute episodse.

" I, Borg "

A lone Borg survivor of 5 Borgs is rescued and saved after being beamed to Enterprise; Picard agreed to this only reluctantly.

Geordi and Crusher come to befriend the Borg, whom they have named " Hugh."

Picard wants to plant an invasive program into Hugh that, once he is back with the collective, will become an unsolvable problem that will act like a virus and destroy the Borg.

Picard finally meets with the Borg, who says " I " instead of " We."

The virus plan is abandoned and Hugh decides to go back to the Borg - they would hunt him down and destroy Enterprise if he were to stay.

It is realized that the bit of individuality he gained while aboard Enterprise could be as bad if not worse than the virus, once the Borg upload his experiences into the collective.

Okay, why did Hugh not go through heavy "Collective Withdrawal " as 7 of 9 had when she was cut off from the Borg? And why didn't his personality from before he was Borg simply reassert itself?

Maybe he was assimulated as a baby and grown in a Borg maturation chamber - thus, no memories of who he was.

And maybe the writers didn't want to deal with his withdrawal symptoms? Or perhaps each Borg reacts differently when disconnected from the Borg?

Whatever the case, this is a great one and one of my favorites.

life." - Tuvok.

Page 34 of 40 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard